A Political Party Stupid Enough to Call You a Racist Is Too Stupid to Govern

Did they, (and who exactly is they, the Democratic politicians?) call YOU a racist, or did they call Trump a racist? And you presume if they are calling Trump a racist, then they must be calling you, a supporter, one as well???

Or are you a White Nationalist or White Supremacist, or a Neo Nazi, or a Skin head, or a KKK member?

Good questions, all. It doesn't matter, though. Wrapping themselves in Lincoln's mantle, they think, shields them from being confronted, from being told who and what they are. It also doesn't matter they've been defecating on Lincoln's grave for years, if not decades, and effectively killed off his party.

That shtick is too old to walk by now, and not even worth a shrug. Believing anyone would be stupid enough to fall for that imbecilic ploy, however, is itself a monument to stupidity. Make it, a Texas-sized monument.
I don't think it's beneficial to call his supporters stupid..... even though it's become seemingly easy to do...

I knew a lot of these posters before they supported Trump lock step, and they were not stupid...

I view it more like he's put some sort of 'spell' on them, as crazy as that sounds... an expert brainwashing...

What happens when a political party is hijacked by fanatics, ideologues, and hysterics who don't care whether they win or lose an election?

They lose elections.

That's where the Democrats are headed because they'd rather be "right" than clever. And when it comes to the issue of race, Democrats think they have a corner on "right."

They've got a small problem, though. In order to appeal to the fanatics, ideologues, and hysterics to tap them for money and support, they have to at least give lip service to their warped views on race. And that includes calling you and me and about 70% of the American voters "racist."

John Kass points out that at one time Democrats believed they had a "winning issue" by running on the certain indictment of Trump for treason. How'd that work out, guys?

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

----------

WO1sYmd.jpg

That republican party no longer exists. In fact, it never really did exist.

782654353-LincolnOnRace.jpg
And without a REPUBLICAN LINCOLN, YOU might still be a slave like YOUR PEOPLE are in many Muslim countries....but you really are THIS STUPID!

ab18d0d82f7a394b4125017852187d2c.jpg

Democrats have ZERO chance of beating Trump in 2020. That’s a fact!

The craziness and absurdity we’ve been seeing from democrats is a sure win for Trump. :)

What happens when a political party is hijacked by fanatics, ideologues, and hysterics who don't care whether they win or lose an election?

They lose elections.

That's where the Democrats are headed because they'd rather be "right" than clever. And when it comes to the issue of race, Democrats think they have a corner on "right."

They've got a small problem, though. In order to appeal to the fanatics, ideologues, and hysterics to tap them for money and support, they have to at least give lip service to their warped views on race. And that includes calling you and me and about 70% of the American voters "racist."

John Kass points out that at one time Democrats believed they had a "winning issue" by running on the certain indictment of Trump for treason. How'd that work out, guys?

----------

WO1sYmd.jpg

And without a REPUBLICAN LINCOLN, YOU might still be a slave like YOUR PEOPLE are in many Muslim countries....but you really are THIS STUPID!

Why do you racists try these tactics?

I doubt if we'd still be slaves today if not for Lincoln.

I’m confident that even a staunch democrat supporter like Coyote will admit the current democrat candidates aren’t smart enough to beat Trump. :)

They lose elections.

----------

WO1sYmd.jpg

Disprove it...750,000 WHITE men died freeing your supposed ancestors black asses from Southern slavery!

democrats: white conservatives are racist and dumb

also democrats: i just don't understand why white conservatives dont support us

There are conservative democrats.

They lose elections.

----------

WO1sYmd.jpg

Disprove it...750,000 WHITE men died freeing your supposed ancestors black asses from Southern slavery!

No white man died to free us from anything. That's why we had 100 years of apartheid after slavery.

Forum List

Back