A Political Party Stupid Enough to Call You a Racist Is Too Stupid to Govern

That was a QUESTION....

Only if he answered yes, to that question would I personally think he was likely racist....

Especially in the age we are living in, and most other people would as well... Why else identify oneself as a member of one of those groups?
Questions contain premises. Yours went too far in the direction of putting racism on him. Questions can be statements as well as a question. Sometimes even more a statement than a question.

Sometimes questions are used to conceal what is really a statement if/when the speaker is too cowardly to come right out and make a full blown statement. Looks like that's what you did.

Trump and his minions pile up sticks of dynamite, douse it with kerosene, toss a lit match on it and then wonder why their eyebrows are singed. Racist tropes spew from their mouths and then they claim there is no racism on their part. ThenAlfred E. Newman, what? me worry?, approach to life.

Conservatives (a now extinct political ideology in America) provided the resistance to civil rights, women's rights, Gay rights, worker's rights,and environmental safeguards oddly claim their political opponents were actually providing the resistance. They are not merely people on the wrong side of the curve of history, but poor students ofmhistory.

Face facts,,folks. In 2016 you elected a bigot. Own that. And you have sold your souls for political victory. You former Conservatives aremfoing to reform, redefine and reclaim your moribund ideology. Thenpersonality cult You gelled around an asshole like Trump has left you no room for political intellect.

Conservatives once claimed they could win in the arena of ideas. But that arena is now a wrestling ring and the loudest,mgaudiest, most buffoonish character is calling the shots.

The hangover that starts Thanksgiving of 2020 will be epic. Trumpians will be sitting in the ditch, plucking thorns from the soles of their feet and lamenting over how it all went so tragically wrong. And no one will be there to help them pick up the pieces.
Lemme guess...you breathlessly predicted Hillary would win, didn't you?

How'd that work out for you?

I didn't call "his supporters stupid". Rather, I called it a monument to stupidity to claim, "We're the party of Lincoln, therefore we cannot possibly be racist", and to believe they can get away with that bullshit.

Moreover, I am convinced, untrammeled hatred and racism make people stupid. Not to mention, ugly.

Remember when, in 2007, an almost unanimous Congress reauthorized the Voting Rights Act, the crown jewel of the civil rights legislation? A few years later, under President Obama, you couldn't find two Republicans voting for its restoration after the Roberts court torched it, and Goobers up and down the country were giddy about it. That's the rot that spread through right-wing Washington and the rightarded portion of the electorate, even while they still tried to hide it, and keep some manners. That changed with Trump, who gleefully cut the last remaining leashes.

That, I believe, is the entirety of the "spell": Obama being elected President, and eight years of being President while black, pushed them right up to the brink, and, with Trump, they resolutely moved ahead. Ever since, hatred, and the stupidity inevitably accompanying it, spread like wildfire after years without a drop of rain.

Is it beneficial to point this out? I patently don't know. I am pretty sure, though, hiding facts is not.
Very often when liberals throw something like this at us, there is more to the story that they are letting on. This severely needs a source link, and not from some leftist mouthpiece.:link:

In the meantime, the primary "hatred and racism" in America is still (after 58 years) Affirmative Action discrimination against whites, without a peep of protest against it by hypocrite liberals. :doubt:
The core belief behind Affirmative Action is this:

"Blacks simply can't succeed without the help of white liberals. They're not good enough, and they're not smart enough. Every other race and ethnicity has been able to succeed despite their history of oppression..but not blacks."

Trump and his minions pile up sticks of dynamite, douse it with kerosene, toss a lit match on it and then wonder why their eyebrows are singed. Racist tropes spew from their mouths and then they claim there is no racism on their part. ThenAlfred E. Newman, what? me worry?, approach to life.

Conservatives (a now extinct political ideology in America) provided the resistance to civil rights, women's rights, Gay rights, worker's rights,and environmental safeguards oddly claim their political opponents were actually providing the resistance. They are not merely people on the wrong side of the curve of history, but poor students ofmhistory.

Face facts,,folks. In 2016 you elected a bigot. Own that. And you have sold your souls for political victory. You former Conservatives aremfoing to reform, redefine and reclaim your moribund ideology. Thenpersonality cult You gelled around an asshole like Trump has left you no room for political intellect.

Conservatives once claimed they could win in the arena of ideas. But that arena is now a wrestling ring and the loudest,mgaudiest, most buffoonish character is calling the shots.

The hangover that starts Thanksgiving of 2020 will be epic. Trumpians will be sitting in the ditch, plucking thorns from the soles of their feet and lamenting over how it all went so tragically wrong. And no one will be there to help them pick up the pieces.

Aren't you tired of the lesser of two evils? And is Trump really the lesser?

Heads above Blow Job Clinton and didn't give a terrorist state $150 Billion that we wonder how much was a kickback to buy that house in Mass.....the Surrender Monkey was the head of the coup against Trump....

Heads above Blow Job Clinton and didn't give a terrorist state $150 Billion that we wonder how much was a kickback to buy that house in Mass.....the Surrender Monkey was the head of the coup against Trump....
There's just no talking to people infected by stupidity. Your brain wasn't washed, it was dry cleaned.

There's just no talking to people infected by stupidity. Your brain wasn't washed, it was dry cleaned.
But I have one...in your head is a vaccum!

Yes, I do think an implanted hatred drives them.... hatred of democrats, hatred of Obama, hatred of those who differ in color, selfishness, hatred of Hillary, hatred hatred hatred.... brought on by decades of right wing radio, and since the tea party emergence, representatives in Congress doing their holy roller of hatred grand standing in hearings, on Fox, etc... :(

I've been mulling the above ever since. There is something to it, but I find it is horribly difficult to "implant" hatred where there was none before. I can't even imagine how that would work.

There has to be a number of preconditions met for hatred to be implanted. Look:

Very often when liberals throw something like this at us, there is more to the story that they are letting on. This severely needs a source link, and not from some leftist mouthpiece.:link:

In the meantime, the primary "hatred and racism" in America is still (after 58 years) Affirmative Action discrimination against whites, without a peep of protest against it by hypocrite liberals. :doubt:

There's at least two things in the above. The goof lives in a carefully shielded disinformation bubble, but somehow he finds, I am at fault for bringing up recent U.S. history, which he missed entirely. He also insists, in order to support what is common knowledge (outside the disinformation bubble), that information be provided that would pass into his disinformation bubble. If you can make sense of that, congrats. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Second, otherwise not knowing anything about anything, there is one thing he just "knows": He is the victim (and so are his ilk), and the failure to acknowledge his victim status proves whatever enemy he has chosen is evil for not siding with him.

So... we have at least two ingredients, complete and utter ignorance about anything not related to him, personally, and outside of his tiny ideological universe, and a vigorous self-victimization that comes with the usual hatred and resentments toward any and all not like him. As we all know, that kind or resentment is both fungible and can be reinforced by a regular drumbeat of confirmation of that victim status. And that's why and how implanting hatred works, absent contrary evidence, and with a large dose of projecting his own hatred on everyone Other.

It could be said the Projectionist slightly mistyped his screen name. But that is mere conjecture.

Yes, I do think an implanted hatred drives them.... hatred of democrats, hatred of Obama, hatred of those who differ in color, selfishness, hatred of Hillary, hatred hatred hatred.... brought on by decades of right wing radio, and since the tea party emergence, representatives in Congress doing their holy roller of hatred grand standing in hearings, on Fox, etc... :(

I've been mulling the above ever since. There is something to it, but I find it is horribly difficult to "implant" hatred where there was none before. I can't even imagine how that would work.

There's at least two things in the above. The goof lives in a carefully shielded disinformation bubble, but somehow he finds, I am at fault for bringing up recent U.S. history, which he missed entirely. He also insists, in order to support what is common knowledge (outside the disinformation bubble), that information be provided that would pass into his disinformation bubble. If you can make sense of that, congrats. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Second, otherwise not knowing anything about anything, there is one thing he just "knows": He is the victim (and so are his ilk), and the failure to acknowledge his victim status proves whatever enemy he has chosen is evil for not siding with him.

So... we have at least two ingredients, complete and utter ignorance about anything not related to him, personally, and outside of his tiny ideological universe, and a vigorous self-victimization that comes with the usual hatred and resentments toward any and all not like him. As we all know, that kind or resentment is both fungible and can be reinforced by a regular drumbeat of confirmation of that victim status. And that's why and how implanting hatred works, absent contrary evidence, and with a large dose of projecting his own hatred on everyone Other.

It could be said the Projectionist slightly mistyped his screen name. But that is mere conjecture.
Oh boy oh boy... that is all very thought provoking and I too will need some time to ponder it all over... the hubby and I have had very similar discussions on trying to figure it all out.... and on the same lines of your thoughts on it...

Matt's problem is his brother who he loves with all his heart, is one of these Trumpsters living in this bubble, and it is ripping him apart on trying to understand it all.... and how his brother got there... when they were both reared by the same parents and taught right from wrong, and in their case, the virtues of Christianity....

Oh boy oh boy... that is all very thought provoking and I too will need some time to ponder it all over... the hubby and I have had very similar discussions on trying to figure it all out.... and on the same lines of your thoughts on it...

Thanks. Let's just hope folks smarter than the two of us find, not a moment too early, some sort of remedy.

Here's some fruit of a bit of reading, how...

... slavery instilled a taste for brutal punishment (of blacks) sill guiding the justice system;
... city / highway planning was used to keep blacks in ghettos and away from economic opportunity, and, to this day, clogged highways are being caused by that, and
... defendants, who had their death sentence revoked due to racist jury selection, were put back on death row by Republicans without any kind of process.

And then we're being informed, nothing screams hatred and racism quite like lending a helping hand to those who, as a group, had been discriminated against, humiliated, ridiculed, excluded, lynched, incarcerated for life on ridiculous charges, enslaved, and burned alive.

Boggles the mind, that does.

Did they, (and who exactly is they, the Democratic politicians?) call YOU a racist, or did they call Trump a racist? And you presume if they are calling Trump a racist, then they must be calling you, a supporter, one as well???

Or are you a White Nationalist or White Supremacist, or a Neo Nazi, or a Skin head, or a KKK member?
he isn't a demofk, so he isn't kkk, when is that going to resonate with people like you who follow the kkk lovers? Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis and Baltimore, racist demofks with their inner city plantations. even obammy screaming at blacks that if they vote republican they are scum. hmmmm kkk? yep!

Did they, (and who exactly is they, the Democratic politicians?) call YOU a racist, or did they call Trump a racist? And you presume if they are calling Trump a racist, then they must be calling you, a supporter, one as well???

Or are you a White Nationalist or White Supremacist, or a Neo Nazi, or a Skin head, or a KKK member?

Good questions, all. It doesn't matter, though. Wrapping themselves in Lincoln's mantle, they think, shields them from being confronted, from being told who and what they are. It also doesn't matter they've been defecating on Lincoln's grave for years, if not decades, and effectively killed off his party.

That shtick is too old to walk by now, and not even worth a shrug. Believing anyone would be stupid enough to fall for that imbecilic ploy, however, is itself a monument to stupidity. Make it, a Texas-sized monument.
Lincoln is just a white supremacist to you idiots.

Quit whining.

What happens when a political party is hijacked by fanatics, ideologues, and hysterics who don't care whether they win or lose an election?

They lose elections.

That's where the Democrats are headed because they'd rather be "right" than clever. And when it comes to the issue of race, Democrats think they have a corner on "right."

They've got a small problem, though. In order to appeal to the fanatics, ideologues, and hysterics to tap them for money and support, they have to at least give lip service to their warped views on race. And that includes calling you and me and about 70% of the American voters "racist."

John Kass points out that at one time Democrats believed they had a "winning issue" by running on the certain indictment of Trump for treason. How'd that work out, guys?

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

----------

WO1sYmd.jpg

That republican party no longer exists. In fact, it never really did exist.

782654353-LincolnOnRace.jpg
And without a REPUBLICAN LINCOLN, YOU might still be a slave like YOUR PEOPLE are in many Muslim countries....but you really are THIS STUPID!

ab18d0d82f7a394b4125017852187d2c.jpg

Why do you racists try these tactics?

I doubt if we'd still be slaves today if not for Lincoln.
You would be dead or slaves in Africa.

I can't help but notice you didn't answer my question.

Meanwhile, yes, I'm tired of it...but there aren't any realistic alternatives. And yes, Trump really is the lesser evil.

Dood, if you don't have a credible source for your claims, just say so. Don't get all butthurt because someone doesn't want to accept what you say simply because you say it.

I'm a white conservative Christian Constitution-supporting veteran.

Why would I vote for a party that's made it quite clear they hate me?

I keep asking this question, but I've never gotten a rational answer.

A Political Party Stupid Enough to Call You a Racist Is Too Stupid to Govern

Well, that rules out Democrats and Republicans...

Exhibit A

No kidding.

I'm a white conservative Christian Constitution-supporting veteran.

Why would I vote for a party that's made it quite clear they hate me?

I keep asking this question, but I've never gotten a rational answer.
Dude. Dems don't hate whites

For the most part Dems ARE white

You seem to think if you don't hate brown people that you hate white people.

False

Forum List

Back