A Political Party Stupid Enough to Call You a Racist Is Too Stupid to Govern

I'm a white conservative Christian Constitution-supporting veteran.

Why would I vote for a party that's made it quite clear they hate me?

I keep asking this question, but I've never gotten a rational answer.
Dude. Dems don't hate whites

For the most part Dems ARE white

You seem to think if you don't hate brown people that you hate white people.

False
Oh, look. Not a rational answer.

False
Oh look..an idiotic post that says nothing

False
Dems (white or black) push Affirmative Action. Hundreds of millions of whites have had lifelong careers taken away from them, since 1961.

Yeah, that's hate. Better believe it.

Trump and his minions pile up sticks of dynamite, douse it with kerosene, toss a lit match on it and then wonder why their eyebrows are singed. Racist tropes spew from their mouths and then they claim there is no racism on their part. ThenAlfred E. Newman, what? me worry?, approach to life.

Conservatives (a now extinct political ideology in America) provided the resistance to civil rights, women's rights, Gay rights, worker's rights,and environmental safeguards oddly claim their political opponents were actually providing the resistance. They are not merely people on the wrong side of the curve of history, but poor students ofmhistory.

Face facts,,folks. In 2016 you elected a bigot. Own that. And you have sold your souls for political victory. You former Conservatives aremfoing to reform, redefine and reclaim your moribund ideology. Thenpersonality cult You gelled around an asshole like Trump has left you no room for political intellect.

Conservatives once claimed they could win in the arena of ideas. But that arena is now a wrestling ring and the loudest,mgaudiest, most buffoonish character is calling the shots.

The hangover that starts Thanksgiving of 2020 will be epic. Trumpians will be sitting in the ditch, plucking thorns from the soles of their feet and lamenting over how it all went so tragically wrong. And no one will be there to help them pick up the pieces.
Lemme guess...you breathlessly predicted Hillary would win, didn't you?

How'd that work out for you?
Aren't you tired of the lesser of two evils? And is Trump really the lesser?
I can't help but notice you didn't answer my question.

Meanwhile, yes, I'm tired of it...but there aren't any realistic alternatives. And yes, Trump really is the lesser evil.
I was not heavily nvested in Sec. Clinton's campaign. I worked for Pres. Onama's campaigns in 2008 and 2012. I thought 2016 presented the two,worst candidates in my lifetime. But the erratic, bombastic, unscripted crap that Trump is governing by, his policies on immigration, his wrecklessmtrade wars, his alienation of our allies and embracing of autocrats shows he was not the lesser, but the greater of evils.

Trump and his minions pile up sticks of dynamite, douse it with kerosene, toss a lit match on it and then wonder why their eyebrows are singed. Racist tropes spew from their mouths and then they claim there is no racism on their part. ThenAlfred E. Newman, what? me worry?, approach to life.

Conservatives (a now extinct political ideology in America) provided the resistance to civil rights, women's rights, Gay rights, worker's rights,and environmental safeguards oddly claim their political opponents were actually providing the resistance. They are not merely people on the wrong side of the curve of history, but poor students ofmhistory.

Face facts,,folks. In 2016 you elected a bigot. Own that. And you have sold your souls for political victory. You former Conservatives aremfoing to reform, redefine and reclaim your moribund ideology. Thenpersonality cult You gelled around an asshole like Trump has left you no room for political intellect.

Conservatives once claimed they could win in the arena of ideas. But that arena is now a wrestling ring and the loudest,mgaudiest, most buffoonish character is calling the shots.

The hangover that starts Thanksgiving of 2020 will be epic. Trumpians will be sitting in the ditch, plucking thorns from the soles of their feet and lamenting over how it all went so tragically wrong. And no one will be there to help them pick up the pieces.

Meanwhile, yes, I'm tired of it...but there aren't any realistic alternatives. And yes, Trump really is the lesser evil.
I was not heavily nvested in Sec. Clinton's campaign. I worked for Pres. Onama's campaigns in 2008 and 2012. I thought 2016 presented the two,worst candidates in my lifetime. But the erratic, bombastic, unscripted crap that Trump is governing by, his policies on immigration, his wrecklessmtrade wars, his alienation of our allies and embracing of autocrats shows he was not the lesser, but the greater of evils.
Hillary is nothing but a traitor who deserves to be hanged, same with Obama.

Democrats are once again trying to use Mexico change the AMERICAN election results, they are the totality of the evil present in this country.

False
Many of those white people are getting paid one way or the other and live a good life. The economy tanks and many will lead the pack against the so called people of color. I can understand impoverished whites having opinions and views.

Democrats are once again trying to use Mexico change the AMERICAN election results, they are the totality of the evil present in this country.
How's the wi-fi reception out on your ledge?

Correct. they have to rely on the south of the border invaders to flood the country with Democrat VOTES. They can't rely on Americans any more, who generally see them as pandering, pathetic suck-ups, willing to bribe anybody for votes (ex. reparation$ for blacks)

False
Oh look..an idiotic post that says nothing
You believe you can figure out what I think, but all you've demonstrated is mindless repetition of leftist propaganda.

I'm sure that fantasy makes you feel better.

Forum List

Back