A positive view of Trump/CNN Town Hall

That's usually the case when a man pounces on you and pins you and gropes your privates.
No, usually when that happens - especially if it’s a billionaire - you file a police report and press charges. Not “remember” it 25 years later.

Donald Trump Is Not a Legitimate Candidate for President​

That is what CNN's move—and a whole lot of other coverage we've seen—does: it suggests that this guy is just a candidate, like President Joe Biden or anyone else, who has views on how to fight inflation or whatever. It does not communicate that just last week, members of a right-wing paramilitary group that pledged allegiance to him were convicted of seditious conspiracy for their role in trying to stop Congress from confirming that he would leave power after losing the 2020 election. An attorney for one of the Proud Boys convicted, Joe Biggs, told the jury that they came to Washington on January 6 because their "commander-in-chief" told them to "be there, it's going to be wild."

"It was Donald Trump’s words," said a lawyer for another defendant, then-Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio. "It was his motivation. It was his anger that caused what occurred on January 6th."

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump Is Not a Legitimate Candidate for President​

That is what CNN's move—and a whole lot of other coverage we've seen—does: it suggests that this guy is just a candidate, like President Joe Biden or anyone else, who has views on how to fight inflation or whatever. It does not communicate that just last week, members of a right-wing paramilitary group that pledged allegiance to him were convicted of seditious conspiracy for their role in trying to stop Congress from confirming that he would leave power after losing the 2020 election. An attorney for one of the Proud Boys convicted, Joe Biggs, told the jury that they came to Washington on January 6 because their "commander-in-chief" told them to "be there, it's going to be wild."

"It was Donald Trump’s words," said a lawyer for another defendant, then-Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio. "It was his motivation. It was his anger that caused what occurred on January 6th."
There's no Constitutional prohibition against him running. I think that's what has you the most bothered.

No, usually when that happens - especially if it’s a billionaire - you file a police report and press charges. Not “remember” it 25 years later.

She was afraid of Trump. He said women like it and think it's sexy and let you do it when you're rich and a celebrity.

I take it that it's never happened to you.

She was afraid of Trump. He said women like it and think it's sexy and let you do it when you're rich and a celebrity.

I take it that it's never happened to you.
He said they let you do it. That’s consent.

And it’s rather a personal question, but yes….I have let men (not too many, mind you) do things. Haven’t you?

Forum List

Back