A positive view of Trump/CNN Town Hall

I can't say I encourage that kind of treatment of anybody. But Biden would never be able to handle even a small fraction of that kind of treatment without becoming totally unglued.
That’s why I would like Biden subjected to the same harassment. Voters can judge who best keeps their head in a stressful situation.

That’s why I would like Biden subjected to the same harassment. Voters can judge who best keeps their head in a stressful situation.

Well….
Lets have Biden launch an attack on the Capitol and make false stolen election claims and see how well he defends it

Well….
Lets have Biden launch an attack on the Capitol and make false stolen election claims and see how well he defends it
I haven’t seen any president launch an attack on the Capitol, and of course the election was stolen.

Trump was a Democrat in 2009. I think most New Yorkers have better morals than Trump.
Most democrats do not have better morals than trump

In 2009 he was a typical lib

Most democrats do not have better morals than trump

In 2009 he was a typical lib

Trump has changed parties four times, but he's always been a liar, cheat and serial adulterer before he registered to vote at 45.

Trump has changed parties four times, but he's always been a liar, cheat and serial adulterer before he registered to vote at 45.
I wish trump was Dudley DoRight inhis personal life

But he was lib in NYC , where the women are fast and easy and he was an alpha male

Which is water under the bridge because he’s usually right where policy is concerned

Which America has not had since Reagan left office

Before you know it the television shows will need to do Trump town halls from the hoosegow.
I have been hearing how Trump will end up in prison soon for the last six years.

If to you, she was an ugly bitch, then what was Trump?
I dont mean physically ugly

By CNN standards she was OK to look at, and probably gets lots of hookups at the local bars

But under the skin where it really matters she was no man’s dream woman

Forum List

Back