A prime reason why we need a wall

Punish employers. As long as there are jobs and ladders, your wall is dumber than your fat idiot President.

For what? When our government can't even be bothered to enforce laws that already exist? That is pointless.
Then admit you don't care. Your wall is beyond stupid.

Or, you can admit you don't care. You want illegal immigrant felons to roam free on our streets.

The idea that we only need to "make the laws stronger" or "punish employers" indicates a lack of caring all by itself.
Nowhere near as much as "bUiLd A wAlL." Like if your house is flooding in a storm and someone said "an umbrella will fix it!"

You would be the idiot that insisted upon two umbrellas.
You'd demand them, and say the rain will pay for them.

A prime reason why we need a wall

Trump is weaker on border control than Obama was.

IF the guy's NOT IN THE DATABASE, the wall doesn't change that. But I appreciate the way you make up an OP with an unrelated link. I think that might be against the "rules" or something, but I gave up on the mods a long time ago.

If the database isn't being updated or used... ON PURPOSE

Making new laws won't change the fact that our government servants are ignoring their duties.

For what? When our government can't even be bothered to enforce laws that already exist? That is pointless.
Then admit you don't care. Your wall is beyond stupid.

Or, you can admit you don't care. You want illegal immigrant felons to roam free on our streets.

The idea that we only need to "make the laws stronger" or "punish employers" indicates a lack of caring all by itself.
Nowhere near as much as "bUiLd A wAlL." Like if your house is flooding in a storm and someone said "an umbrella will fix it!"

You would be the idiot that insisted upon two umbrellas.
You'd demand them, and say the rain will pay for them.

Of course, if the EPA would let me sell the rain water.

IF the guy's NOT IN THE DATABASE, the wall doesn't change that. But I appreciate the way you make up an OP with an unrelated link. I think that might be against the "rules" or something, but I gave up on the mods a long time ago.

Making new laws won't change the fact that our government servants are ignoring their duties.
And a wall doesn't change that. But thanks for the dishonest OP

And a wall doesn't change that. But thanks for the dishonest OP

Explain in detail how I am being dishonest.

Laws on their own won't stop people from crossing the border illegally. What other method(s) could we employ to stop them?

Or is your argument so weak that that you can only resort to citing forum rules and trashing the mods instead debating me?

Forum List

Back