A protester smeared a bloody menstrual mess during the Kavanaugh hearing?

We have quite a few citizens that have mental health problems, some take guns & kill people, some bleed on seats.

Damn! I don't remember hearing about that. Not even an animal would do something that disgusting.

Warning! Link is not for the weak-hearted...

Protester Smears Menstrual Bloody Mess in Kavanaugh Hearing - The Shad Olson Show

Where do you guys spend you time, obviously on fake news sites.

Would you like to provide some evidence to back up your assertion that what she did is a hoax?

Bet you can't.
Indelible on my hippocampus is the laughter.....

Nope....that’s not right.....indelible on my hippocampus is the certain memory that somebody somewhere posted a series of tweets with leftard pusyhat Antifa types plotting to wear white trousers with blood like stuff smeared all over their front holes....

.....but when did I read that?
.....Where did I read that?

Sadly, such corroborating details are not indelible on my hippocampus :eusa_think:

I’m just thinking up some witnesses for whom these facts are not indelibly etched on their hippocampi either. Just give me a couple a weeks....or 36 years

Last edited:
I saw it but can't recall who put it out. I can't fathom anyone being that nasty but hey if they were I hope a judge throws the book at them and they stay locked up for a long stretch in a mental institution.

You’re full of flatulence?
`
`

1470136831231.jpg

Damn! I don't remember hearing about that. Not even an animal would do something that disgusting.

Protester Smears Menstrual Bloody Mess in Kavanaugh Hearing - The Shad Olson Show

Would you like to provide some evidence to back up your assertion that what she did is a hoax?

Bet you can't.

Nope....that’s not right.....indelible on my hippocampus is the certain memory that somebody somewhere posted a series of tweets with leftard pusyhat Antifa types plotting to wear white trousers with blood like stuff smeared all over their front holes....

Sadly, such corroborating details are not indelible on my hippocampus :eusa_think:

I’m just thinking up some witnesses for whom these facts are not indelibly etched on their hippocampi either. Just give me a couple a weeks....or 36 years

"Indelible on my hippocampus..." :lmao:

That was the most retarded thing Blasey Ford said during her entire testimony.

:laughing0301:

Bet you can't.

Wasn’t it just?
And all those headlines ‘.....I will never forget.....’seared into my memory’.
Incredible. Just incredible :abgg2q.jpg:

`
The ONLY news/web site on the net mentioning an incident like that Kavanaugh hearing, is the OP's.

You do realize that everything that happens in this world is not necessarily on MSNBC or CNN, don't you?

There are some things that are just too nasty to cover, especially when the sock-puppet media decides you don't need to know about it. Nor is it inconceivable that someone like her would do that. After all, we are witnessing quite a few examples of deviant behavior from the left these days.

A few recent examples of American leftist protestors smearing, sloshing, painting, or spewing real or fake blood on themselves or others:

A Las Vegas professor shot himself on his campus to protest Trump,...

UC Berkeley students become bloody “packages of meat” for protest

WATCH: Rutgers students smear themselves with fake blood to protest @Nero

Watch These Feminists Smear Fake Blood On Their Faces And Get Promptly Shut Down [VIDEO]

https://nypost.com/2007/10/31/red-in-the-face-code-pinks-rice-riot/

Jefferson Statue Smeared With ‘Blood’ At William & Mary

Seven anti-war activists raid Georgia nuclear submarine base with hammers, bottles of blood

Mayor: 12 police officers shot in Dallas during Black Lives Matter protest, 5 dead

Animal rights protestors hurled fake blood on people during the hot dog eating competition

Blood-stained protesters slam circumcision in Fargo

L.A.-Based Artist Protests Trump With Mural Painted In Blood

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...-in-protest-of-blood-bucket-video/2014/09/12/

Photo: NYPD Commissioner Bratton Hit With Fake Blood At Times Square Ferguson Protest

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...d-sister-as-texas-senate-nears-abortion-vote/

Last edited:

Bet you can't.

I thought Ford was saying that there are a lot of hippos on campus.

Damn! I don't remember hearing about that. Not even an animal would do something that disgusting. Warning! Link is not for the weak-hearted...
http://www.shadolsonshow.com/2018/09/10/protester-smears-menstrual-bloody-mess-in-kavanaugh-hearing/
What assurance do we have that the picture isn't photoshopped? It's not uncommon given the site cited in the OP. Why hasn't any other news outlet reported the incident? Without proof to the contrary, I put it to the same kind of mind that photoshopped the picture on the right below to the one on the left.

white-supremacy-protest.jpg

Last edited:
Damn! I don't remember hearing about that. Not even an animal would do something that disgusting. Warning! Link is not for the weak-hearted...
What assurance do we have that the picture isn't photoshopped? It's not uncommon given the site cited in the OP. Why hasn't any other news outlet reporrted the incident? Without proof to the contrary, I put it to the same kind of mind that photoshopped the picture on the right below to the one on the left.

Not a shop. The picture is all over the place and apparently, it's a guy.

protesters removed from kavanaugh hearing - Google Search

What assurance do we have that the picture isn't photoshopped? It's not uncommon given the site cited in the OP. Why hasn't any other news outlet reported the incident? Without proof to the contrary, I put it to the same kind of mind that photoshopped the picture on the right below to the one on the left.

Not a shop. The picture is all over the place and apparently, it's a guy. protesters removed from kavanaugh hearing - Google Search
LOL!!! They're all the same picture! Nobody got another angle? You'll swallow anything as long as it jibes with your biases, won't you? :laugh2:

Not a shop. The picture is all over the place and apparently, it's a guy. protesters removed from kavanaugh hearing - Google Search
LOL!!! They're all the same picture! Nobody got another angle? You'll swallow anything as long as it jibes with your biases, won't you? :laugh2:

Obviously nobody else got a picture of the bloody weirdo. But enjoy some of the other wack-jobs that got arrested during the hearing...

protesters removed from kavanaugh hearing - Google Search

Forum List

Back