🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Public Defender Spills the Beans on why so Many Blacks are in Prison

But they didnt. They made ironware not steel. Again even if they did beat them what is your point?

It wasn't my point it was yours

And the Indians did see here >>>> Ancient Smelter Used Wind To Make High-Grade Steel - NYTimes.com

But you also made a distinction. I couldn't be simply "steel" it had to be the superior "carbonized steel"

Thats great. But I specifically asked for carbonized steel which is more advanced.

And Here you have it, the Indians beat the Africans >>> Ancient Smelter Used Wind To Make High-Grade Steel - NYTimes.com

By your own standard the Indians of 4000 BC were superior to the Africans of 4000 BC. Of course, where are they today? No, we know that Western Culture Dominates today.

The Indians didn't make carbonized steel. They made ironware. Your link is bogus or in error like every link you seem to find. Do you understand the difference between iron and steel? Iron is an element. Steel is a compound which is produced when iron is mixed with carbon at a certain percentage. The Hayas did it first. I never said it couldn't be steel. I merely specified carbonized steel so you would get a clue that iron is not steel. Also you asked for an example. What was your point in asking for an example? You said by me providing the example you would be able to prove the concept of a superior culture. Why havent you done that?

British and Sri Lankan archeologists have identified there the ruins of 41 iron-smelting furnaces that appeared to take advantage of the prevailing wind to produce high-carbon steel through a previously unknown technology. Tests with replicas of those furnaces revealed the principle underlying the technology -- using natural wind-pressure to create a dependable draft for keeping charcoal fires smelting hot -- and demonstrated its ability to produce substantial amounts of quality steel.

Such a culture would be the first to make carbonized steel.

So where are the Haya now?

Why do you ask? They are still in Tanzania. Here is a city in Tanzania

cities-dares_1481862i.jpg

So that city was built by the Haya?

And the Indians did see here >>>> Ancient Smelter Used Wind To Make High-Grade Steel - NYTimes.com

But you also made a distinction. I couldn't be simply "steel" it had to be the superior "carbonized steel"

And Here you have it, the Indians beat the Africans >>> Ancient Smelter Used Wind To Make High-Grade Steel - NYTimes.com

By your own standard the Indians of 4000 BC were superior to the Africans of 4000 BC. Of course, where are they today? No, we know that Western Culture Dominates today.

The Indians didn't make carbonized steel. They made ironware. Your link is bogus or in error like every link you seem to find. Do you understand the difference between iron and steel? Iron is an element. Steel is a compound which is produced when iron is mixed with carbon at a certain percentage. The Hayas did it first. I never said it couldn't be steel. I merely specified carbonized steel so you would get a clue that iron is not steel. Also you asked for an example. What was your point in asking for an example? You said by me providing the example you would be able to prove the concept of a superior culture. Why havent you done that?

British and Sri Lankan archeologists have identified there the ruins of 41 iron-smelting furnaces that appeared to take advantage of the prevailing wind to produce high-carbon steel through a previously unknown technology. Tests with replicas of those furnaces revealed the principle underlying the technology -- using natural wind-pressure to create a dependable draft for keeping charcoal fires smelting hot -- and demonstrated its ability to produce substantial amounts of quality steel.

You let Pubic fool you. From the same link

In the dry region of Samanalawewa, archeologists have found surprising evidence that the monsoon was a driving force stoking South Asia's pre-eminence in steel production in the first millennium A.D.

The Hayas were doing it 22BC. Check the date on the article.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1665&dat=19780927&id=Eu4eAAAAIBAJ&sjid=cyQEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6852,3269639

Last edited:
So where are the Haya now?

Why do you ask? They are still in Tanzania. Here is a city in Tanzania

cities-dares_1481862i.jpg

The Haya are one of smallest ethnic groups in africa. They had nothing to do with building that city.

Who said they did and how do you know they had nothing to do with building the city? Were you there to make sure all the people involved were not Haya?

BTW why did you let Pubic make you look like an ass?

So many blacks are in prison because of our archaic drug laws

That was by design. Reagan declared a war on drugs prior to crack hitting the Black neighborhoods. How did he know this was going to happen?

Not really

There was crack hysteria which made the sentence for crack three times that of cocaine. Since crack was much cheaper than cocaine, those in poor neighborhoods paid a heavier price.

Also three strike rules place lengthy sentences on minor posession crimes

Ancient steel[edit]
Steel was known in antiquity, and may have been produced by managing bloomeries, or iron-smelting facilities, in which the bloom contained carbon.[15]

The earliest known production of steel is a piece of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehoyuk) and is about 4,000 years old.[16] Other ancient steel comes from East Africa, dating back to 1400 BC.[17] In the 4th century BC steel weapons like the Falcata were produced in the Iberian Peninsula, while Noric steel was used by the Roman military.[18]

So...4000 years ago steel was made in Turkey. 1400 BC is when the Haya discovered steel.....2612 years ago.

So many blacks are in prison because of our archaic drug laws

That was by design. Reagan declared a war on drugs prior to crack hitting the Black neighborhoods. How did he know this was going to happen?

Not really

There was crack hysteria which made the sentence for crack three times that of cocaine. Since crack was much cheaper than cocaine, those in poor neighborhoods paid a heavier price.

Also three strike rules place lengthy sentences on minor posession crimes

Who drove that hysteria and why did Reagan declare this war before the crack epidemic hit? How did he know this was going to happen?

War on Drugs 9182
Reagan declares 'War on Drugs,' October 14, 1982 - Andrew Glass - POLITICO.com

Crack Epidemic started in 1984

Crack epidemic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The American crack epidemic refers to the surge of crack cocaine use in major cities across the United States between 1984 and the early 1990s

Ancient steel[edit]
Steel was known in antiquity, and may have been produced by managing bloomeries, or iron-smelting facilities, in which the bloom contained carbon.[15]

The earliest known production of steel is a piece of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehoyuk) and is about 4,000 years old.[16] Other ancient steel comes from East Africa, dating back to 1400 BC.[17] In the 4th century BC steel weapons like the Falcata were produced in the Iberian Peninsula, while Noric steel was used by the Roman military.[18]

So...4000 years ago steel was made in Turkey. 1400 BC is when the Haya discovered steel.....2612 years ago.

Ironware is not steel. I already provided the definition in this thread. BTW where did you get the information that it was made by the Haya in 1400 BC?

Ancient steel[edit]

Ironware is not steel. I already provided the definition in this thread. BTW where did you get the information that it was made by the Haya in 1400 BC?

Steel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It seems there is a discrepancy in the wording. It says steel was discovered in Turkey then it turns around and calls it ironware. In the next sentence it attributes steel to east africa in 1400 BC.

And I assure you I know a crapload more about steel and it's properties then you do. I worked with it for over 25 years in all it's forms,from basic cast iron to the more exotic forms such as inconel,hastelloy and a myriad of other.

Last edited:
Ancient steel[edit]

Steel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It seems there is a discrepancy in the wording. It says steel was discovered in Turkey then it turns around and calls it ironware. In the next sentence it attributes steel to east africa in 1400 BC.

And I assure you I know a crapload more about steel and it's properties then you do. I worked with it for over 25 years in all it's forms,from basic cast iron to the more exotic forms such as inconel,hastelloy and a myriad of other.

I see where the issue is. It says steel but does not specify carbonized steel.

Other ancient steel comes from East Africa, dating back to 1400 BC.

i dont think they are talking about the same thing. The 1400 B.C. date would probably show the progression.

The so called public defender who wrote that crap should be ashamed of themselves.

Well, singular or plural? Which one is it? Also, should he simply keep his observations to himself so as to keep from offending your sensibilities?

Last edited:
But they didnt. They made ironware not steel. Again even if they did beat them what is your point?

Thats great. But I specifically asked for carbonized steel which is more advanced.

I just found it funny that of all the objects you deem worthy of a superior culture you sought it necessary to go back to "such a culture would have to have been the first to create carbonized steel." Of course, this is your only test for a superior culture. No other factors were listed. You said this because you thought you had twisted the argument in your favor by assuming that naturally I would need to admit the superiority of modern black culture because some small non-influential tribe who accidently stumbled upon carbonized steel by virtue of accidently, and very lightly, carbonizing it via the method they used to heat it up with primitive organic stoves and never knew what they had nor ever found themselves able to produce it to a higher carbonized scale in which they could become a viable power. Once we found that Indians did the same thing, and even did it at a rate of higher carbonization, you didn't know what to do with yourself. Indeed, the Africans weren't attempting to carbonize steel, nor did they ever find the virtues thereof. The light carbonization that they were able to achieve was simply an offset of the manner of which they heated it. At no time did an African say "oh, look, we just made steel." No, they thought they were dealing with the same substance not knowing the deference between the two.

Now, how do we know that they invented this? One of two methods. We have primitive tools and "oral tradition." One is valid, the other, it's garbage!

Now what does this say about modern black culture? Absolutely nothing. Indeed, it is funny how far Afrocentrics are willing to go to promote the achievements of ancestors that may or may have not been theirs so as to assign a feeling of self worth as if they could rest on their laurels. Indeed, there is nothing more of a cop-out than to attribute the achievements of others or an individual to yourself. It only breeds further ignorance as it encourages others to do the same.

To consider a culture to be superior to other cultures you must analyze a culture comparatively to other cultures of a time. Those who wish to ask about modern cultures will compare modern cultures to modern cultures. Those modern cultures that are among the least civilized and most ill-advanced will often object and look back as far as they can to find proof in the past of how superior they are today. In your case, you engaged in a very poor attempt via an example 2000 years ago. By any standard, both in Africa today and among African Americans today, black cultures have proven to foster the least advancement, and in the case where they are the minority, they foster regression from the advancement of others they did not create. This is in direct contrast to Asians who, despite being a minority in the US, fosters the admirable cultural attribute of respect for education and out preform every other demographic thereof. Nevertheless, blacks are not Asians and blacks are less likely to adopt the working model of others and zealously defend their ignorance.

Give it up. The reason why Western Civilization is among the most advanced today is their propensity to adapt their culture in light of observing others. Blacks, on the other hand, will defend black culture no matter what, often ignoring objects from other cultures they should adopt so as to spitefully preserve the indefensible against influence of people they hate. Indeed, everything advanced is white, they hate whites, so they refuse to adopt advancement. This is the current state of black America and post colonial Africa.

Note: I doubt he will actually read this. He will attack me with some non-response and the ever prevalent laughing smiley which he believes give him license to ignore fact and reason.

Last edited:

I just found it funny that of all the objects you deem worthy of a superior culture you sought it necessary to go back to "such a culture would have to have been the first to create carbonized steel." Of course, this is your only test for a superior culture. No other factors were listed. You said this because you thought you had twisted the argument in your favor by assuming that naturally I would need to admit the superiority of modern black culture because some small non-influential tribe who accidently stumbled upon carbonized steel by virtue of accidently, and very lightly, carbonizing it via the method they used to heat it up with primitive organic stoves and never knew what they had nor ever found themselves able to produce it to a higher carbonized scale in which they could become a viable power. Once we found that Indians did the same thing, and even did it at a rate of higher carbonization, you didn't know what to do with yourself. Indeed, the Africans weren't attempting to carbonize steel, nor did they ever find the virtues thereof. The light carbonization that they were able to achieve was simply an offset of the manner of which they heated it. At no time did an African say "oh, look, we just made steel." No, they thought they were dealing with the same substance not knowing the deference between the two.

Now, how do we know that they invented this? One of two methods. We have primitive tools and "oral tradition." One is valid, the other, it's garbage!

Now what does this say about modern black culture? Absolutely nothing. Indeed, it is funny how far Afrocentrics are willing to go to promote the achievements of ancestors that may or may have not been theirs so as to assign a feeling of self worth as if they could rest on their laurels. Indeed, there is nothing more of a cop-out than to attribute the achievements of others or an individual to yourself. It only breeds further ignorance as it encourages others to do the same.

To consider a culture to be superior to other cultures you must analyze a culture comparatively to other cultures of a time. Those who wish to ask about modern cultures will compare modern cultures to modern cultures. Those modern cultures that are among the least civilized and most ill-advanced will often object and look back as far as they can to find proof in the past of how superior they are today. In your case, you engaged in a very poor attempt via an example 2000 years ago. By any standard, both in Africa today and among African Americans today, black cultures have proven to foster the least advancement, and in the case where they are the minority, they foster regression from the advancement of others they did not create. This is in direct contrast to Asians who, despite being a minority in the US, fosters the admirable cultural attribute of respect for education and out preform every other demographic thereof. Nevertheless, blacks are not Asians and blacks are less likely to adopt the working model of others and zealously defend their ignorance.

Give it up. The reason why Western Civilization is among the most advanced today is their propensity to adapt their culture in light of observing others. Blacks, on the other hand, will defend black culture no matter what, often ignoring objects from other cultures they should adopt so as to spitefully preserve the indefensible against influence of people they hate. Indeed, everything advanced is white, they hate whites, so they refuse to adopt advancement. This is the current state of black America and post colonial Africa.

Note: I doubt he will actually read this. He will attack me with some non-response and the ever prevalent laughing smiley which he believes give him license to ignore fact and reason.

I told you I don't believe in superior cultures. I told you that you needed to prove one existed which you have not done. You kept whining and crying and asked me for an example of a superior culture if I were to subscribe to that theory. I gave you one and now you are upset about it? :lol:

Now your next thing is that you think that you can tell me how to define what is a superior culture. Sorry white boy but you dont run anything least of all what I consider superior. The sooner you get that through your head the sooner your will die a peaceful death. You must be out of your mind if you believe I am going to listen to you on how I should define something.:lol:

Adopting white culture is the furthest thing from advancement. There is nothing about your culture that is or was not already in other cultures. I cant think of a single thing whites have done before other cultures did it without depending on help and foundation from other cultures. I think you are just upset because you got beat up when they forced you to go to school with Black kids. Dont worry. You will be dead soon so us Black folk wont bother you much then. Then on the other hand you better hope god is not Black. You know he made man in his image. The first people on earth were Black. You may have a rocky start to the after life. :lol:

A Public Defender Spills the Beans on why so Many Blacks are in Prison

Anyone with any experience with low (to even moderately/some highly) educated blacks cannot deny that everything this man says is 100% true. You can READ THE REST OF IT HERE. I just pulled a few highlights.

"Most whites with business in court arrive quietly, dress appropriately, and keep their heads down. They get in and get out–if they can–as fast as they can. For blacks, the courthouse is like a carnival. They all seem to know each other: hundreds and hundreds each day, gossiping, laughing loudly, waving, and crowding the halls."

"Also, everything I say to blacks must be at about the third-grade level. If I slip and use adult language, they get angry because they think I am flaunting my superiority."

Case in Point
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZre-tgy3dQ]George Zimmerman Trial Rachel Jeantel: Highlights (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Black women have great faith in God, but they have a twisted understanding of His role. They do not pray for strength or courage. They pray for results: the satisfaction of immediate needs.

From time to time the media report that although blacks are 12 percent of the population they are 40 percent of the prison population. This is supposed to be an outrage that results from unfair treatment by the criminal justice system. What the media only hint at is another staggering reality: recidivism. Black men are arrested and convicted over and over. It is typical for a black man to have five felony convictions before the age of 30. This kind of record is rare among whites and Hispanics, and probably even rarer among Asians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3m8eqwQ-Ds]The Boondocks - Tom's Nigga Moments - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8]Uncle Ruckus Exorcism - YouTube[/ame]
How do you think Uncle Ruckus would explain the the rising US incarceration rates over the past forty years, too many job applications?

"The past 40 years constitute not just a historical anomaly within U.S. history; they've made the U.S. home to more prisoners than any other country in the world. Today, nearly 1 in 100 adults in the U.S. is in a prison or jail. That rate is five to 10 times higher than in Western Europe and the world's other democracies..."

The meteoric, costly and unprecedented rise of incarceration in America

Forum List

Back