🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Public Defender Spills the Beans on why so Many Blacks are in Prison

The references are included in the story.

How do I know white people are not lying about the references?

Are you telling me that white culture is a culture of lies? Are you making a cultural judgment? Got to watch out for those inferior liars huh? My reply to that would be watch an episode of COPS.

Pretty much. I have caught countless number of lies told by white culture. Cops is kids play when compared to the lies told by white culture.

Such a culture would be the first to make carbonized steel.

The Hindu News Update Service

Ironware piece unearthed from Turkey found to be oldest steel
Tokyo (PTI): A piece of ironware excavated from a Turkish archaeological site is about 4,000 years old, making it the world's oldest steel, Japanese archaeologists said on Thursday.

Archaeologists from the Middle Eastern Culture Center in Japan excavated the 5-centimetre piece at the Kaman-Kalehoyuk archaeological site in Turkey, about 100 kilometers southeast of Ankara, in 2000. The ironware piece is believed to be a part of a knife from a stratum about 4,000 years old, or 2100-1950 B.C., according to them.

An analysis at the Iwate Prefectural Museum in Morioka showed that the ironware piece was about 200 years older than one that was excavated from the same site in 1994 and was believed to be the oldest steel so far made in 20th-18th centuries B.C.

The ironware is highly likely to have been produced near the Kaman-Kalehoyuk site as a 2-cm-diameter slag and two iron-containing stones have also been excavated, Kyodo news agency quoted the archaeologists as saying.

Hideo Akanuma, an archaeologist at the Iwate Prefectural Museum, said the fresh finding led to a change in the history of iron and steel production, noting that such production was earlier thought to have begun in the Hittite kingdom dating in the 14th to 12th centuries B.C.

Thats great. But I specifically asked for carbonized steel which is more advanced. BTW iron is not steel.

That too would be the Indians.

Evidence of the earliest production of high carbon steel in the Indian Subcontinent was found in Samanalawewa area in Sri Lanka

Ancient Smelter Used Wind To Make High-Grade Steel - NYTimes.com

How do I know white people are not lying about the references?

Are you telling me that white culture is a culture of lies? Are you making a cultural judgment? Got to watch out for those inferior liars huh? My reply to that would be watch an episode of COPS.

Pretty much. I have caught countless number of lies told by white culture. Cops is kids play when compared to the lies told by white culture.

That's ok. White liars are juuuuuuust dandy by your definition of cultural relativism whereas you subscribe that there are no superior cultures.

Thats great. But I specifically asked for carbonized steel which is more advanced. BTW iron is not steel.

Evidence of the earliest production of high carbon steel in the Indian Subcontinent was found in Samanalawewa area in Sri Lanka

So according to you Indian culture is superior then right?

No, according to you.

What's your standard of a superior, or "good" culture? (And here comes a validation of my first point.)

Last edited:
Oh but wait. Says here Africans were the first!!!!

Haya people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Haya people of Tanzania have been linked to one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of all time: the invention of steel. Archaeologist Peter Schmidt discovered through a literalist combination of archaeology and oral tradition that the Haya had been forging steel for around 2000 years.

No, according to you.

What's your standard of a superior, or "good" culture? (And here comes a validation of my first point.)

Well no. You kept whining about an example and I finally relented and gave you one as a hypothetical example of me believing in your retarded concept of superiority. what point was that supposed to prove?

Last edited:

The Haya people of Tanzania have been linked to one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of all time: the invention of steel. Archaeologist Peter Schmidt discovered through a literalist combination of archaeology and oral tradition that the Haya had been forging steel for around 2000 years.

That's good in all, but the Indians did it 4000 years ago as referenced in our previous article. Did you not read it? http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/001200903261611.htm

Tokyo (PTI): A piece of ironware excavated from a Turkish archaeological site is about 4,000 years old, making it the world's oldest steel, Japanese archaeologists said on Thursday.

Archaeologists from the Middle Eastern Culture Center in Japan excavated the 5-centimetre piece at the Kaman-Kalehoyuk archaeological site in Turkey, about 100 kilometers southeast of Ankara, in 2000. The ironware piece is believed to be a part of a knife from a stratum about 4,000 years old, or 2100-1950 B.C., according to them.

An analysis at the Iwate Prefectural Museum in Morioka showed that the ironware piece was about 200 years older than one that was excavated from the same site in 1994 and was believed to be the oldest steel so far made in 20th-18th centuries B.C.

The ironware is highly likely to have been produced near the Kaman-Kalehoyuk site as a 2-cm-diameter slag and two iron-containing stones have also been excavated, Kyodo news agency quoted the archaeologists as saying.

Hideo Akanuma, an archaeologist at the Iwate Prefectural Museum, said the fresh finding led to a change in the history of iron and steel production, noting that such production was earlier thought to have begun in the Hittite kingdom dating in the 14th to 12th centuries B.C.

Last edited:

That's good in all, but the Indians did it 4000 years ago as referenced in our previous article. Did you not read it?

4K years ago Black people occupied India and ironware is not steel. Again what is your point? Are you saying the Europeans lagging behind are inferior?

Last edited:

That's good in all, but the Indians did it 4000 years ago as referenced in our previous article. Did you not read it?

4K years ago Black people occupied India and ironware is not steel. Again what is your point? Are you saying the Europeans lagging behind are inferior?

Ironware is just the name for an object manufactured out of steel. The article clearly describes it as steel. And in many respects the Europeans of 4000BC were indeed inferior to Asian cultures. Of course, so were Africans.

Ironware is just the name for an object manufactured out of steel. The article clearly describes it as steel. And in many respects the Europeans of 4000BC were indeed inferior to Asian cultures. Of course, so were Africans.

No dummy. Its a name for objects made out of iron. Why do you think I asked for carbonized steel?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ironware

Definition of IRONWARE

: articles made of iron

No dummy. Its a name for objects made out of iron. Why do you think I asked for carbonized steel?

Ironware - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Definition of IRONWARE

Well, they got Africans beat on that too as seen in the other article.

Last edited:
Why do you think they worshipped Black gods?

Why are you making a genetic argument instead of a cultural one? I never challenged you on this. I challenged you on culture. The desperation is building up! I love it.

I'm not making a genetic argument. Where do you think their culture came from?

because you immediately dropped the cultural argument when you said "4K years ago Black people occupied India .... Again what is your point?"

Ironware - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Definition of IRONWARE

Well, they got Africans beat on that too as seen in the other article.

Get your math together. Africans did it first.

Why are you making a genetic argument instead of a cultural one? I never challenged you on this. I challenged you on culture. The desperation is building up! I love it.

I'm not making a genetic argument. Where do you think their culture came from?

because you immediately dropped the cultural argument when you said "4K years ago Black people occupied India .... Again what is your point?"

I wasn't making a cultural argument either. I just pointed out that Black people were there. I still dont know where you are supposedly going with this. What is your point?

Forum List

Back