🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Public Defender Spills the Beans on why so Many Blacks are in Prison

Are you truly this stupid? I guess you are considering you see no difference between cannibalism for survival vs cannibalism in cultures.

You must be stupid. If you advocate cannibalism for survival it is in and part of your culture.

Nobody is advocating it you fucking moron. Unless you're talking about the dick sucking cannibals. Now there's an endorsement for you.
I know damn well you're not this stupid.

Yes you are advocating it. You are excusing it due to survival. If you were not advocating it you would simple say OK white people eat their family members.

Yeah...we will have to slow things wwaayyyy down for you...:cuckoo:

I'm not the one who thinks cannibalism in culture and cannibalism for survival are the same thing. Especially when you consider we were discussing culture.
You're a special kind of stupid all right.....

Like I said before. I dont allow white people to dictate terms to me. the subject was brought up so you will discuss it without whining and trying to move the goal posts. if not shut up.

You're really starting to make me think there's something to this whole negro and low IQ thing.
Or you're just a hack.

Unfortunately you guys don't get to determine what type of cannibalism is admissible.

Seeing as we were talking about cannibalism among cultures, we would rightly assume that the only cannibalism to be admitted was cannibalism that was sanctioned by whole cultures. The whole idea was to make a point of cultural relativism whereas evidently you think taking turns sucking the tribal leaders cock while bathing in human blood and eating human remains should be just as right as brushing your teeth to avoid cavities. I disagree with such a nonsensical argument. Your way of thinking, indeed you have said so, is that all cultures are equal. I challenged you on it. What did you do? You defended a bunch of cock sucking cannibals by comparing them to starving colonists.

I think you are confused Pubic. If your culture supposedly frowns on cannibalism and people in your culture still act as cannibals, your culture is the one thats fucked up. That societal pressure should stop your natural instincts but your culture is too fucked up to stop it. Again you need to prove to me how one culture is superior to another not the other way around.

No, you're a cultural relativist. Only a cultural relativist would draw a moral equivalence between a mid 20th century tribe of black cannibal cocksuckers 50 years ago and a 17th century group of isolated colonists who resorted to eating their dead as a means of survival over 400 years ago. Not only are you not comparing apples to apples by date, but you fail to see the distinction between the two types of cannibalism. This means one of three things. 1) Your too stupid to grasp the concept. 2) Your arguing in bad faith by pretending to be too stupid to grasp the concept. 3) You suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect Dunning?Kruger effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I'm not the one who thinks cannibalism in culture and cannibalism for survival are the same thing. Especially when you consider we were discussing culture.

Like I said before. I dont allow white people to dictate terms to me. the subject was brought up so you will discuss it without whining and trying to move the goal posts. if not shut up.

You're really starting to make me think there's something to this whole negro and low IQ thing.
Or you're just a hack.

Is that supposed to concern me? I dont care what white people think about me. What makes you think what you believe is important to me?

You must be stupid. If you advocate cannibalism for survival it is in and part of your culture.

Nobody is advocating it you fucking moron. Unless you're talking about the dick sucking cannibals. Now there's an endorsement for you.

Yes you are advocating it. You are excusing it due to survival. If you were not advocating it you would simple say OK white people eat their family members.

No dumb ass. I was pointing out to you that it obviously isn't accepted behavior or they wouldnt have tried to hide it. Unlike the dick sucking cannibals who do it as a celebration of their culture.
Good God you're dense.

Seeing as we were talking about cannibalism among cultures, we would rightly assume that the only cannibalism to be admitted was cannibalism that was sanctioned by whole cultures. The whole idea was to make a point of cultural relativism whereas evidently you think taking turns sucking the tribal leaders cock while bathing in human blood and eating human remains should be just as right as brushing your teeth to avoid cavities. I disagree with such a nonsensical argument. Your way of thinking, indeed you have said so, is that all cultures are equal. I challenged you on it. What did you do? You defended a bunch of cock sucking cannibals by comparing them to starving colonists.

I think you are confused Pubic. If your culture supposedly frowns on cannibalism and people in your culture still act as cannibals, your culture is the one thats fucked up. That societal pressure should stop your natural instincts but your culture is too fucked up to stop it. Again you need to prove to me how one culture is superior to another not the other way around.

No, your a cultural relativist. Only a cultural relativist would draw a moral equivalence between a mid 20th century tribe of black cannibal cocksuckers and a 17th century group of isolated colonists who resorted to eating their dead as a means of survival. Not only are you not comparing apples to apples by date, but you fail to see the distinction between the two types of cannibalism. This means one of three things. 1) Your too stupid to grasp the concept. 2) Your arguing in bad faith by pretending to be too stupid to grasp the concept. 3) You suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect Dunning?Kruger effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont see how what you think is relevant. You need to be proving to me one culture is superior to another instead of trying to define me. That tactic is weak and frankly amusing. Stop back pedalling and prove it white boy.

No dumb ass. I was pointing out to you that it obviously isn't accepted behavior or they wouldnt have tried to hide it. Unlike the dick sucking cannibals who do it as a celebration of their culture.
Good God you're dense.

We werent talking about what was accepted behavior. Were did you see that? Like I said before the fact that your culture supposedly frowns on it then no one should do it for any reason. The problem is your culture is fucked up because it cant supress your white instincts to eat each other.

The public defender left out the part where he is a crap lawyer who only works at the public defenders office because he couldn't get hired by a law firm or the prosecutor's office and is too weak to ever start his own practice.

And blames it on his Black clients, 'Who are guilty anyways'.

No, your a cultural relativist. Only a cultural relativist would draw a moral equivalence between a mid 20th century tribe of black cannibal cocksuckers and a 17th century group of isolated colonists who resorted to eating their dead as a means of survival. Not only are you not comparing apples to apples by date, but you fail to see the distinction between the two types of cannibalism. This means one of three things. 1) Your too stupid to grasp the concept. 2) Your arguing in bad faith by pretending to be too stupid to grasp the concept. 3) You suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect Dunning?Kruger effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont see how what you think is relevant. You need to be proving to me one culture is superior to another instead of trying to define me. That tactic is weak and frankly amusing. Stop back pedalling and prove it white boy.

Ok then, what is your standard of a superior culture? Once again if you can't answer this you're a cultural relativist and you can't grasp the concept that there is in fact a difference between cock sucking black cannibals and contemporary America in the mid 20th century.

Or you're just a hack.

Actually that "negro" is running circles around your idiotic attempts to justify cannibalism for Whites and condemn it for others.

Last edited:

Ok then, what is your standard of a superior culture? Once again if you can't answer this your a cultural relativist and you can't grasp the concept that there is in fact a difference between cock sucking black cannibals and contemporary America in the mid 20th century.

Again go take your meds. There is no such thing as a superior culture. Who decides what is superior?

Good God you're dense.

We werent talking about what was accepted behavior. Were did you see that? Like I said before the fact that your culture supposedly frowns on it then no one should do it for any reason. The problem is your culture is fucked up because it cant supress your white instincts to eat each other.

So you do believe in cultural superiority? Indeed, you just made a cultural judgment. Albeit, you defended the 20th century cock sucking cannibals over the 17th century James Town colonists.

Last edited:
Good God you're dense.

So you do believe in cultural superiority? Indeed, you just made a cultural judgment. Albeit, you defended the 20th century cock sucking cannibals over the 17th century James Town colonists.

Read slowly Pubic. I didnt defend anyone. I pointed out white people eat their dead relatives and hunt down, kill and eat their neighbors and wives.

Ok then, what is your standard of a superior culture? Once again if you can't answer this your a cultural relativist and you can't grasp the concept that there is in fact a difference between cock sucking black cannibals and contemporary America in the mid 20th century.

Again go take your meds. There is no such thing as a superior culture. Who decides what is superior?

Evidently you do. See below where you defend the 20th century black cannibal cocksuckers over the 17th century James Town colonists. Then you had the nerve to attribute their culture to ours? Hmmm, 400 years ago vs. 50 years ago? Would it be fair to attribute the black cannibal cocksuckers to your culture?

Good God you're dense.

To wrap this b.s. thread up. An article from a racist website listing an alleged set of observations from an unknown source is supposed to convince people to form a viewpoint based on racial stereotypes.

Sorry, more propaganda from the league of underperforming and fretting ranks of the racial identity types.

Or you're just a hack.

Actually that "negro" is running circles around your idiotic attempts to justify cannibalism for Whites and condemn it for others.

You are leading me to believe that there's some credence between low IQ when your mother is also your sister.

Another cultural relativist. And I'm not justifying anything. I'm pointing out the difference in the two situations. One is survival,the other is done with relish and acceptance.
One would do it under all circumstances the other only to survive.
It's no different then someone shooting an intruder in the home verses shooting people for fun. And if you cant understand that you're a complete moron.

Evidently you do. See below where you defend the 20th century black cannibal cocksuckers over the 17th century James Town colonists. Then you had the nerve to attribute their culture to ours? Hmmm, 400 years ago vs. 50 years ago? Would it be fair to attribute the black cannibal cocksuckers to your culture?

Good God you're dense.

No. Actually I dont. I just pointed out the hypocrisy in the fact that you believe certain cultures are superior. If thats true as you claim white culture is seriously fucked up. Dont you agree its worse to go against a societal convention than do one that is allowed?

Read slowly Pubic. I didnt defend anyone. I pointed out white people eat their dead relatives and hunt down, kill and eat their neighbors and wives.

Oh, ok. So saying "your culture is fucked up" isn't establishing a judgment of superiority or inferiority?

No. Actually I dont. I just pointed out the hypocrisy in the fact that you believe certain cultures are superior. If thats true as you claim white culture is seriously fucked up. Dont you agree its worse to go against a societal convention than do one that is allowed?

If that's true you're operating under a number of logical fallacies. Not only was the time different, but so too were the circumstances. So, your a cultural relativist?

Or you're just a hack.

You are leading me to believe that there's some credence between low IQ when your mother is also your sister.

Another cultural relativist. And I'm not justifying anything. I'm pointing out the difference in the two situations. One is survival,the other is done with relish and acceptance.
One would do it under all circumstances the other only to survive.
It's no different then someone shooting an intruder in the home verses shooting people for fun. And if you cant understand that you're a complete moron.

Well the problem with you pointing out things to try and cover your white cannibalism up is i can do the same thing. I can excuse it as a religious belief of people that were afraid their eternal souls would be damned to hell. So where do you stop making excuses and deal with the fact white people are cannibals as well?

Forum List

Back