🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Public Defender Spills the Beans on why so Many Blacks are in Prison

In the past year, there have been several stories about canabalism being practiced today, but none of them were white people. Africans certainly still practice canabalism as part of their culture. Go ahead, google africans/canabalism, youll see for yourself.

Gilberto Valle wrote extensively about his plans to kidnap, murder, cook and eat 100 women - including his own wife

Read more: [dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2623310/NYPD-cannibal-cop-convicted-plotting-kidnap-eat-women-jailhouse-cook.html#ixzz31qv3ILbC]'cannibal cop' Gilberto Valle convicted of plot to murder and eat women is now jailhouse cook | Mail Online[

You were saying..

If black kids didn't attack their fellow blacks of, "Turning white", if they start doing good in school, maybe it would help.

If their fathers and mothers would stop blaming whitey for their shortcomings maybe that would help.

If the Government would stop instilling in blacks that they can't do as good as white's and need a handout, maybe that would help.

Wow I have never seen someone contradict themselves in triplicate before.

In the past year, there have been several stories about canabalism being practiced today, but none of them were white people. Africans certainly still practice canabalism as part of their culture. Go ahead, google africans/canabalism, youll see for yourself.

Gilberto Valle wrote extensively about his plans to kidnap, murder, cook and eat 100 women - including his own wife

Read more: [dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2623310/NYPD-cannibal-cop-convicted-plotting-kidnap-eat-women-jailhouse-cook.html#ixzz31qv3ILbC]'cannibal cop' Gilberto Valle convicted of plot to murder and eat women is now jailhouse cook | Mail Online[

You were saying..

Sigh.......we are talking about cultural cannibalism. Not some isolated nut job.

You were saying..

Sigh.......we are talking about cultural cannibalism. Not some isolated nut job.

Unfortunately you guys don't get to determine what type of cannibalism is admissible.

You were saying..

One cop makes up a culture?

You were saying..

TIME OUT!!!!!....someone needs time to move the goal posts!!!!

See the above underlined, it may help you stay afloat of the conversation.

Last edited:
Old Face of Hate Repackaged: American Renaissance

American Renaissance is a racist group that was founded by Jared Taylor in 1990 in Oakton, VA. Jared Taylor is also the founder of the New Century Foundation, a self-styled think tank that promotes pseudo-scientific studies and research that proposes to show the inferiority of blacks and Hispanics to whites — although the they avoid open racial slurs. It is best known for its American Renaissance magazine and website, which regularly features promotion of eugenics (ethnic cleansing though scientific methods) and blatant anti-black racists. The group believes it is not racist because it is not anti-semitic, which are two separate issues.

The foundation also has sponsored American Renaissance conferences every other year where racist "intellectuals" rub shoulders with Klansmen, neo-Nazis and other white supremacists groups.

Why is it not surprising that people who wash in sewers think that everyone else wants to stink as bad as them?

Having found the link to the above I see why he did not post it. It's from an unknown blogger.

Old Face of Hate Repackaged: American Renaissance

American Renaissance is a racist group that was founded by Jared Taylor in 1990 in Oakton, VA. Jared Taylor is also the founder of the New Century Foundation, a self-styled think tank that promotes pseudo-scientific studies and research that proposes to show the inferiority of blacks and Hispanics to whites — although the they avoid open racial slurs. It is best known for its American Renaissance magazine and website, which regularly features promotion of eugenics (ethnic cleansing though scientific methods) and blatant anti-black racists. The group believes it is not racist because it is not anti-semitic, which are two separate issues.

The foundation also has sponsored American Renaissance conferences every other year where racist "intellectuals" rub shoulders with Klansmen, neo-Nazis and other white supremacists groups.

Why is it not surprising that people who wash in sewers think that everyone else wants to stink as bad as them?

Having found the link to the above I see why he did not post it. It's from an unknown blogger.

Thats because you are pretending I didn't already post a link showing they were a racist site earlier in the thread.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/amren.com

Categories with Related Sites
Society > Issues > Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations > Race and Racism > Supremacy and Separatism > White

Site Description

A conservative monthly publication. Promotes a variety of white racial positions.

Last edited:

You were saying..

Unfortunately you guys don't get to determine what type of cannibalism is admissible.

So the discussion is now about cannibals? Do you have ADHD?

Ask Pubic. He is the one that brought up cannibals as you well know but are now pretending you dont even though you just said we were talking about cannibalism. :lol:

Last edited:

You were saying..

Have you read this whole thread? Or did you just jump in at the end and start spouting shit like a colostomy bag with a hole in it?

You were saying..

Seeing as we were talking about cannibalism among cultures, we would rightly assume that the only cannibalism to be admitted was cannibalism that was sanctioned by whole cultures. The whole idea was to make a point of cultural relativism whereas evidently you think taking turns sucking the tribal leaders cock while bathing in human blood and eating human remains should be just as right as brushing your teeth to avoid cavities. I disagree with such a nonsensical argument. Your way of thinking, indeed you have said so, is that all cultures are equal. I challenged you on it. What did you do? You defended a bunch of cock sucking cannibals by comparing them to starving colonists. Indeed you were just as absent of logic then as you are now.

Last edited:

Have you read this whole thread? Or did you just jump in at the end and start spouting shit like a colostomy bag with a hole in it?

Yeah...we will have to slow things wwaayyyy down for you...:cuckoo:

Ask Pubic. He is the one that brought up cannibals as you well know but are now pretending you dont even though you just said we were talking about cannibalism. :lol:

Are you truly this stupid? I guess you are considering you see no difference between cannibalism for survival vs cannibalism in cultures.

Seeing as we were talking about cannibalism among cultures, we would rightly assume that the only cannibalism to be admitted was cannibalism that was sanctioned by whole cultures. The whole idea was to make a point of cultural relativism whereas evidently you think taking turns sucking the tribal leaders cock while bathing in human blood and eating human remains should be just as right as brushing your teeth to avoid cavities. I disagree with such a nonsensical argument. Your way of thinking, indeed you have said so, is that all cultures are equal. I challenged you on it. What did you do? You defended a bunch of cock sucking cannibals by comparing them to starving colonists.

I think you are confused Pubic. If your culture supposedly frowns on cannibalism and people in your culture still act as cannibals, your culture is the one thats fucked up. That societal pressure should stop your natural instincts but your culture is too fucked up to stop it. Again you need to prove to me how one culture is superior to another not the other way around.

Are you truly this stupid? I guess you are considering you see no difference between cannibalism for survival vs cannibalism in cultures.

You must be stupid. If you advocate cannibalism for survival it is in and part of your culture.

I'm not the one who thinks cannibalism in culture and cannibalism for survival are the same thing. Especially when you consider we were discussing culture.
You're a special kind of stupid all right.....

I'm not the one who thinks cannibalism in culture and cannibalism for survival are the same thing. Especially when you consider we were discussing culture.
You're a special kind of stupid all right.....

Like I said before. I dont allow white people to dictate terms to me. the subject was brought up so you will discuss it without whining and trying to move the goal posts. if not shut up.

You must be stupid. If you advocate cannibalism for survival it is in and part of your culture.

Nobody is advocating it you fucking moron. Unless you're talking about the dick sucking cannibals. Now there's an endorsement for you.
I know damn well you're not this stupid.

Forum List

Back