🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Public Defender Spills the Beans on why so Many Blacks are in Prison

You are the one that made the attempt to derail. I just one upped you. That just proves there are no superior cultures.

Yeah, how so? Because you said so or because the facts are on your side? We must compare apples to apples when we assess cultures in a snapshot in time. My example was one of two cultures crossing paths. Your example was one cultures means to survive. My example was to distinguish one culture from a snapshot in time with another during the same period. Your example was one of simply proving that whites ate each other to survive. You do have an argument there, but you have yet to bring it. I am indeed ready for it.

This is what happens when you think you are superior. You think you can dictate things and start whining when that option is not allowed. Get off your high horse clown. I dont care what your example was. it involved cannibalism. Mine involved cannibalism as well. You don't like that then tough.

You don't see the flaw in this reasoning?

Those positions are not contradictions. I can maintain both. I can disagree with her assessment that the laws are a default New Jim Crow and I can make the observation that she did not argue intent behind the legislation. Unfortunately you are so academically inferior that you do not understand a word I have written nor have you attempted to stick to the subject. Please don't waste my time. I only argue with you in good faith because I hope to learn. You've provided nothing in that department as of yet.

There is not much you can learn when you think you already are superior now can you? As usual you throw a temper tantrum when shown the error of your assessments. You are flat out wrong. You must be crazy to think a racial caste system is not racism. :lol:

My "error" turns out to be a fiction derived from your inability to comprehend the written word. Indeed, if I believe in cultural superiority/inferiority, then it is not far off to say that I also believe in intellectual superiority/inferiority. You have proven yourself to be childishly inferior. Hence the laughing faces designed to self comfort the ignorant poster as if he made some sort of point. But you and I have already discussed this haven't we?

Your error is that you made a thread posting a revived letter from years back recirculating as something new by a known racist site. You further compounded that error by trying to tell me a racial caste system is not racism and that the author was not talking about it in her book. We have discussed this before. I use the laughing face because I want you to understand just how amusing your ignorance and bluster is to me. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, how so? Because you said so or because the facts are on your side? We must compare apples to apples when we assess cultures in a snapshot in time. My example was one of two cultures crossing paths. Your example was one cultures means to survive. My example was to distinguish one culture from a snapshot in time with another during the same period. Your example was one of simply proving that whites ate each other to survive. You do have an argument there, but you have yet to bring it. I am indeed ready for it.

This is what happens when you think you are superior. You think you can dictate things and start whining when that option is not allowed. Get off your high horse clown. I dont care what your example was. it involved cannibalism. Mine involved cannibalism as well. You don't like that then tough.

No. I only see the whining in your response. You dont see that whining like I do?

There is not much you can learn when you think you already are superior now can you? As usual you throw a temper tantrum when shown the error of your assessments. You are flat out wrong. You must be crazy to think a racial caste system is not racism. :lol:

My "error" turns out to be a fiction derived from your inability to comprehend the written word. Indeed, if I believe in cultural superiority/inferiority, then it is not far off to say that I also believe in intellectual superiority/inferiority. You have proven yourself to be childishly inferior. Hence the laughing faces designed to self comfort the ignorant poster as if he made some sort of point. But you and I have already discussed this haven't we?

Your error is that you made a thread posting a revived letter from years back recirculating as something new by a known racist site. You further compounded that error by trying to tell me a racial caste system is not racist and that the author was not talking about it in her book. We have discussed this before. I use the laughing face because I want you to understand just how amusing your ignorance and bluster is to me. :lol:

Disparity does not equal discrimination. Why are there more black professional basketball players than white? I would argue that there are better black basketball players. I would also argue that black culture values playing basketball more than white culture. So, we have a sport where a minority is the majority. A clear disparity, but , not discrimination. The same goes for blacks in prison. But you would tell me that basketball has a racial caste system against white players?

Last edited:

No. I only see the whining in your response. You dont see that whining like I do?

I would consider it appealing to academic honesty and arguing in good faith. You cant do this can you?

Your error is that you made a thread posting a revived letter from years back recirculating as something new by a known racist site. You further compounded that error by trying to tell me a racial caste system is not racist and that the author was not talking about it in her book. We have discussed this before. I use the laughing face because I want you to understand just how amusing your ignorance and bluster is to me. :lol:

Disparity does not equal discrimination. Why are there more black professional basketball players than white? I would argue that there are better black basketball players. I would also argue that black culture values playing basketball more than white culture. So, we have a sport where a minority is the majority. A clear disparity, but , not discrimination. The same goes for blacks in prison.

I agree disparity does not necessarily = discrimination. What does that have to do with our political structure setting up a system targeting Black and Latino communities and you pretending it is not racism or that was not the point the author was espousing in her book?

Hey [MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION] , I'm going to eat but would you like me to set up a thread about cultural superiority and inferiority whereas you and I can argue honestly?

Disparity does not equal discrimination. Why are there more black professional basketball players than white? I would argue that there are better black basketball players. I would also argue that black culture values playing basketball more than white culture. So, we have a sport where a minority is the majority. A clear disparity, but , not discrimination. The same goes for blacks in prison.

I agree disparity does not necessarily = discrimination. What does that have to do with our political structure setting up a system targeting Black and Latino communities and you pretending it is not racism or that was not the point the author was espousing in her book?

Blacks commit violent crime at a disproportional rate than whites. Why is it so appalling that they get arrested at disproportional rates for drugs? Of course, she ignores the violent crime data so as to grant credence to her drug data. Nearly 50% of murders are committed by blacks. but she does not argue that this constitutes a New Jim Crow does she?

Last edited:
Hey [MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION] , I'm going to eat but would you like me to set up a thread about cultural superiority and inferiority whereas you and I can argue honestly?

Not really. i dont like all your rules so its pretty pointless.

How is that different from white people eating their dead? Because you do know that happened as well right?

Skeleton of teenage girl confirms cannibalism at Jamestown colony - The Washington Post

You dont see the difference in these two situations? One would hardly be considered a cultural trademark,more an act of survival.

Yes, but he throw it out there so as to change the subject.

Thats why I refuse to discuss racial issues with asclepias.
That and of course his penchant for blaming whitey for all social ill's that effect the african American community,despite any and all evidence to the contrary.

How is that different from white people eating their dead? Because you do know that happened as well right?

Skeleton of teenage girl confirms cannibalism at Jamestown colony - The Washington Post

You dont see the difference in these two situations? One would hardly be considered a cultural trademark,more an act of survival.

Personally the only difference I see is that hunting down, killing, and eating your wife or your neighbors is worse than killing a stranger and sucking his dick.

It still has nothing to do with culture,and was not accepted as normal behavior.
While obviously the killing,dick sucking and eating was acceptable or it wouldnt have been done as a group.

Personally the only difference I see is that hunting down, killing, and eating your wife or your neighbors is worse than killing a stranger and sucking his dick.

It still has nothing to do with culture,and was not accepted as normal behavior.
While obviously the killing,dick sucking and eating was acceptable or it wouldnt have been done as a group.

One did it as a means of survival, one did it as a means of celebration. But he can't distinguish between the two.

One did it as a means of survival, one did it as a means of celebration. But he can't distinguish between the two.

He knows the difference,he just refuses to admit it.

In the past year, there have been several stories about canabalism being practiced today, but none of them were white people. Africans certainly still practice canabalism as part of their culture. Go ahead, google africans/canabalism, youll see for yourself.

In the past year, there have been several stories about canabalism being practiced today, but none of them were white people. Africans certainly still practice canabalism as part of their culture. Go ahead, google africans/canabalism, youll see for yourself.

I still remembered when they captured the president of Nigeria, tortured him, murdered him, and ate his heart. This is the video before he died where they cut off his ear.
WARNING GRAPHIC >>>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b4b_1314353314

Below is the Cannibal Warlords of Liberia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo]The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia (Full Length Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The public defender left out the part where he is a crap lawyer who only works at the public defenders office because he couldn't get hired by a law firm or the prosecutor's office and is too weak to ever start his own practice.

It also failed to mention the fact that American Renaissance, source for his fable, is a renowned spoke spice for white separatists.

The public defender left out the part where he is a crap lawyer who only works at the public defenders office because he couldn't get hired by a law firm or the prosecutor's office and is too weak to ever start his own practice.

It also failed to mention the fact that American Renaissance, source for his fable, is a renowned spoke spice for white separatists.

Disapproving is not refuting.

Old Face of Hate Repackaged: American Renaissance

American Renaissance is a racist group that was founded by Jared Taylor in 1990 in Oakton, VA. Jared Taylor is also the founder of the New Century Foundation, a self-styled think tank that promotes pseudo-scientific studies and research that proposes to show the inferiority of blacks and Hispanics to whites — although the they avoid open racial slurs. It is best known for its American Renaissance magazine and website, which regularly features promotion of eugenics (ethnic cleansing though scientific methods) and blatant anti-black racists. The group believes it is not racist because it is not anti-semitic, which are two separate issues.

The foundation also has sponsored American Renaissance conferences every other year where racist "intellectuals" rub shoulders with Klansmen, neo-Nazis and other white supremacists groups.

Why is it not surprising that people who wash in sewers think that everyone else wants to stink as bad as them?

Forum List

Back