🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Public Defender Spills the Beans on why so Many Blacks are in Prison

You are free to make whatever assumptions you want. In my experience, public defenders are usually bad lawyers, often straight out of law school. The office are usually understaffed in comparison to prosecutors' office and they don't have police detectives at their call to do their investigative work. I have trouble believing that someone in a PD's office went out of their way to track down a relative the person never knew. Hell, a lot of them don't even know their own clients and end up arguing the exact same thing like a script case after case after case even when it never works case after case after case.

Part of it is blacks cannot afford better lawyers if they are poor as is the situation with poor whites. More money does not equal better services necessarily, but no money equals minimal services. Part of it is that a lot of them are guilty as hell as that is the nature of poverty and blacks are barely a generation out of desegregation. Part of it is that blacks are over-policed. Part of it is that poor people usually have less going for them like jobs, community activities, reputable character witnesses, or access to therapy. Take your pick--I believe the guy is trying to rationalize his own failures.

I agree with all of that, except the final 11 worlds. The behavior of many blacks as depicted is spot on.

Spot on how?

You showed Zimmerman's trial.

Zimmerman had a rich father bail him out. He got a team of high priced attorneys who most certainly coached him about how to behave in court and made sure to dress him appropriately.

I've watched a few trials for blacks. They are generally dressed in the prison orange, look like they haven't had much sleep or even talked to the guy defending them.

You understand the difference, right?

Did you actually take the time to read the article?

You are free to make whatever assumptions you want. In my experience, public defenders are usually bad lawyers, often straight out of law school. The office are usually understaffed in comparison to prosecutors' office and they don't have police detectives at their call to do their investigative work. I have trouble believing that someone in a PD's office went out of their way to track down a relative the person never knew. Hell, a lot of them don't even know their own clients and end up arguing the exact same thing like a script case after case after case even when it never works case after case after case.

Part of it is blacks cannot afford better lawyers if they are poor as is the situation with poor whites. More money does not equal better services necessarily, but no money equals minimal services. Part of it is that a lot of them are guilty as hell as that is the nature of poverty and blacks are barely a generation out of desegregation. Part of it is that blacks are over-policed. Part of it is that poor people usually have less going for them like jobs, community activities, reputable character witnesses, or access to therapy. Take your pick--I believe the guy is trying to rationalize his own failures.

I agree with all of that, except the final 11 worlds. The behavior of many blacks as depicted is spot on.

Spot on how?

Zimmerman had a rich father bail him out. He got a team of high priced attorneys who most certainly coached him about how to behave in court and made sure to dress him appropriately.

I've watched a few trials for blacks. They are generally dressed in the prison orange, look like they haven't had much sleep or even talked to the guy defending them.

Unfortunately, Travon Martin never got a chance to testify at the trial

This is a continuation of a letter some PD supposedly wrote a couple of years back. It was re released a couple of days ago slightly changed to look different.

Confessions of a Public Defender | American Renaissance

Its a propaganda piece designed by white supremacists. Note the website. Facts are that you can only get as much justice as you can afford. The people that run the prison system know that. The prison system is big business. Its all about money.

Don't like AmRen huh? I suppose if you can't attack the information attack the character of those who posted it. Indeed, disapproving is not refuting, although, I'm sure I am wasting my time by attempting to get you to understand the difference between the two.

When I click on the AmRens site, here is what comes up

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Violence/Hate/Racism"

This is a continuation of a letter some PD supposedly wrote a couple of years back. It was re released a couple of days ago slightly changed to look different.

Its a propaganda piece designed by white supremacists. Note the website. Facts are that you can only get as much justice as you can afford. The people that run the prison system know that. The prison system is big business. Its all about money.

Don't like AmRen huh? I suppose if you can't attack the information attack the character of those who posted it. Indeed, disapproving is not refuting, although, I'm sure I am wasting my time by attempting to get you to understand the difference between the two.

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Violence/Hate/Racism"

Interesting, considering that the only stiuf they post is snippets from other articles of legit news organizations and, once in a while, a letter written in. Once again, disapproving is not refuting.

Last edited:

Spot on how?

Unfortunately, Travon Martin never got a chance to testify at the trial

Indeed there was injustice for Trayvon, but not by the courts and not by the Jury. The injustice against Trayvon was that they took a case to court with little to no evidence because of the instant gratification demanded by race hustlers and those bonded in racial solidarity. If they were smart they would have waited until they had enough evidence to bring this case to trial. Now if that evidence ever arises there is little they can do about it. When you appeal to the whims of the ignorant this is what you get. It goes back to the story of the op.

Last edited:

I own the book, read it, went to one of her conferences. Indeed, I am a fan. Notice that in her book she avoids violent crime disparities like the plague and understands the faults of her own argument. Very intelligent woman nonetheless. But she never made the causation argument. She only made the "result" argument. Indeed, she never tied the disproportionate number of blacks in prison to racism, she only demonstrated that a disproportionate number of blacks are in prison and it negatively affects their prospects for the future.

You must be retarded to think the New Jim Crow does not tie racism to this. How did you miss the title of the book? :lol:

I am ambivalent about the site. Racists don't sway me either way because they are silly like you. However when you get browser warning that its a hate site then that pretty much tips you off.

Interesting, considering that the only stiuf they post is snippets from other articles of legit news organizations and, once in a while, a letter written in. Once again, disapproving is not refuting.

You forget that there is nothing to refute. The site is hate site and by that merit not valid. Also the letter is just an updated version of the same letter released a couple of years ago. You need to prove the letter is valid not the other way around. You posted it. Prove its authentic. I bet you cant since the supposed author was too cowardly to put his real name out there. :lol:

You stupid white boy. Do you know what my background is?

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/amren.com

Categories with Related Sites
Society > Issues > Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations > Race and Racism > Supremacy and Separatism > White

Site Description

A conservative monthly publication. Promotes a variety of white racial positions.

Last edited:

I own the book, read it, went to one of her conferences. Indeed, I am a fan. Notice that in her book she avoids violent crime disparities like the plague and understands the faults of her own argument. Very intelligent woman nonetheless. But she never made the causation argument. She only made the "result" argument. Indeed, she never tied the disproportionate number of blacks in prison to racism, she only demonstrated that a disproportionate number of blacks are in prison and it negatively affects their prospects for the future.

You must be retarded to think the New Jim Crow does not tie racism to this. How did you miss the title of the book? :lol:

She speaks of The New Jim Crow as the result of current policies. She does not write that racism is the cause of those policies. Have you read her book?

She speaks of The New Jim Crow as the result of current policies. She does not write that racism is the cause of those policies. Have you read her book?

Yes I have read her book. Matter of fact its sitting right in front of me now. I have also viewed her appearances on various DVDs talking about the racist aspect of it. You messed up stupid and got caught. :lol:

You forget that there is nothing to refute. The site is hate site and by that merit not valid. Also the letter is just an updated version of the same letter released a couple of years ago. You need to prove the letter is valid not the other way around. You posted it. Prove its authentic. I bet you cant since the supposed author was too cowardly to put his real name out there. :lol:

amren.com Site Overview

Categories with Related Sites
Society > Issues > Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations > Race and Racism > Supremacy and Separatism > White

Site Description

A conservative monthly publication. Promotes a variety of white racial positions.

De-stigmatize honest observations on race/culture and you will find less self censorship. If I was he, I would have done the same thing. This doesn't change the fact that from a reasonable persons understanding his letter shows trends that are evident in every courtroom in black areas.

Yes I have read her book. Matter of fact its sitting right in front of me now. I have also viewed her appearances on various DVDs talking about the racist aspect of it. You messed up stupid and got caught. :lol:

Ok, just pulled my signed hardcopy. Cite a page in which she blames racism as the cause for the New Jim Crow. Indeed, she does make a different argument behind the stump. But that isn't the argument she makes in her book.

amren.com Site Overview

Site Description

De-stigmatize honest observations on race/culture and you will find less self censorship. If I was he, I would have done the same thing. This doesn't change the fact that from a reasonable persons understanding his letter shows trends that are evident in every courtroom in black areas.

It doesnt show anything other than the mindset of a racist. What makes you think a racist is reasonable? :lol:

Ok, just pulled my signed hardcopy. Cite a page in which she blames racism as the cause for the New Jim Crow. Indeed, she does make a different argument behind the stump. But that isn't the argument she makes in her book.

I dont jump through hoops for racists. If you dont think she is talking about a "racial caste system" you are more delusional than I thought.

$Pubic.jpg

Last edited:

amren.com Site Overview

It doesnt show anything other than the mindset of a racist. What makes you think a racist is reasonable? :lol:

Hating people for their race is never reasonable. Calling an ass backwards culture and ass backwards culture is completely reasonable. For some odd reason, race and culture have become synonymous so as to make an accusation of racism when race wasn't challenged.

I dont jump through hoops for racists. If you dont think she is talking about a "racial caste system" you are more delusional than I thought.

She is indeed, talking about what she calls a "racial caste system." But she does not assess that racism is the cause of it. She simply argues that a racial caste system is the result of the laws we have. She never challenged whether the laws we have were by design to promote racism. Indeed, there is a difference between the intentions of a law and the result of a law. She only argues what she sees as the result.

Last edited:

Hating people for their race is never reasonable. Calling an ass backwards culture and ass backwards culture is completely reasonable. For some odd reason, race and culture have become synonymous so as to make an accusation of racism when race wasn't challenged.

Calling a culture ass backwards and pretending you are not racist is bizarre behavior. The very thought is racist as it presumes you actually inhabit a position of superiority. :lol:

She is indeed, talking about what she calls a "racial caste system." But she does not assess that racism is the cause of it. She simply argues that a racial caste system is the result of the laws we have. She never challenged whether the laws we have were by design to promote racism.

You are more delusional than I thought. What possessed you to think that a racial caste system is not the very definition of racist and racism. Racism is a system based on race. Look up "ism" or do you need me to do that for you?

Calling a culture ass backwards and pretending you are not racist is bizarre behavior. The very thought is racist as it presumes you actually inhabit a position of superiority. :lol:

You believe in cultural relativism? And yes, some cultures are superior to others.

Forum List

Back