🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Public Defender Spills the Beans on why so Many Blacks are in Prison

This was all so predictable. When the government pays teenage girls to have children out of wedlock, the children are pretty much doomed.

page 66
lines 1-2

...questions when confronted by the police. As federal Judge Prentiss Marshall explained, "The average person encountered will feel obliged to stop and re-...

Thats correct even though you probably looked it up online since you did not provide the proof I did. So one explanation is you are stupid and have a hard time with reading comprehension. The other is you have decided to convince yourself that a racial caste system purposely brought about by our political system to incarcerate Blacks and Latinos is not racism. Is this a valid assessment of your position?

I can cite any page you ask. Once again, she makes an argument of result. Not of intent. Do you or don't you know the difference between the two?

You dodged my question. Answer it.

While working at Florida A&M University I noticed an extraordinary large percentage of very white complected "black" students. When I commented about it to my black work buddy he said it was because their ancestors were house slaves and got more money after the war ended. I commented that that was a very long time, and several generations ago and he had no more comment.
Even so, that wouldn't explain the difference in black/white I.Q.'s in Africa and around the World.
I think it's more of a culture thing.
I also think the most intelligent the person, the higher level of imagination and curiosity in the person, leading a high percentage of the most intelligent people to leave Africa 50 thousand years ago.
I'm not trying to say any race is better than any other race, I'm just following my curiosity and exercising my imagination.
I have Black and Latino DNA in my very special grand children.

While working at Florida A&M University I noticed an extraordinary large percentage of very white complected "black" students. When I commented about it to my black work buddy he said it was because their ancestors were house slaves and got more money after the war ended. I commented that that was a very long time, and several generations ago and he had no more comment.
Even so, that wouldn't explain the difference in black/white I.Q.'s in Africa and around the World.
I think it's more of a culture thing.
I also think the most intelligent the person, the higher level of imagination and curiosity in the person, leading a high percentage of the most intelligent people to leave Africa 50 thousand years ago.
I'm not trying to say any race is better than any other race, I'm just following my curiosity and exercising my imagination.
I have Black and Latino DNA in my very special grand children.

He probably couldnt believe how ignorant you were for making that statement. :lol:

I probably would not have had any other comment on the issue in the face of such ignorance as well.

No. I'm not asking you to convince me. I'm saying you would have a hard time doing it. How did you miss that? in order to establish definitions we would need to agree there is a superior culture. Who do you think you are talking to? :lol:

Ok, put me to that test. But the test is to convince you, and in order to do so , I must know what YOUR definition of a superior culture entails. I need not agree with it, I just need to know what it is. I will then show why one culture or another achieves YOUR standards better or worse than the other. But I still don't know whether you are a cultural relativist or not. If you are then you are sending me on a fools errand.

I think you are suffering from dementia. What part of "there is no superior culture" do you not get?

So your a cultural relativist then huh? So, if a tribe murders a Rockefeller, dances around with his blood all over them while preforming gay oral sex on the chief shortly before eating him, you would consider this act just as common as a culture that frowns upon such an act. Why do I use this example? Because this is a true one. Cannibal killing finally revealed: The gruesome details of how Rockefeller heir was gutted and cooked by the Asmat tribe of New Guinea | Mail Online According to you the dick sucking gay cannibals are just as civilized as modern Americans. That's called cultural relativism.

Thats correct even though you probably looked it up online since you did not provide the proof I did. So one explanation is you are stupid and have a hard time with reading comprehension. The other is you have decided to convince yourself that a racial caste system purposely brought about by our political system to incarcerate Blacks and Latinos is not racism. Is this a valid assessment of your position?

I can cite any page you ask. Once again, she makes an argument of result. Not of intent. Do you or don't you know the difference between the two?

I did. See here >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/9101472-post59.html

Ok, put me to that test. But the test is to convince you, and in order to do so , I must know what YOUR definition of a superior culture entails. I need not agree with it, I just need to know what it is. I will then show why one culture or another achieves YOUR standards better or worse than the other. But I still don't know whether you are a cultural relativist or not. If you are then you are sending me on a fools errand.

I think you are suffering from dementia. What part of "there is no superior culture" do you not get?

So your a cultural relativist then huh? So, if a tribe murders a Rockefeller, dances around with his blood all over them while preforming gay oral sex on the chief shortly before eating him, you would consider this act just as common as a culture that frowns upon such an act. Why do I use this example? Because this is a true one. Cannibal killing finally revealed: The gruesome details of how Rockefeller heir was gutted and cooked by the Asmat tribe of New Guinea | Mail Online According to you the dick sucking gay cannibals are just as civilized as modern Americans. That's called cultural relativism.

How is that different from white people eating their dead? Because you do know that happened as well right?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/skeleton-of-teenage-girl-confirms-cannibalism-at-jamestown-colony/2013/05/01/5af5b474-b1dc-11e2-9a98-4be1688d7d84_story.html

They include reports of corpses being exhumed and eaten, a husband killing his wife and salting her flesh (for which he was executed), and the mysterious disappearance of foraging colonists.

Last edited:

How is that different from white people eating their dead? Because you do know that happened as well right?

Certainly, and that culture is certainly an inferior one by todays standard. According to you "there are no superior cultures" and they are the same. I see your attempt to derail the argument in another direction by the way. I wont take the bait.

Last edited:

I did. See here >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/9101472-post59.html

It says you disagree with her assessment when you just said she never made such an assessment. Make up your mind or take your medication for your dementia.

I disagree that there is a racial caste system and that the system is rigged against them.

Certainly, and that culture is certainly an inferior one by todays standard. According to you "there are no superior cultures" and they are the same. I see your attempt to derail the argument in another direction by the way. I wont take the bait.

You are the one that made the attempt to derail. I just one upped you. That just proves there are no superior cultures.

Last edited:

Skeleton of teenage girl confirms cannibalism at Jamestown colony - The Washington Post

They include reports of corpses being exhumed and eaten, a husband killing his wife and salting her flesh (for which he was executed), and the mysterious disappearance of foraging colonists.

You dont see the difference in these two situations? One would hardly be considered a cultural trademark,more an act of survival.

It says you disagree with her assessment when you just said she never made such an assessment. Make up your mind or take your medication for your dementia.

I disagree that there is a racial caste system and that the system is rigged against them.

Those positions are not contradictions. I can maintain both. I can disagree with her assessment that the laws are a default New Jim Crow and I can make the observation that she did not argue intent behind the legislation. Unfortunately you are so academically inferior that you do not understand a word I have written nor have you attempted to stick to the subject. Please don't waste my time. I only argue with you in good faith because I hope to learn. You've provided nothing in that department as of yet.

Skeleton of teenage girl confirms cannibalism at Jamestown colony - The Washington Post

You dont see the difference in these two situations? One would hardly be considered a cultural trademark,more an act of survival.

Yes, but he throw it out there so as to change the subject.

Personally the only difference I see is that hunting down, killing, and eating your wife or your neighbors is worse than killing a stranger and sucking his dick.

Yes, but he throw it out there so as to change the subject.

You brought up cannibalism not me. You better get your stuff in order when dealing with me.

You are the one that made the attempt to derail. I just one upped you. That just proves there are no superior cultures.

Yeah, how so? Because you said so or because the facts are on your side? We must compare apples to apples when we assess cultures in a snapshot in time. My example was one of two cultures crossing paths. Your example was one cultures means to survive. My example was to distinguish one culture from a snapshot in time with another during the same period. Your example was one of simply proving that whites ate each other to survive. You do have an argument there, but you have yet to bring it. I am indeed ready for it.

Those positions are not contradictions. I can maintain both. I can disagree with her assessment that the laws are a default New Jim Crow and I can make the observation that she did not argue intent behind the legislation. Unfortunately you are so academically inferior that you do not understand a word I have written nor have you attempted to stick to the subject. Please don't waste my time. I only argue with you in good faith because I hope to learn. You've provided nothing in that department as of yet.

There is not much you can learn when you think you already are superior now can you? As usual you throw a temper tantrum when shown the error of your assessments. You are flat out wrong. You must be crazy to think a racial caste system is not racism. :lol:

Yeah, how so? Because you said so or because the facts are on your side? We must compare apples to apples when we assess cultures in a snapshot in time. My example was one of two cultures crossing paths. Your example was one cultures means to survive. My example was to distinguish one culture from a snapshot in time with another during the same period. Your example was one of simply proving that whites ate each other to survive. You do have an argument there, but you have yet to bring it. I am indeed ready for it.

This is what happens when you think you are superior. You think you can dictate things and start whining when that option is not allowed. Get off your high horse clown. I dont care what your example was. it involved cannibalism. Mine involved cannibalism as well. You don't like that then tough.

There is not much you can learn when you think you already are superior now can you? As usual you throw a temper tantrum when shown the error of your assessments. You are flat out wrong. You must be crazy to think a racial caste system is not racism. :lol:

My "error" turns out to be a fiction derived from your inability to comprehend the written word. (SEE THE RED ABOVE). Indeed, if I believe in cultural superiority/inferiority, then it is not far off to say that I also believe in intellectual superiority/inferiority. You have proven yourself to be childishly inferior. Hence the laughing faces designed to self comfort the ignorant poster as if he made some sort of point. But you and I have already discussed this haven't we?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back