🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Public Defender Spills the Beans on why so Many Blacks are in Prison

So you do believe in cultural superiority? Indeed, you just made a cultural judgment. Albeit, you defended the 20th century cock sucking cannibals over the 17th century James Town colonists.

Read slowly Pubic. I didnt defend anyone. I pointed out white people eat their dead relatives and hunt down, kill and eat their neighbors and wives.

Oh, ok. So saying "your culture is fucked up" isn't establishing a judgment of superiority or inferiority?

No. it is not a judgement. its turning your argument back on you. By your belief, your white culture is inferior since it cannot stop white people from eating each other.

Evidently you do. See below where you defend the 20th century black cannibal cocksuckers over the 17th century James Town colonists. Then you had the nerve to attribute their culture to ours? Hmmm, 400 years ago vs. 50 years ago? Would it be fair to attribute the black cannibal cocksuckers to your culture?

No. Actually I dont. I just pointed out the hypocrisy in the fact that you believe certain cultures are superior. If thats true as you claim white culture is seriously fucked up. Dont you agree its worse to go against a societal convention than do one that is allowed?

If that's true you're operating under a number of logical fallacies. Not only was the time different, but so too were the circumstances. So, your a cultural relativist?

This thread is a logical fallacy. Thats why I showed you the error of your ways by pointing out the letter was a fake from a white supremacist site. Again you as a white person cant dictate the terms of how we are going to argue. You need my permission for that.

Actually that "negro" is running circles around your idiotic attempts to justify cannibalism for Whites and condemn it for others.

You are leading me to believe that there's some credence between low IQ when your mother is also your sister.

Another cultural relativist. And I'm not justifying anything. I'm pointing out the difference in the two situations. One is survival,the other is done with relish and acceptance.
One would do it under all circumstances the other only to survive.
It's no different then someone shooting an intruder in the home verses shooting people for fun. And if you cant understand that you're a complete moron.

Well the problem with you pointing out things to try and cover your white cannibalism up is i can do the same thing. I can excuse it as a religious belief of people that were afraid their eternal souls would be damned to hell. So where do you stop making excuses and deal with the fact white people are cannibals as well?

I like the way he attributes the cannibalism of Jamestown colonists to a guy born 400 years later. Indeed the "your" really sticks out here doesn't it?

Of course, if this dumbass would have read my link he would have understood that the man who was eaten by the cocksuckers was white and targeted because white people were a rare delicacy. Indeed, it was one of the Rockefellers who was collecting pottery in Papua New Guinea. Religion had nothing to do with it, although, if it did it would just demonstrate that their cultural practice of religion is one of murder and sodomy.

Last edited:
No. Actually I dont. I just pointed out the hypocrisy in the fact that you believe certain cultures are superior. If thats true as you claim white culture is seriously fucked up. Dont you agree its worse to go against a societal convention than do one that is allowed?

If that's true you're operating under a number of logical fallacies. Not only was the time different, but so too were the circumstances. So, your a cultural relativist?

This thread is a logical fallacy. Thats why I showed you the error of your ways by pointing out the letter was a fake from a white supremacist site. Again you as a white person cant dictate the terms of how we are going to argue. You need my permission for that.

yeah, gotcha. So you are a cultural relativist?

Another cultural relativist. And I'm not justifying anything. I'm pointing out the difference in the two situations. One is survival,the other is done with relish and acceptance.
One would do it under all circumstances the other only to survive.
It's no different then someone shooting an intruder in the home verses shooting people for fun. And if you cant understand that you're a complete moron.

Well the problem with you pointing out things to try and cover your white cannibalism up is i can do the same thing. I can excuse it as a religious belief of people that were afraid their eternal souls would be damned to hell. So where do you stop making excuses and deal with the fact white people are cannibals as well?

I like the way he attributes the cannibalism of James Town colonists to a guy born 400 years later. Indeed the "your" really sticks out here doesn't it?

Of course, if this dumbass would have read my link he would have understood that the man who was eaten by the cocksuckers was white and targeted because white people were a rare delicacy. Indeed, it was one of the Rockefellers who was collecting pottery in Papua New Guinea. Religion had nothing to do with it, although, if it did it would just demonstrate that their cultural practice of religion is one of murder and sodomy.

Who told you it had nothing to do with religion and why did you believe them?

Are you supposed to be proving the concept of a superior culture? Get busy.

I like the way he attributes the cannibalism of James Town colonists to a guy born 400 years later. Indeed the "your" really sticks out here doesn't it?

Read the article. In any case my argument clearly accounts for the religious argument. as seen above. Your response is therefore moot.

Read the article. In any case my argument clearly accounts for the religious argument. as seen above. Your response is therefore moot.

Why would I read the article? Did the cannibals write it? How do I know that its not more of white people lying?

Last edited:

In order to do this I must ask you one of two questions.

1) What is your idea of a superior culture: Of course, you are not going to answer this because you know that no matter what you come up with, some modern European descended culture has you beat at it. End of story

2) If you don't believe in superior cultures your obviously a cultural relativist. And a cultural relativist believes that a group of sodomizing black cannibal cocksuckers are just as good as your evening tea. How about that?

Which one is it? Is my logic wrong? If so how?

1) What is your idea of a superior culture: Of course, you are not going to answer this because you know that no matter what you come up with, some modern European descended culture has you beat at it. End of story

2) If you don't believe in superior cultures your obviously a cultural relativist. And a cultural relativist believes that a group of sodomizing black cannibal cocksuckers are just as good as your evening tea. How about that?

You dont have to ask me anything. All you have to do is prove one culture is superior. Why are you stalling? I will help you out then. A superior culture is one that was the first to make carbonized steel.

Last edited:

Why would I read the article? Did the cannibals write it? How do I know that its not more of white people lying?

A simple Google search for "Cannibalism in Papua New Guinea" should suffice as you find out that cannibalism is still currently practiced there.

You dont have to ask me anything. All you have to do is prove one culture is superior. Why are you stalling?

What's your standard of a superior, or "good" culture? (And here comes a validation of my first point.)

A simple Google search for "Cannibalism in Papua New Guinea" should suffice as you find out that cannibalism is still currently practiced there.

You must not have read my post. How do we know this is true and not a fable white people made up?

You must not have read my post. How do we know this is true and not a fable white people made up?

The references are included in the story. Your just like the black defendant who doesn't trust the white lawyer as described in the op. I love it! Keep up the validation. Are you telling me that white culture is a culture of lies? Are you making a cultural judgment? Got to watch out for those inferior liars huh? My reply to that would be watch an episode of COPS.

Last edited:

You dont have to ask me anything. All you have to do is prove one culture is superior. Why are you stalling?

What's your standard of a superior, or "good" culture? (And here comes a validation of my first point.)

Such a culture would be the first to make carbonized steel.

Pubic are you still there? I give the clown want he wanted and now we have crickets? :lol:

Last edited:

The Hindu News Update Service

Ironware piece unearthed from Turkey found to be oldest steel
Tokyo (PTI): A piece of ironware excavated from a Turkish archaeological site is about 4,000 years old, making it the world's oldest steel, Japanese archaeologists said on Thursday.

Archaeologists from the Middle Eastern Culture Center in Japan excavated the 5-centimetre piece at the Kaman-Kalehoyuk archaeological site in Turkey, about 100 kilometers southeast of Ankara, in 2000. The ironware piece is believed to be a part of a knife from a stratum about 4,000 years old, or 2100-1950 B.C., according to them.

An analysis at the Iwate Prefectural Museum in Morioka showed that the ironware piece was about 200 years older than one that was excavated from the same site in 1994 and was believed to be the oldest steel so far made in 20th-18th centuries B.C.

The ironware is highly likely to have been produced near the Kaman-Kalehoyuk site as a 2-cm-diameter slag and two iron-containing stones have also been excavated, Kyodo news agency quoted the archaeologists as saying.

Hideo Akanuma, an archaeologist at the Iwate Prefectural Museum, said the fresh finding led to a change in the history of iron and steel production, noting that such production was earlier thought to have begun in the Hittite kingdom dating in the 14th to 12th centuries B.C.

The Hindu News Update Service

Ironware piece unearthed from Turkey found to be oldest steel
Tokyo (PTI): A piece of ironware excavated from a Turkish archaeological site is about 4,000 years old, making it the world's oldest steel, Japanese archaeologists said on Thursday.

Archaeologists from the Middle Eastern Culture Center in Japan excavated the 5-centimetre piece at the Kaman-Kalehoyuk archaeological site in Turkey, about 100 kilometers southeast of Ankara, in 2000. The ironware piece is believed to be a part of a knife from a stratum about 4,000 years old, or 2100-1950 B.C., according to them.

An analysis at the Iwate Prefectural Museum in Morioka showed that the ironware piece was about 200 years older than one that was excavated from the same site in 1994 and was believed to be the oldest steel so far made in 20th-18th centuries B.C.

The ironware is highly likely to have been produced near the Kaman-Kalehoyuk site as a 2-cm-diameter slag and two iron-containing stones have also been excavated, Kyodo news agency quoted the archaeologists as saying.

Hideo Akanuma, an archaeologist at the Iwate Prefectural Museum, said the fresh finding led to a change in the history of iron and steel production, noting that such production was earlier thought to have begun in the Hittite kingdom dating in the 14th to 12th centuries B.C.

Thats great. But I specifically asked for carbonized steel which is more advanced. BTW iron is not steel.

Last edited:

The references are included in the story.

How do I know white people are not lying about the references?

Are you telling me that white culture is a culture of lies? Are you making a cultural judgment? Got to watch out for those inferior liars huh? My reply to that would be watch an episode of COPS.

Forum List

Back