A question about I.C.E.

So, this is a new agency, part of the multiple layers of government and bureaucracy that was added after 9/11.

We as a country survived and thrived for 227 years without ICE, why is it now the linchpin to our very survival as a county?

They have a budget of more than 6 billion dollars a year, what do we get for that money? Does anyone have any stats on the return we are getting for that money since ICE was started in 2003?

So, this is a new agency, part of the multiple layers of government and bureaucracy that was added after 9/11.

We as a country survived and thrived for 227 years without ICE, why is it now the linchpin to our very survival as a county?

They have a budget of more than 6 billion dollars a year, what do we get for that money? Does anyone have any stats on the return we are getting for that money since ICE was started in 2003?

HS should have never been created. We had agencies that could enforce immigration law before HS. The return on money. I wouldn't limit ICE in your sights. Look at the rest of our out of control govt spending.

I agree

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

what did we do about immigration before this? and if we're going to pick post 9/11 agencies to question, we can do better than ice.

homeland security and all the reasons we now have to spy on americans w/o consequence. we can thank bush for that. this upsets me far more than creating a new group to handle immigration.

intelligence reform in general. you ok with how they're doing it? you ok if trump takes a page or two from obama's spy book and does the same thing with warrants and uncovering people like obama did? i'm not ok with *any* president doing this cause i know for a fact if "my side" does it the other side will as soon as they can and of course, kick it up a notch.

overall -

"Some 1,271 U.S. government organizations and 1,931 private companies work on programs related to counterterrorism, homeland security and intelligence. They are located in about 10,000 different locations across the United States."

Top 10 U.S. Government Changes Since 9/11 - Toptenz.net

but let's get mad at ICE.

Try reading the thread before responding, makes you sound much less silly.

But it is sort of cute how you think Trump is not spying on us!

try reading what i say and stop making shit up for me. i never said trump wasn't, i said you must be ok with it.

sorta cute how you never hear/comprehend shit but always have an opinion on it. it's ok though. for you, i do agree it would be too much work to look stupider than you do.

what did we do about immigration before this? and if we're going to pick post 9/11 agencies to question, we can do better than ice.

homeland security and all the reasons we now have to spy on americans w/o consequence. we can thank bush for that. this upsets me far more than creating a new group to handle immigration.

intelligence reform in general. you ok with how they're doing it? you ok if trump takes a page or two from obama's spy book and does the same thing with warrants and uncovering people like obama did? i'm not ok with *any* president doing this cause i know for a fact if "my side" does it the other side will as soon as they can and of course, kick it up a notch.

overall -

"Some 1,271 U.S. government organizations and 1,931 private companies work on programs related to counterterrorism, homeland security and intelligence. They are located in about 10,000 different locations across the United States."

try reading what i say and stop making shit up for me. i never said trump wasn't, i said you must be ok with it.

sorta cute how you never hear/comprehend shit but always have an opinion on it. it's ok though. for you, i do agree it would be too much work to look stupider than you do.

You are the one that said “if” Trump was doing it, when we all know that he is.

Also. Had you read the thread you would see that I already answered each of your questions

overall -

Also. Had you read the thread you would see that I already answered each of your questions

we know obama did. i suspect it has continued under trump sure. but do we have the same level of proof on trump as we do obama? til we do, it's *if* regardless of what i believe.

you seem to want to demonize someone w/o proof. how liberal of you.

Why are you not asking the same question about the T.S.A.?

overall -

we know obama did. i suspect it has continued under trump sure. but do we have the same level of proof on trump as we do obama? til we do, it's *if* regardless of what i believe.

Ha! Such a rube!

overall -

Ha! Such a rube!

when you got nothing, use a crutch word. to your credit, while you got nothing, you got a shitload of it. can't argue facts, so just "RUBE" people and put your smug but stupid face on.

Er no, I.C.E is just a product of the consolidation of several agencies that existed under the U.S. Customs Service prior to 2002 and placement under the authority of DHS.

The question that should be asked is whether or not the consolidation of those agencies and the placement under DHS resulted in a more effective and efficient organization. If the answer is no then the configuration of immigration and customs enforcement should be re-examined but in either case the duties now being carried out by I.C.E are not going away.

Ha! Such a rube!

when you got nothing, use a crutch word. to your credit, while you got nothing, you got a shitload of it. can't argue facts, so just "RUBE" people and put your smug but stupid face on.

Do you really think the folks at the NSA care who is the POTUS? They are doing what they do. Not to mention Trump signed off on the FISA renewal.

But you have to defend your guy to the end

It's pretty obvious that you don't know what Immigration and Customs Enforcement is or what they do.

Well, then educate me. Give me as actual facts and stats about what they do and why they are worth 6 billion a year.
All in the thread, read up, it’s your thread

Nobody has been able to quantity what ICE does.

I’ll play along...I love stupid guy semantics. I’ll pretend you’re actually as ignorant as you sound.
ICE fights / slows the invasion of foreign filth.
Can you ascertain the real ROI of any form of law enforcement?

It's pretty obvious that you don't know what Immigration and Customs Enforcement is or what they do.

Goofy Gayturd doesn't know his ass from his double chin.

We have had people in place along our borders to keep savages at bay since before we were a country. Now that we have pushed our borders as far as we want them we have to maintain them or the savages take back over and turn the country into a shit hole like the ones they left.

Yes we did, and we had those people in place without the added bureaucracy that we now have.

Clearly the job was being done prior to 2003, when ICE was created.
Then how did 30 million illegals get in our country? It seems you are in error!

Quite frankly I don’t care if the abolish ice. As long as they enforce the border they could call them “Trumps bitches” for all I care

I agree, I just keep reading theses post and threads about ICE and one would think that the country could not survive without it
Not today, sanctuary cities and all! Open borders fks! Again you are in error

We have had people in place along our borders to keep savages at bay since before we were a country. Now that we have pushed our borders as far as we want them we have to maintain them or the savages take back over and turn the country into a shit hole like the ones they left.

Yes we did, and we had those people in place without the added bureaucracy that we now have.

Wrong again.

ICE does not guard the border, they deal with those that have made it here.

Is there anything you have even a basic knowledge of? Do you never get tired of being wrong?

9/11 was a nice diversion for GW to open our Southern Border.
Now it's time for them to leave.
I'm sure your salary can pay for America housekeepers and gardeners.
After all, you're super successful...you've stated so yourself.

I clean my own house and take care of my own yard, but thanks for thinking about me.
I always think about narcissists...keeps me from becoming one.

I am not much of a narcissist, I just have a high self esteem from the success in my life

That doesn’t translate in having good judgement on all things however. We can discuss this topic once the borders are secure and all illegals are deported! Until that time, you’re just a leftist goof

I was on a construction job that bussed in illegals. We had a fire and went to muster points.

Someone yelled INS...... About 30 illegals hauled ass and started jumping a fence. We were telling it's a joke but half of them kept going.

Sorry. Actually no I'm not... I laughed my ass off.

Wrong again.

ICE does not guard the border, they deal with those that have made it here.

Is there anything you have even a basic knowledge of? Do you never get tired of being wrong?

I never said they guarded the borders. They are necessary because we don’t guard the borders. Dude, you’re not the brightest bulb for sure.

INS was the old name. ICE and BDS are the knew name. After 9/11 they combined to get rid of the wall in intellence and federal law enforcement.

The name may have changed, but the agenda is the same.

Ha! Such a rube!

Do you really think the folks at the NSA care who is the POTUS? They are doing what they do. Not to mention Trump signed off on the FISA renewal.

But you have to defend your guy to the end

i've defended no one. you've got enough strawmen to start your own "terracotta" army dude. and you dare to say *i* need to read to avoid sounding like a fool.

Your ignorance of ICE and what they do is truly amazing. Perhaps you should do some research before creating such a thread....

Forum List

Back