A question for Democrats

percysunshine

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2011
If the only two choices you had for President in 2016 were Rick Perry, or Ted Cruz, who would you vote for? ..Why?

482734061.jpg

Not a Democrat but unless there's a nuclear holocaust and these two are the only ones left alive, there's no such thing as an election with "only two choices".

We have effectively "only two choices" as it is, who are barely distinguishable without a freaking electron microscope. Why do you want to narrow the stream even further?

Remember the old cowboy adage: "never drink downstream from the herd".

Last edited:
So we have one 'Perry', thank you, and one 'none of the above'. That is only half of the universe of options. The other half is 'Cruz', and 'all of the above'...although the latter is unlikely unless they go gay marriage on us.

I'm not a Democrat......but I'll answer. In my opinion:

Cruz is an intelligent crazy person with a little man complex.

Perry is an awkward religious blowhard with less than full control of his emotions.

Gun to my head......I'd pull the lever for Rick.

I'd feel better about it if he'd come out of that closet, though.

That is like asking me to choose between voting for Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders if that was my only options I would stay home and drink heavily.

That is like asking me to choose between voting for Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders if that was my only options I would stay home and drink heavily.

You know after you do that they all start to look better, right?

Perry is a corrupt bully.

Cruz is a loon.

Damn ... hmm ... I'll take Cruz. Perry can be absolutely counted on to do the worst thing possible in all cases. Cruz is unstable enough to occasionally wander on to the correct path.

Isn't it great how you did that?

You, straight up republican, have disdain for two of the candidates that many of your fellow nutters think are fine POTUS material. Unable to leave it there.....you make an attempt to compare two Democratic possible candidates to them.

Silly nutter. Neither Sanders nor Warren is a lunatic. Neither is a buffoon. Comparing them to Perry and Cruz is just stupid.

You know after you do that they all start to look better, right?
That's why you hide your car keys before you start so you can't go out and do something stupid like vote for one of them.:biggrin:

If those two were the only choices I would be joining the massive protests rather than casting a vote for either one of those fascist assholes.

If those two were the only choices I would be joining the massive protests rather than casting a vote for either one of those fascist assholes.

It is a tough decision

Should we vote for a Canadian or someone in prison?

Forum List

Back