A question for Dems about the TEA Party

What do I hate about the Tea Party?

That they somehow look at themselves as Patriots. They are an insult to the term. A patriot is willing to give up everything for a cause. To make a personal sacrifice for the good of all
Tea Baggers are unwilling to give up anything. They do not offer up cuts in the programs that help them.....Social Security, Medicare, Veterans Benefits. They only want the poor to sacrifice. They are far from Patriots, they are just self serving morans who do not want to contribute to our society

Ahhh. Then you're saying there are no patriots on the left...because they want OTHER people to sacrifice, not themselves.

Liberals are very generous. They'll give you the shirt off someone else's back.

The last true patriots were those Americans who fought for civil rights
No..The last true patriots were statesmen and not politicians.
Long ago.

The point is the deficit would be lower AND it would send a message to Washington that the people are not going to stand for their ridiculous spending anymore.
Taxes should NOT be increased to retire debt. As history as shown, increasing taxes DECREASES revenue.
Income Tax Cut, JFK Hopes To Spur Economy 1962/8/13 - YouTube..
When JFK lowered tax rates revenue INCREASED. Period, done ,end of story.
Reagan lowered them still and increased revenue AND ended a deep economic malaise. Although I attribute that mostly to the ability of the economy to fix itself.

Okay. No debt paid down, with taxes. Also, whack all them departments (of) you do not like.

How much deficit is left? And what taxes should be raised to close the delta? Anything, at all?
WHo says the debt would not be paid down?
Here's the problem we all cannot get past. Your side says "Tax the shit out them and we will pay down the debt"....Ok fine. For a moment we'll do it your way. Let's say for every dollar earned over $250k gets taxed at 50%. Now, one would think "well shit...that is a TON of money. Well, no it would not be. In terms of the $15 trillion in debt over the next ten years, it's a flyspeck..
Now, someone came up with the idea that our IRS returns should include a line for the taxpayer to opt in to donate a dollar amount above their taxes owed. Ok. I'll bite. And again here is the problem. Every additional dollar Washington gets it's hands on is spent before they get it. The truth is government NEVER saves money. They juts find other places to spend it.
So, if you want your debt paid down, this is my suggestion. Take every dollar not spent( I refuse to use the word "saved"...remember, government never saves money) on those departments we eliminated and write into law that the money MUST be used for debt purposes ONLY. Once the debt is paid off, then and ONLY then can the politicians spend it...
You and I know this will never happen. Denying a politician an opportunity to take money back to their district or state is like depriving them of oxygen( or a an opportunity to cheat on their spouse....ok not entirely funny...shit that's a little funny)....
Anyway, notice in this post how I stated "politician" with no reference to party. That's because I am smart enough to know that a politician is what he or she is. They keep their options open. Meaning, when they are not kissing babies, they are stealing their candy.

Try not to worry about the debt, quite yet. Try to stay with me (and you) here: We're just trying to get to balance with cuts alone, which you advocate. Remember?

So how's the math coming along? Any progress?

Thanks in advance.

-K

I have heard tea party people talk and all of them believe in the Confedaracy. Dont tell me about tea party people damn it. I know them and they hate the idea of Obama.

Oh please..So we're supposed to accept "I have heard"..Yeah ok. Then you'll have no problem producing evidence that states that is a policy of the Tea Party.
The problem wth you is you "hear" things and don't verify the source. You simply believe it because it's convenient for you to do so.

OK stupid here you go. Tea party is so full of racist it is easy to prove your racism everyday.

Daily Kos: Tea Party's 'States' Rights' Constitutional Amendment

States rights=slavery,second class citizens.

All the things tea party maggots love
Wow. So you're programmed by DailyKOS to say that all TEA Partiers want to bring back (dammit! Meant to say: ) slavery.

Have you ever considered thinking for yourself?

Last edited:
Sort of like when a bunch liberals get together and are funded by rich people like George Soros.
Get the fuck out of here..
You people think you can fool the rest of us by acting as though your motives are pure.
Cut the bullshit.
BTW, that so called loudmouth in the bar is the same person as the one sitting at their kitchen table and the same person at the workplace water cooler discussing the issues of the day. You are frightened because they got together and decided to DO SOMETHING about it.
The Tea Party is NOT going away. That is why you impugn and demonize it. You fear it because it will upset your little apple cart. .
You fear public protest against establishment politics. The Dems and the old guard GOP are scared to death of the Tea Party. Why? Because they reject political correctness. They reject the layers of red tape. They reject the idea of "we have always done it this way"..They reject the BULLSHIT.
You people fear those who are willing to get their communities together, roll up their sleeves and get in the trenches.
And please...don't you fucking dare bitch about social networking. For it was social networking that made The Occupy movement possible. The Occupy movement is YOUR sides cross to bear. Your side gave Occupy virtual unconditional support.
Tell me oh great one, why is social networking ok for some but not for others?
Be careful in your answer. With the incorrect response, you label yourself a hypocrite.
See, it's a trap. A trap your unwittingly set for yourself.

Yes you are. You goddamn right you are. We will die before we let you tea party racist put us back in chains:mad:

Paranoid much? Nobody wants to "put you in chains", that's a fucking INSANE assumption.

We just want everybody to get out of the GOVERNMENT'S chains.
You are posting to a person who suffers from an irrational fear of those who either do not look like him or think like him. It's called bigotry.

Sort of like when a bunch liberals get together and are funded by rich people like George Soros.
You people think you can fool the rest of us by acting as though your motives are pure.
Cut the bullshit.
BTW, that so called loudmouth in the bar is the same person as the one sitting at their kitchen table and the same person at the workplace water cooler discussing the issues of the day. You are frightened because they got together and decided to DO SOMETHING about it.
The Tea Party is NOT going away. That is why you impugn and demonize it. You fear it because it will upset your little apple cart. .
You fear public protest against establishment politics. The Dems and the old guard GOP are scared to death of the Tea Party. Why? Because they reject political correctness. They reject the layers of red tape. They reject the idea of "we have always done it this way"..They reject the BULLSHIT.
You people fear those who are willing to get their communities together, roll up their sleeves and get in the trenches.
And please...don't you fucking dare bitch about social networking. For it was social networking that made The Occupy movement possible. The Occupy movement is YOUR sides cross to bear. Your side gave Occupy virtual unconditional support.
Be careful in your answer. With the incorrect response, you label yourself a hypocrite.

Yes you are. You goddamn right you are. We will die before we let you tea party racist put us back in chains:mad:

You're "mad"?...Good. Mission accomplished. On the other hand you can go fuck yourself.
Racist.

I'm mad LOL I won plus Ill smack the fuck out of a tea party member mentally all day everyday. I'm your worse nightmare tea party bitch

Okay. No debt paid down, with taxes. Also, whack all them departments (of) you do not like.

How much deficit is left? And what taxes should be raised to close the delta? Anything, at all?
Here's the problem we all cannot get past. Your side says "Tax the shit out them and we will pay down the debt"....Ok fine. For a moment we'll do it your way. Let's say for every dollar earned over $250k gets taxed at 50%. Now, one would think "well shit...that is a TON of money. Well, no it would not be. In terms of the $15 trillion in debt over the next ten years, it's a flyspeck..
Now, someone came up with the idea that our IRS returns should include a line for the taxpayer to opt in to donate a dollar amount above their taxes owed. Ok. I'll bite. And again here is the problem. Every additional dollar Washington gets it's hands on is spent before they get it. The truth is government NEVER saves money. They juts find other places to spend it.
So, if you want your debt paid down, this is my suggestion. Take every dollar not spent( I refuse to use the word "saved"...remember, government never saves money) on those departments we eliminated and write into law that the money MUST be used for debt purposes ONLY. Once the debt is paid off, then and ONLY then can the politicians spend it...
You and I know this will never happen. Denying a politician an opportunity to take money back to their district or state is like depriving them of oxygen( or a an opportunity to cheat on their spouse....ok not entirely funny...shit that's a little funny)....
Anyway, notice in this post how I stated "politician" with no reference to party. That's because I am smart enough to know that a politician is what he or she is. They keep their options open. Meaning, when they are not kissing babies, they are stealing their candy.

Try not to worry about the debt, quite yet. Try to stay with me (and you) here: We're just trying to get to balance with cuts alone, which you advocate. Remember?

Thanks in advance.

-K
WHAT?!! You brought up the national debt and now you want to change the subject?
I don't think so.
Spending cuts AND tax reductions, yes.
It has worked before ( JFK..Reagan) and WILL work again.
Increasing taxes to give to politicians who have no self control over their spending is equivalent to giving a fat person who needs to lose weight, more to eat.

What do I hate about the Tea Party?

That they somehow look at themselves as Patriots. They are an insult to the term. A patriot is willing to give up everything for a cause. To make a personal sacrifice for the good of all
Tea Baggers are unwilling to give up anything. They do not offer up cuts in the programs that help them.....Social Security, Medicare, Veterans Benefits. They only want the poor to sacrifice. They are far from Patriots, they are just self serving morans who do not want to contribute to our society

Ahhh. Then you're saying there are no patriots on the left...because they want OTHER people to sacrifice, not themselves.

Liberals are very generous. They'll give you the shirt off someone else's back.

The last true patriots were those Americans who fought for civil rights

Republicans.

Thanks in advance.

-K
WHAT?!! You brought up the national debt and now you want to change the subject?
I don't think so.
Increasing taxes to give to politicians who have no self control over their spending is equivalent to giving a fat person who needs to lose weight, more to eat.

Actually you did, saying you opposed paying down debt with taxes ... when first trying to wiggle out of your baseless contention: Revenue is not the problem, spending is the problem.

So either show it, or don't. Trying to wiggle out, with me anyway, will not work; I'll call ya on it.

Okie doke?

When stupid people, band together, and gain political strength, are supported by wealthy people who want to use them, they're a danger to our Nation. I see it here. The Teabaggers claim they're strict constructionists, but don't seem to have a clue about what is Constitutional. It's like as if every loudmouth in every bar across the country found a way to unite as a movement. When it was just a loudmouth in a bar, you could laugh and ignore the moron. With social networking and right wing media, you can organize them.

Cut the bullshit.

Nobody wants to put you in chains, dumbfuck. Nobody wants to hear you whining like a little bitch.

Cut the bullshit.

Paranoid much? Nobody wants to "put you in chains", that's a fucking INSANE assumption.

We just want everybody to get out of the GOVERNMENT'S chains.
Zarius loves his government chains. He's terrified of freedom and responsibility.

Wow...just found this on Facebook:

14283_463726540332254_688099429_n.jpg

Last edited:
Only two of those images can even remotely be called racist. The others aren't.

Dumbass.

2 is 1 more than is necessary, and your post implies the image is accurate.

Dumbass.

I'd tell you to find a post of mine that denies the existence of racism on the right, but I think we both know it'd be a waste of time looking.

Meanwhile, painting the entire movement with the actions of a small minority is rather pointless, don't you think? Well, it makes the lefties feel better about ignoring the racism on the left, I suppose.

Im sure there where nazis who didnt agree with hitler

Let me tell you, flooding the labor market with 30 million illegal aliens is what has driven wages into the toilet. Employers will pay whatever they must to get enough help to get the job done. Having been in the construction industry for my entire life, I know what I'm talking about.

Not that long ago it was 10 million, then suddenly it became 20, now its 30 million. Make up your mind, and give us credible info to back up your assertion of the figures...

Last edited:
Proof that there is a media problem in this country.

I have heard tea party people talk and all of them believe in the Confederacy. Don't tell me about tea party people damn it. I know them and they hate the idea of Obama.
Really? You know ALL of them?

Probably not. You're letting your bigotry against conservatives do your thinking for you, and it's not very good at it.

Hey did I spell Confederacy right

Thanks in advance.

-K

We have a couple hundred military bases in other countries, staffed by American soldiers spending American dollars supporting another country's economy.

I think we could safely close half of them and save a LOT of money.

We've got plenty of mothballed bases here at home that could use an economic shot in the arm, too.

The idea of mandating that all money not spent be dedicated to debt reduction is a solid winner, IMHO, but thereisnospoon is correct, it'll NEVER happen.

Getting between a politician and his money is as dangerous as getting between an addict and their stash.

Thanks in advance.

-K
I don't think so.

Actually you did, saying you opposed paying down debt with taxes ... when first trying to wiggle out of your baseless contention: Revenue is not the problem, spending is the problem.

So either show it, or don't. Trying to wiggle out, with me anyway, will not work; I'll call ya on it.

Okie doke?

Postscript: Kennedy lowered the top rate to about 70%; Reagan brought 'er down to about 50% and only briefly took it real low, which Bush 41 and Clinton fixed in realitively short order. And we've had lower taxes, since 2000, when revenue tanked, deficits soared and the Great Recession topped it all off. Definitely, that's not working. Perhaps too much of a good thing.

So, if advocating for Kennedy and Reagan policies, are you saying we need to raise taxes back up to mid 60s or mid 80s levels?

If so, I agree. Dang it; I'm getting misty. Imagine. You and me agreeing. :)

Last edited:
I have heard tea party people talk and all of them believe in the Confederacy. Don't tell me about tea party people damn it. I know them and they hate the idea of Obama.
Really? You know ALL of them?

Probably not. You're letting your bigotry against conservatives do your thinking for you, and it's not very good at it.

Hey did I spell Confederacy right

Yes.

Thanks in advance.

-K

We have a couple hundred military bases in other countries, staffed by American soldiers spending American dollars supporting another country's economy.

I think we could safely close half of them and save a LOT of money.

We've got plenty of mothballed bases here at home that could use an economic shot in the arm, too.

The idea of mandating that all money not spent be dedicated to debt reduction is a solid winner, IMHO, but thereisnospoon is correct, it'll NEVER happen.

Getting between a politician and his money is as dangerous as getting between an addict and their stash.

All good. How's it add up? (that's a number, by the way)

2 is 1 more than is necessary, and your post implies the image is accurate.

Dumbass.

I'd tell you to find a post of mine that denies the existence of racism on the right, but I think we both know it'd be a waste of time looking.

Meanwhile, painting the entire movement with the actions of a small minority is rather pointless, don't you think? Well, it makes the lefties feel better about ignoring the racism on the left, I suppose.

Im sure there where nazis who didnt agree with hitler

I was wondering if you were retarded.

Looks like you are.

Forum List

Back