A question for Dems about the TEA Party

They dont get that. I love the one who said that damn flag is about "States Rights". Nobody and I mean nobody but racist use those terms. Only a racist would fly that flag or have it on thier car. Dont believe it. Put it on your car if you work with Blacks and see how long before you are brought in the office. That flag is hate. Plain and simple. The tea party thinks its just fine.

Clearly you're another believer in erasing the 9th & 10th Amendments.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

I defended it buddy. So screw you. I never said the tea party couldn't be dumb asses. They have that right.

How do you defend the Constitution by ignoring it?

I have heard tea party people talk and all of them believe in the Confedaracy. Dont tell me about tea party people damn it. I know them and they hate the idea of Obama.

Oh please..So we're supposed to accept "I have heard"..Yeah ok. Then you'll have no problem producing evidence that states that is a policy of the Tea Party.
The problem wth you is you "hear" things and don't verify the source. You simply believe it because it's convenient for you to do so.

OK stupid here you go. Tea party is so full of racist it is easy to prove your racism everyday.

Daily Kos: Tea Party's 'States' Rights' Constitutional Amendment

States rights=slavery,second class citizens.

All the things tea party maggots love

This is where you fail because the correlation is invalid.

The Constitution REQUIRES 'States Rights' via the 9th & 10th Amendments.

You should read it sometime...

I dislike the hypocrisy. One one hand you speak of Freedom and liberty. son the other, you want to legislate morality.

On one hand, you speak of economic freedom for businessmen, but on the other hand, you don't give a shit whether people make enough to feed their families without government assistance.

On one hand, you speak of smaller government, but you have no problem supporting a military is more expensive than the next 10 countries combined.

On one hand, you talk about the Constitution and the freedoms within, yet your platform denies rights to taxpaying, productive people because of who they love romantically.

You go on and on about religious freedom.....unless it's someone from a different religion than Christianity.

You complain about takers....but it's Conservative policies that put MOST of those "evil" 47% into that situation.

You talk about Obama and Dems being divisive, but have no sense of accountability to the Tea Party side of the equation, which has demonized half of our country for four years.

That enough?

Lastly....I don't hate Tea Party people. I don't hate anyone. The sooner both sides realize we are all Americans and about 95% of us are in the same boat(more or less), the better off we'll be.

1) You are legislating morality with every entitlement, Obamacare, and other 'feel good' program
2) You have the freedom to fail that goes hand in hand with the freedom to succeed... you have no right to force Person A's responsibilities onto Person B simply because person B can 'more easily afford it'
3) Military and national defense are actually something the federal government is charged to do... can the military go thru an audit and trim the fat?? Certainly.... But what should be truly cut and eliminated are things that the constitution does not charge the fed to do, redundant agencies, etc
4) What constitutionally granted right is a gay person not allowed to do? And you do realize that many tea party/conservative types want government out of marriage all together except in areas where government is supposed to have involvement (taxes, inheritance, power of attorney, etc)?
5) Show where the tea party states any such thing
6) Not conservative policies.. Many REPs though have expanded the entitlement mantra in the name of power, just as DEMs have
7) Politics, by nature, is antagonistic

At least get things right before you bitch

Hate (Obama)

Ignorance (benefits of taxation / government)

Racism (too many of that ilk)

Just to name a few.
THese are your opinions..
I must say though that who are you to say there is an objection to ALL taxation and ALL government.
That is the typical all or nothing straw man argument furthered by liberals when their precious government is questioned.
It is not government in general to which we object. It is wasteful spending. It is the nonsensical programs. The funding of things such as researching the sex drive of Japanese Quails that have been exposed to cocaine. It is all the bullshit and nonsense pork barrel spending that entrenched career politicians will put into spending bills in order to bring "stuff" home to their districts in order to secure votes.
You can rest assured that when the federal government gets is fiscal house in order, the protesting from our point of view will slow dramatically.

The race card no longer is acceptable and is dismissed. Your side is going to call us racists no matter what, so we no longer care. Go ahead and say "racist" we know it to not be true. So be angry. Waste your time. We will not deny or defend lies.

When queried what "I dislike," that there'd be the stuff of opinions; yeah?

But no matter. I guess from what you're saying, we need to cut funding for research of Japanese birds on coke, and then we're just funding beneficial stuff, are we? Or have you other stuff we should not pay/borrow for in service of being tax-averse reflexively?

Thank you for admitting your observations about the Tea Party are YOUR opinions.
As far as government spending is concerned. ABSOLUTELY...Cut and slash. Government should be spending money on only essential functions.
It's not Tax averse..It's spending averse.
Government does not have a revenue problem. It has a spending problem.
Is there a need for depts of education, housing, EPA, Commerce? NO....These things should be done at the STATE level. Is there a need for government to subsidize the manufacture of vehicles, farms, and certain industries( including fossil fuels) NO....
We get to sit here and watch politicians throw money down a rat hole with no return on investment( a common term used by liberals when they want to raise taxes) and then they have the gall to demand more.
No! This is the END. We demand fiscal responsibility.

When stupid people, band together, and gain political strength, are supported by wealthy people who want to use them, they're a danger to our Nation. I see it here. The Teabaggers claim they're strict constructionists, but don't seem to have a clue about what is Constitutional. It's like as if every loudmouth in every bar across the country found a way to unite as a movement. When it was just a loudmouth in a bar, you could laugh and ignore the moron. With social networking and right wing media, you can organize them.

Sort of like when a bunch liberals get together and are funded by rich people like George Soros.
Get the fuck out of here..
You people think you can fool the rest of us by acting as though your motives are pure.
Cut the bullshit.
BTW, that so called loudmouth in the bar is the same person as the one sitting at their kitchen table and the same person at the workplace water cooler discussing the issues of the day. You are frightened because they got together and decided to DO SOMETHING about it.
The Tea Party is NOT going away. That is why you impugn and demonize it. You fear it because it will upset your little apple cart. .
You fear public protest against establishment politics. The Dems and the old guard GOP are scared to death of the Tea Party. Why? Because they reject political correctness. They reject the layers of red tape. They reject the idea of "we have always done it this way"..They reject the BULLSHIT.
You people fear those who are willing to get their communities together, roll up their sleeves and get in the trenches.
And please...don't you fucking dare bitch about social networking. For it was social networking that made The Occupy movement possible. The Occupy movement is YOUR sides cross to bear. Your side gave Occupy virtual unconditional support.
Tell me oh great one, why is social networking ok for some but not for others?
Be careful in your answer. With the incorrect response, you label yourself a hypocrite.
See, it's a trap. A trap your unwittingly set for yourself.

THese are your opinions..
I must say though that who are you to say there is an objection to ALL taxation and ALL government.
That is the typical all or nothing straw man argument furthered by liberals when their precious government is questioned.
It is not government in general to which we object. It is wasteful spending. It is the nonsensical programs. The funding of things such as researching the sex drive of Japanese Quails that have been exposed to cocaine. It is all the bullshit and nonsense pork barrel spending that entrenched career politicians will put into spending bills in order to bring "stuff" home to their districts in order to secure votes.
You can rest assured that when the federal government gets is fiscal house in order, the protesting from our point of view will slow dramatically.

The race card no longer is acceptable and is dismissed. Your side is going to call us racists no matter what, so we no longer care. Go ahead and say "racist" we know it to not be true. So be angry. Waste your time. We will not deny or defend lies.

But no matter. I guess from what you're saying, we need to cut funding for research of Japanese birds on coke, and then we're just funding beneficial stuff, are we? Or have you other stuff we should not pay/borrow for in service of being tax-averse reflexively?

Thank you for admitting your observations about the Tea Party are YOUR opinions.
As far as government spending is concerned. ABSOLUTELY...Cut and slash. Government should be spending money on only essential functions.
Is there a need for depts of education, housing, EPA, Commerce? NO....These things should be done at the STATE level. Is there a need for government to subsidize the manufacture of vehicles, farms, and certain industries( including fossil fuels) NO....
We get to sit here and watch politicians throw money down a rat hole with no return on investment( a common term used by liberals when they want to raise taxes) and then they have the gall to demand more.

OK; whack all that: Education, HUD, EPA and Commerce. Whadya save? And what's the deficit even after that, which we should raise taxes to pay for, assuming you are as you say, not tax-averse?

Hmmm?

OK; whack all that: Education, HUD, EPA and Commerce. Whadya save? And what's the deficit even after that, which we should raise taxes to pay for, assuming you are as you say, not tax-averse?

Hmmm?

The point is the deficit would be lower AND it would send a message to Washington that the people are not going to stand for their ridiculous spending anymore.
Taxes should NOT be increased to retire debt. As history as shown, increasing taxes DECREASES revenue.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEdXrfIMdiU]Income Tax Cut, JFK Hopes To Spur Economy 1962/8/13 - YouTube[/ame]..
When JFK lowered tax rates revenue INCREASED. Period, done ,end of story.
Reagan lowered them still and increased revenue AND ended a deep economic malaise. Although I attribute that mostly to the ability of the economy to fix itself.

Hmmm?

The point is the deficit would be lower AND it would send a message to Washington that the people are not going to stand for their ridiculous spending anymore.
Taxes should NOT be increased to retire debt. As history as shown, increasing taxes DECREASES revenue.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEdXrfIMdiU]Income Tax Cut, JFK Hopes To Spur Economy 1962/8/13 - YouTube[/ame]..
Reagan lowered them still and increased revenue AND ended a deep economic malaise. Although I attribute that mostly to the ability of the economy to fix itself.

Okay. No debt paid down, with taxes. Also, whack all them departments (of) you do not like.

How much deficit is left? And what taxes should be raised to close the delta? Anything, at all?

What do I hate about the Tea Party?

That they somehow look at themselves as Patriots. They are an insult to the term. A patriot is willing to give up everything for a cause. To make a personal sacrifice for the good of all
Tea Baggers are unwilling to give up anything. They do not offer up cuts in the programs that help them.....Social Security, Medicare, Veterans Benefits. They only want the poor to sacrifice. They are far from Patriots, they are just self serving morans who do not want to contribute to our society

Ahhh. Then you're saying there are no patriots on the left...because they want OTHER people to sacrifice, not themselves.

Liberals are very generous. They'll give you the shirt off someone else's back.

The last true patriots were those Americans who fought for civil rights

Hmmm?

Okay. No debt paid down, with taxes. Also, whack all them departments (of) you do not like.

How much deficit is left? And what taxes should be raised to close the delta? Anything, at all?

Cut some more...

The people in your photo are Democrats, not TEA Partiers, asshole.

Sure they are :lmao: I heard this was at a tea party rally after they found out Obama won the election.

These were found littering the scene,..

0d0c19531d6e29f793ed165732978408.jpg

Let's take these one at a time, shall we?

1.) Obamacare = Fascism
If fascism is the marriage of corporations and the state, why wouldn't a government takeover of 1/6 of our TOTAL economy qualify?

2.) Bury Obamacare with Kennedy
I don't see any reason for you to get all butthurt over that one. Over 50% of Americans want to do just that.

3.) Come and Take it
If this one bothers you it can only be because you have an issue with the 2nd Amendment. Get over it.

4.) Excuse me, we ARE a Christian Nation
78.4% of Americans claim to be Christian. Deal with it.

5.) Witchdoctor
This is the one you all think is 'racist'. How you cannot see that it is a statement on Obamacare is beyond me, but it is obvious to anyone that looks beyond the superficial.

6.) Obama = Anti-Christ
Yeah, it's over the top, but since when has our politics NOT been?

7.) Don't tread on me
Why you would have a problem with the Gadsden flag escapes me. Americans have NEVER supported a government that abuses it's citizens until RECENTLY.

8.) Stars and Bars
Conservatives see this as a states rights icon, Liberals see it as support for slavery. Your mileage may vary.

We are not racists.....that cross we are burning on your lawn is just a celebration of our lord and savior Jesus Christ

Income Tax Cut, JFK Hopes To Spur Economy 1962/8/13 - YouTube..

Cut some more...

Cool. Cut what? What's it save? Have you a clue how to get to balance with cuts alone? Or are you just tax-averse, as it would seem you are, unambiguously?

Hmmm?

WHo says the debt would not be paid down?
Here's the problem we all cannot get past. Your side says "Tax the shit out them and we will pay down the debt"....Ok fine. For a moment we'll do it your way. Let's say for every dollar earned over $250k gets taxed at 50%. Now, one would think "well shit...that is a TON of money. Well, no it would not be. In terms of the $15 trillion in debt over the next ten years, it's a flyspeck..
Now, someone came up with the idea that our IRS returns should include a line for the taxpayer to opt in to donate a dollar amount above their taxes owed. Ok. I'll bite. And again here is the problem. Every additional dollar Washington gets it's hands on is spent before they get it. The truth is government NEVER saves money. They juts find other places to spend it.
So, if you want your debt paid down, this is my suggestion. Take every dollar not spent( I refuse to use the word "saved"...remember, government never saves money) on those departments we eliminated and write into law that the money MUST be used for debt purposes ONLY. Once the debt is paid off, then and ONLY then can the politicians spend it...
You and I know this will never happen. Denying a politician an opportunity to take money back to their district or state is like depriving them of oxygen( or a an opportunity to cheat on their spouse....ok not entirely funny...shit that's a little funny)....
Anyway, notice in this post how I stated "politician" with no reference to party. That's because I am smart enough to know that a politician is what he or she is. They keep their options open. Meaning, when they are not kissing babies, they are stealing their candy.

When stupid people, band together, and gain political strength, are supported by wealthy people who want to use them, they're a danger to our Nation. I see it here. The Teabaggers claim they're strict constructionists, but don't seem to have a clue about what is Constitutional. It's like as if every loudmouth in every bar across the country found a way to unite as a movement. When it was just a loudmouth in a bar, you could laugh and ignore the moron. With social networking and right wing media, you can organize them.

Sort of like when a bunch liberals get together and are funded by rich people like George Soros.
You people think you can fool the rest of us by acting as though your motives are pure.
Cut the bullshit.
BTW, that so called loudmouth in the bar is the same person as the one sitting at their kitchen table and the same person at the workplace water cooler discussing the issues of the day. You are frightened because they got together and decided to DO SOMETHING about it.
The Tea Party is NOT going away. That is why you impugn and demonize it. You fear it because it will upset your little apple cart. .
You fear public protest against establishment politics. The Dems and the old guard GOP are scared to death of the Tea Party. Why? Because they reject political correctness. They reject the layers of red tape. They reject the idea of "we have always done it this way"..They reject the BULLSHIT.
You people fear those who are willing to get their communities together, roll up their sleeves and get in the trenches.
And please...don't you fucking dare bitch about social networking. For it was social networking that made The Occupy movement possible. The Occupy movement is YOUR sides cross to bear. Your side gave Occupy virtual unconditional support.
Be careful in your answer. With the incorrect response, you label yourself a hypocrite.

Yes you are. You goddamn right you are. We will die before we let you tea party racist put us back in chains:mad:

Sure they are :lmao: I heard this was at a tea party rally after they found out Obama won the election.

1.) Obamacare = Fascism
If fascism is the marriage of corporations and the state, why wouldn't a government takeover of 1/6 of our TOTAL economy qualify?

I don't see any reason for you to get all butthurt over that one. Over 50% of Americans want to do just that.

3.) Come and Take it
If this one bothers you it can only be because you have an issue with the 2nd Amendment. Get over it.

5.) Witchdoctor
This is the one you all think is 'racist'. How you cannot see that it is a statement on Obamacare is beyond me, but it is obvious to anyone that looks beyond the superficial.

6.) Obama = Anti-Christ

7.) Don't tread on me
Why you would have a problem with the Gadsden flag escapes me. Americans have NEVER supported a government that abuses it's citizens until RECENTLY.

8.) Stars and Bars
Conservatives see this as a states rights icon, Liberals see it as support for slavery. Your mileage may vary.

We are not racists.....that cross we are burning on your lawn is just a celebration of our lord and savior Jesus Christ

Please show me where anyone in the TEA Party movement has burned a cross ANYWHERE. This is another ridiculous assertion that has NO BASIS in REALITY.

Not surprising from you, Winger...

Cut the bullshit.

Yes you are. You goddamn right you are. We will die before we let you tea party racist put us back in chains:mad:

You're "mad"?...Good. Mission accomplished. On the other hand you can go fuck yourself.
Racist.

Cut the bullshit.

Paranoid much? Nobody wants to "put you in chains", that's a fucking INSANE assumption.

We just want everybody to get out of the GOVERNMENT'S chains.

Hey thanks for posting even more evidence of the racist bitches that are the tea party.

Only two of those images can even remotely be called racist. The others aren't.

Dumbass.

2 is 1 more than is necessary, and your post implies the image is accurate.

Dumbass.

I'd tell you to find a post of mine that denies the existence of racism on the right, but I think we both know it'd be a waste of time looking.

Meanwhile, painting the entire movement with the actions of a small minority is rather pointless, don't you think? Well, it makes the lefties feel better about ignoring the racism on the left, I suppose.

1.) Obamacare = Fascism

3.) Come and Take it

5.) Witchdoctor

6.) Obama = Anti-Christ

7.) Don't tread on me

8.) Stars and Bars

I've run across your type before. Nothing is racist. It can all be explained by something else.

Tea party logic

lm not racist. I just dont want a " N" for President

I've run across your type before, too.

racism_sign.gif

The tea party has no ideology. They are bush loving racist who love limbaugh and fox news supported by plutocrats. They actually want a king with them as nobles and us as serfs. And don't come with the tax BS. If that was true they would have protested and wore those stupid hats with racist signs long before two days after Obama is inaugurated

Proof that there is a media problem in this country.

I have heard tea party people talk and all of them believe in the Confedaracy. Dont tell me about tea party people damn it. I know them and they hate the idea of Obama.
Really? You know ALL of them?

Probably not. You're letting your bigotry against conservatives do your thinking for you, and it's not very good at it.

Forum List

Back