A question for Liz warren supporters and democrats

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
She says the rich has waged a war on the middle class. The rich keep getting richer and that needs to change.

My question is how come in Massachusetts people keep getting poorer and she hasn’t tried to change that?

Why is the seaport of Boston a (new development) almost all rich people opening business and rich non Americans moving in to the new apartments and she hasnt helped the locals?
Why?? and what will she do as president?

We should all apologize to Pocahontas like Trump said. This goofy lady will do nothing but enable Trump hatred with no substance.

Some people are always more equal than others to democrats. Just look at their super-delegates compared to the proletariat.

Well, the question is what has Senator Elizabeth Warren done so far to solve all these problems she identifies?

So far as I can tell, she has done nothing.

She says the rich has waged a war on the middle class. The rich keep getting richer and that needs to change.

My question is how come in Massachusetts people keep getting poorer and she hasn’t tried to change that?

Why is the seaport of Boston a (new development) almost all rich people opening business and rich non Americans moving in to the new apartments and she hasnt helped the locals?
Why?? and what will she do as president?

Is she a state senator now?

Forum List

Back