jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Which is more important to you:

A. Impeaching Donald Trump; or

B. Denuclearizing North Korea?

Pick one and explain (if you can).

Impeaching Drumpf.

He is a man baby and carnival barker that has the real potential to fuck things up for a long time.

In regards to NK I think its the height of hypocrisy to tell someone they cant have nuclear bombs. Its literally telling someone they have to give up their weapons even though you have the exact same weapons.

Last edited:
Trump - North Korea

SAME DAMN THING

president-trump-general-north-korea-1200.jpg

FUCK TRUMP.

impeach trump because he has committed treason. this is wartime - a cyber war, so the charge is appropriate. & because he's mentally unstable enough to be the one that pushes that red button & we all go boom.

impeach trump because he has committed treason. this is wartime - a cyber war, so the charge is appropriate. & because he's mentally unstable enough to be the one that pushes that red button & we all go boom.

How has he committed "treason"? And what has he done that would give any indication of being "mentally unstable"?

How has he committed "treason"? And what has he done that would give any indication of being "mentally unstable"?

thats what 17 lawyers are trying to keep out of court

By working with the Ruskies.

His constant lies show he is mentally unstable. The only other person I know that lies like he does is mentally unstable.

bending over & grabbing one's ankles.... thereby becoming the bitch for the leader of foreign adversarial nation.... & committing high crimes & misdemeanors is what treason is & what your president has done.

your president is a malignant narcissist with sociopathic tendencies & arrested development. & that is in addition to the natural onset of dementia that could be happening due to his age & crappy lifestyle.

Oh, ok. Because he hired 17 lawyers automatically makes him guilty of treason and mental instability, in your opinion.

Right. :cuckoo:

Impeaching Drumpf.

He is a man baby and carnival barker that has the real potential to fuck things up for a long time.

In regards to NK I think its the height of hypocrisy to tell someone they cant have nuclear bombs. Its literally telling someone they have to give up their weapons even though you have the exact same weapons.

You say he can fuck things up long term, because you can't declare the same in the short term. It would be unsupported. In other terms, he must be a bad POTUS at some point, because your emotions are more important than the tangible. Your post says a lot.

As for "treason", once again progs. show how their emotions are more important than the tangible.

Oh, ok. Because he hired 17 lawyers automatically makes him guilty of treason and mental instability, in your opinion.

ok, youre too stupid to understand - you're excused.

His constant lies show he is mentally unstable. The only other person I know that lies like he does is mentally unstable.

Working with what Russkies? If you're privy to some information we're not aware of, you should seriously think about contacting the Mueller investigation and bringing them up to date.

BTW, Obama lied just about every day for 8 years. Is he "mentally unstable" too? Must have been all those drugs he did.

bending over & grabbing one's ankles.... thereby becoming the bitch for the leader of foreign adversarial nation.... & committing high crimes & misdemeanors is what treason is & what your president has done.

your president is a malignant narcissist with sociopathic tendencies & arrested development. & that is in addition to the natural onset of dementia that could be happening due to his age & crappy lifestyle.

Don't say "your President" like he's mine alone.

Donald J. Trump is also your President, you know.

Impeaching Drumpf.

You say he can fuck things up long term, because you can't declare the same in the short term, because that would be unsupported. In other terms, he must be a bad POTUS at some point, because your emotions are more important than the tangible. Your post says a lot.
He's already fucked things up in the short term. Short term can be dealt with. I know my post says a lot. You dont have to get emotional over it. :rolleyes:

Working with what Russkies? If you're privy to some information we're not aware of, you should seriously think about contacting the Mueller investigation and bringing them up to date.

BTW, Obama lied just about every day for 8 years. Is he "mentally unstable" too? Must have been all those drugs he did.
Mueller already knows about it.

but...but...but....Obama. Not a good deflection. :rolleyes:

ok, youre too stupid to understand - you're excused.

Actually, I'm intelligent enough to understand the concepts of "presumption of innocence" and "innocent until proven guilty."

Evidently you're not, and there's no excuse for you.

Mueller already knows about it.

but...but...but....Obama. Not a good deflection. :rolleyes:

No "deflection", just stating the facts. How has Trump lied to me? He's performed far more than he promised and I wouldn't hesitate to vote for him in 2020.

Obama on the other hand, was a chronic and pathological liar, as is Hillary.

He failed to completely cave to democrat wishes and that's treason.
He won the 2016 Presidental election and hillary didn’t,and that's treason
Need anymore proof?.

Forum List

Back