A Question for Progressives

I have a question too...

where are the progressives planning to find the evidence that Trump has done anything less than committed to being the greatest American president?
Lets us start with being a leader. So far he has been led. Then go to nepotism which is forbidden in every business and nation except Royal ones. He has done nothing but divide our nation with his puerile behavior and rhetoric that is very similar to events in history.

If he's been led why is he always two moves ahead of you progressives? Sounds like you are led - by CNN and others. Always behind Trump.
Come on dude. Pelosi suckered him into owning the shutdown on national TV in a debate he sprung on them and your dumb ass thinks he is two steps ahead? :laugh:

Last edited:
How has he committed "treason"? And what has he done that would give any indication of being "mentally unstable"?
By working with the Ruskies.

His constant lies show he is mentally unstable. The only other person I know that lies like he does is mentally unstable.

Working with what Russkies? If you're privy to some information we're not aware of, you should seriously think about contacting the Mueller investigation and bringing them up to date.

BTW, Obama lied just about every day for 8 years. Is he "mentally unstable" too? Must have been all those drugs he did.
Mueller already knows about it.

but...but...but....Obama. Not a good deflection. :rolleyes:

No "deflection", just stating the facts. How has Trump lied to me? He's performed far more than he promised and I wouldn't hesitate to vote for him in 2020.

Obama on the other hand, was a chronic and pathological liar, as is Hillary.

"How has Trump lied to me?"

Mexico will pay for the wall.
I'll show my taxes after the election.
The meeting at Drumpf Tower was about baby adoption.
My inauguration had the largest crowd in history.
Democrats dont care about border security
3k people didnt die in the hurricane that hit puerto rico

Should I go on? :rolleyes:

& NOW he's lying & saying he never said mexico will pay for it... holy cow he is pathological.

oh dear - i don't think i included that the dotard violated the emoluments clause & campaign finance laws in them thar high crimes & misdemeanors...

elijah cummings - chair of the house oversight committee will be seeing michael cohen in a public hearing with bob mueller's blessing february 7th..

:popcorn:

How has he committed "treason"? And what has he done that would give any indication of being "mentally unstable"?

His constant lies show he is mentally unstable. The only other person I know that lies like he does is mentally unstable.

Working with what Russkies? If you're privy to some information we're not aware of, you should seriously think about contacting the Mueller investigation and bringing them up to date.

BTW, Obama lied just about every day for 8 years. Is he "mentally unstable" too? Must have been all those drugs he did.

No "deflection", just stating the facts. How has Trump lied to me? He's performed far more than he promised and I wouldn't hesitate to vote for him in 2020.

Don't care who pays for the wall. Just get it built.

Don't care about Trump's taxes. It's not an issue and if it was an issue, we'd be seeing all the congressional Democrat's returns as well.

Don't care who he met with at Trump Tower. Not an issue and it had no effect on the election one way or another.

Don't care how many people were at the inauguration.

Democrats don't care about border security. Otherwise they'd vote to fund the wall.

Also don't give a rat's ass about Puerto Rico. If they want to be a state, then vote on it. Otherwise, go butt a rubber stump.

I could go on too. I could also list 5 or six full pages of Obama's lies if you want, but why bother? Everyone already knows what a pathological liar he was. Hillary too. :biggrin:

Don't care about Trump's taxes. It's not an issue and if it was an issue, we'd be seeing all the congressional Democrat's returns as well.

Don't care who he met with at Trump Tower. Not an issue and it had no effect on the election one way or another.

Democrats don't care about border security. Otherwise they'd vote to fund the wall.

Also don't give a rat's ass about Puerto Rico. If they want to be a state, then vote on it. Otherwise, go butt a rubber stump.

I could go on too. I could also list 5 or six full pages of Obama's lies if you want, but why bother? Everyone already knows what a pathological liar he was. Hillary too. :biggrin:
You forgot to add you dont care if Drumpf lies to you like youre an idiot. :rolleyes:

& NOW he's lying & saying he never said mexico will pay for it... holy cow he is pathological.

Don't care. It doesn't even have to be a literal payment. Build the wall and shut down all the opportunities for money going into the Mexican economy. It will be paid for many times over by reducing the number of illegals in this country and reducing the drain on our resources.

You forgot to add you dont care if Drumpf lies to you like youre an idiot. :rolleyes:

The only idiots and morons are you leftards who have turned into feces-flinging monkeys because your girl lost the election.

What a shitshow you zipperheads are putting for the world. :laughing0301:

Don't care. It doesn't even have to be a literal payment. Build the wall and shut down all the opportunities for money going into the Mexican economy. It will be paid for many times over by reducing the number of illegals in this country and reducing the drain on our resources.

66230279.jpg

66230279.jpg

Yeah, right. Like you're some kind of a "patriotic" American.

:laughing0301:

66230279.jpg

i am a patriot while you are a loyalist.

66230279.jpg

That's laughable. You probably don't even own a firearm and if you did, you'd just end up shooting off your own dick with it.

66230279.jpg

That's laughable. You probably don't even own a firearm and if you did, you'd just end up shooting off your own dick with it.

1) we legally have several firearms in our home.
2) i do shoot a BB gun & am quite proficient in ridding my property of squirrels when they get outa control.
3) i am a female.

impeach trump because he has committed treason. this is wartime - a cyber war, so the charge is appropriate. & because he's mentally unstable enough to be the one that pushes that red button & we all go boom.

bending over & grabbing one's ankles.... thereby becoming the bitch for the leader of foreign adversarial nation.... & committing high crimes & misdemeanors is what treason is & what your president has done.

your president is a malignant narcissist with sociopathic tendencies & arrested development. & that is in addition to the natural onset of dementia that could be happening due to his age & crappy lifestyle.

Don't say "your President" like he's mine alone.

Donald J. Trump is also your President, you know.

The Orange Virus is the deplorable's president only. He only represents that hateful base voter demographic. The rest of the nation is leaderless, as far as I'm concerned. This reality show WH needs a swift cancellation.

impeach trump because he has committed treason. this is wartime - a cyber war, so the charge is appropriate. & because he's mentally unstable enough to be the one that pushes that red button & we all go boom.

bending over & grabbing one's ankles.... thereby becoming the bitch for the leader of foreign adversarial nation.... & committing high crimes & misdemeanors is what treason is & what your president has done.

your president is a malignant narcissist with sociopathic tendencies & arrested development. & that is in addition to the natural onset of dementia that could be happening due to his age & crappy lifestyle.

The Orange Virus is the deplorable's president only. He only represents that hateful base voter demographic. The rest of the nation is leaderless, as far as I'm concerned. This reality show WH needs a swift cancellation.

Yeah well, ok. Why don't you do that?

:21:

If I reserved that kind of power, this wouldn't even be a talking point.

Then you'll just have to wait until 2020 and vote again.

Then you'll just have to wait until 2020 and vote again.

Yes. That would appear to be the case, Capt. Obvious. Any other nuggets of wisdom?

Which is more important to you:

A. Impeaching Donald Trump; or

B. Denuclearizing North Korea?

Pick one and explain (if you can).

B. It needs to be explained?

How can you associate yourself with these deranged "progressives?" Do you really want them in charge of our government?

Gee; dunno…. You “associate” with people who want ariel drones to shoot people at the border if that is the criterium for association. I’ll take those who want Trump removed from office.

It’s the battered spouse syndrome at work.

Forum List

Back