A question for the anti-choice crowd.

I cannot help someone who can't understand that two can become one before dividing into two.
90514_evo_resources_resource_image_295_small.jpg

merge

combine or cause to combine to form a single entity. (as above)

There are two different materials inside the egg.

Prior to fertilization, there was only female inside the egg; after fertilization there are female and male. Two.
No, one. 23 plus 23 = 46. Without the merger into one cell with 46 chromosomes, no human.

Maybe this will help, when mommy asks if you want a cookie, does she ask if you want the flour cookie, the butter cookie, or the combination of those two plus sugar into one known as, a sugar cookie?

Three, in this case, become one.

No, one. 23 plus 23 = 46. Without the merger into one cell with 46 chromosomes, no human.

The bolded? You just proved my point. It takes two, female and male, to create a new human being.

Once fertilized there are female and male, two parts, within the egg.

Maybe this will help, when mommy asks if you want a cookie, does she ask if you want the flour cookie, the butter cookie, or the combination of those two plus sugar into one known as, a sugar cookie?

Three, in this case, become one.

Car M enters the highway where car F is, now both car M and car F are on the one highway. Two cars, one highway.

But sperm and egg don't merge, egg is fertilized by sperm. Two are needed to create a new human being.

The bolded? You just proved my point. It takes two, female and male, to create a new human being.

No, there is one part within the egg, the merger of of two cells into one cell that we call, a zygote.

When companies merge, they are one, not two. Example, the AFL and the CIO merge to become, the AFL-CIO.

No, there is one part within the egg, the merger of of two cells into one cell that we call, a zygote.

Zygote is formed by two gamates, female and male.

Two parts are needed to create one new human being.

Two merge to become, one.

And that potential human starts as a single (now but merged) cell. Which if you have any luck, divides into two, then four, then eight and so on.

Last edited:

And women still have the right to do with their own bodies as they choose and you still can't tell them what they must do.

I don't care what they do with their own body... I care about what they do with the human being living inside their body.
You can care all you want -- you still can't force women to remain pregnant against their will.

And women still have the right to do with their own bodies as they choose and you still can't tell them what they must do.

I don't care what they do with their own body... I care about what they do with the human being living inside their body.
You can care all you want -- you still can't force women to remain pregnant against their will.

Correct. Killing unborn human beings is legal in the USA.

They can sure try, they just shouldn't.

And that potential human starts as a single (now but merged) cell. Which if you have any, divides into, then four, then eight and so on.

And that potential human starts as a single (now but merged) cell. Which if you have any, divides into, then four, then eight and so on.

Sperm fertilizes egg. It's not a highway, no merging.

Correct, two parts, female and male, create a new human being.

chromosomes-4.gif

When two companies merge, are they still two companies or do they become one? Two, or one?

chromosomes-4.gif

When two companies merge, are they still two companies or do they become one? Two, or one?

wtf? Things merge; humans aren't things. Sperm fertilizes egg.

Why are you just repeating what I said?

TWO parts, female and male, create ONE new human being.

Within that ONE new human being are female and male, TWO parts.

chromosomes-4.gif

This is a Zygote, a fertilized egg. Do you see one baby cell, or two?

chromosomes-4.gif

chromosomes-4.gif

This is a Zygote, a fertilized egg. Do you see one cell, or two?

chromosomes-4.gif

Why did you ignore my previous post?

chromosomes-4.gif

This is a Zygote, a fertilized egg. Do you see one cell, or two?

chromosomes-4.gif

Why did you ignore my previous post?
Because it's dumb. When two companies merge, are they still companies, or one?

Do you see one baby cell above, or two?

"We all begin existence as the simplest thing you can imagine if you’re trying to picture life: a single cell--nothing, in other words, but a tiny, spherical bag of proteins."

How Does a Single Cell Become a Whole Body? | DiscoverMagazine.com

"In fact, the average one-celled amoeba looks far perkier under a microscope than a fertilized human egg. Yet that humble and nondescript appearance is highly deceptive. The egg, after all, boasts dazzling prospects, a future of truly dizzying--and until very recently, utterly baffling--complexity. When an amoeba divides, all you get is more amoebas. But when a human egg splits--first into 2, then 4, then 8, 16, 32, 64, and so on--it embarks on a venture that will, over the next nine months, produce descendant cells with a huge variety of shapes and functions: bone cells, nerve cells, red and white blood cells; the cells of the eyes, fingernails, stomach, and skin."

Forum List

Back