A question for the anti-choice crowd.

Nope.. .A fetus IS a human being. Not a "potential" one... but a human being in the fetal development stage. It is a potential infant.. a potential toddler... a potential teenager... a potential adult. An infant is a potential toddler... a potential teenager... a potential adult... a toddler is a potential teenager... a potential adult.... a teenager is a potential adult. ALL OF THEM are human beings. They began being human beings at point of conception.
Not according to the definition of human being.

Yep... according to the definition of a human being:
noun
any individual of the genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens.
Now who's cherry picking their definitions? You forgot the last part: person; man, woman, or child. Not fetus.

Geeeez now you don't even know how to read a dictionary?

You still haven't answered why the Oxford dictionary refers to pregnancy as being "with CHILD."

Your incessant denial of the fact that a human being in the fetal stage of their life is a child has already been refuted.
By chance, does the "with child" have a "child's" heartbeat, or a "fetal" heartbeat?

I can never remember.

It's not either or. They are one and the same.

A child in the fetal stage of their life can be called a fetus. . . But they are still a child. They are still the young of the parents who created them.

During pregnancy, it is the child's heart that pumps the CHILD'S blood through the planenta and the umbilical chord.

Look it up.

No, one. 23 plus 23 = 46. Without the merger into one cell with 46 chromosomes, no human.

The bolded? You just proved my point. It takes two, female and male, to create a new human being.

Once fertilized there are female and male, two parts, within the egg.
No, there is one part within the egg, the merger of of two cells into one cell that we call, a zygote.

Zygote is formed by two gamates, female and male.

Two parts are needed to create one new human being.
And women still have the right to do with their own bodies as they choose and you still can't tell them what they must do.

I don't care what they do with their own body... I care about what they do with the human being living inside their body.
You can care all you want -- you still can't force women to remain pregnant against their will.

Correct. Killing unborn human beings is legal in the USA.
Of course it is, just like killing folks in a permanent vegetative state is legal here.

noun
any individual of the genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens.
Now who's cherry picking their definitions? You forgot the last part: person; man, woman, or child. Not fetus.

You still haven't answered why the Oxford dictionary refers to pregnancy as being "with CHILD."

Your incessant denial of the fact that a human being in the fetal stage of their life is a child has already been refuted.
By chance, does the "with child" have a "child's" heartbeat, or a "fetal" heartbeat?

I can never remember.

During pregnancy, it is the child's heart that pumps the CHILD'S blood through the planenta and the umbilical chord.

Look it up.
Known as a Fetal heartbeat, and we use a fetal monitor.

RHlFbrkjFGpqOBTC9ZrBqg_m.jpg

This is a baby monitor.
710ImHIw8LL._SL1500_.jpg

It comes after you've given birth and we call your fetus a baby now, because it's out and doing its own thing.

noun

I can never remember.

It's not either or. They are one and the same.

A child in the fetal stage of their life can be called a fetus. . . But they are still a child. They are still the young of the parents who created them.

Look it up.

Not until the 12th week it isn't. The fetal heart isn't even fully developed until the 12th week.

Look it up.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is a bit different. This starts as a single cell that must divide and develop within the body of another. The rest might need help, but they don't need a host. That is a damn big difference.

Nope... This DOES NOT start as a single cell. This starts as two cells... an egg cell (female) and a sperm cell (male) and when they fuse, conception takes place. The fused cells reproduce... thus a new organism comes into existence and state of being. We call this organism a human being.
When they "fuse" they become one.

Shall I continue?

And is a unfertilized egg a 1/2 human, or a potential human, if you can find some sperm around?

No.... 1+1 =/= 1.

A human egg cell is not a living organism. Alone, it has zero potential to ever be a human being. The same goes for a sperm cell.

Now, you were correct in stating the cells divide and develop within the body of another... this is the case with every mammal. All mammals reproduce this way. A new living organism exists as soon as cells divide and reproduce. That qualifies it as an organism. Before that happens, it's not an organism... After that happens, it IS an organism. Since it is comprised of human egg and sperm, it is a human organism. Since it physically exists in a state of being, it is a human being. The fact this happens inside another human being means it's a mammal doing what mammals do.

Now... Why in the hell am I paying school taxes when I have to come here and teach you something you should have learned in 6th grade? :dunno:

Winner!

When they "fuse" they become one.

Shall I continue?

And is a unfertilized egg a 1/2 human, or a potential human, if you can find some sperm around?

No.... 1+1 =/= 1.

A human egg cell is not a living organism. Alone, it has zero potential to ever be a human being. The same goes for a sperm cell.

Now, you were correct in stating the cells divide and develop within the body of another... this is the case with every mammal. All mammals reproduce this way. A new living organism exists as soon as cells divide and reproduce. That qualifies it as an organism. Before that happens, it's not an organism... After that happens, it IS an organism. Since it is comprised of human egg and sperm, it is a human organism. Since it physically exists in a state of being, it is a human being. The fact this happens inside another human being means it's a mammal doing what mammals do.

Now... Why in the hell am I paying school taxes when I have to come here and teach you something you should have learned in 6th grade? :dunno:
When 1 merges with 1 and is still 1, that's, ah, 1.
90514_evo_resources_resource_image_295_small.jpg

Soon one, hopefully, divideds itself and makes two.

Sorry your math skills are as lacking as your biology skills but 1+1=2 ....not 1.
Not in this case. it's why we say they Merge.

Search Results
merge
mərj/
verb
3rd person present: merges
combine or cause to combine to form a single entity.

"the utility companies are cutting costs and merging with other companies"
synonyms: join (together), join forces, amalgamate, unite, affiliate, team up, link (up)

Would you like to try again? The picture should have been enough?

You're welcome to keep trying to make 1+1=1 if you like... I really don't care.

Its only a short period of time after the sperm cell penetrates the egg before it starts to divide.

The new organism that the sperm and egg united to form is often referred to as a single cell at that point. That is the zygote stage and like I said, it is only in that stage for a very short time.

Last edited:
As per Fetal development: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia the heart doesn't even begin to develop until the 5th week, and the liver is not producing blood cells until between the 11th to the 14th week.

So, how is a fetus pumping it's own blood when it doesn't even produce blood?

Bwawawawawawawawa!

I loved reading this from your own link that you just provided.

"Learn how your BABY is conceived and how your BABY develops inside the mother's womb."

PRICELESS!

Last edited:
Because it's dumb. When two companies merge, are they still companies, or one?

Do you see one baby cell above, or two?

What I said was dumb?

"Why are you just repeating what I said?

TWO parts, female and male, create ONE new human being.

Within that ONE new human being are female and male, TWO parts."

Once again, things merge; sperm fertilizes egg.

What I said was dumb?

Two sets of 23 chromosomes come together and merge in a single cell to make a new human. That's it.

And that's what dumbass doesn't understand, two become one.

What I said was dumb?

Two sets of 23 chromosomes come together and merge in a single cell to make a new human. That's it.

Does that new human have any rights to that new life it is now living? Or, no?

What I said was dumb?

There is no right to life. You make it or you don't.

As per Fetal development: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia the heart doesn't even begin to develop until the 5th week, and the liver is not producing blood cells until between the 11th to the 14th week.

Bwawawawawawawawa!

"Learn how your BABY is conceived and how your BABY develops inside the mother's womb."

PRICELESS!
What's priceless is that it refuted every ignorant thing you said about the fetal process.

You are dismissed.

What I said was dumb?

You don't seem to be able to fully comprehend what a right is.

The life you are living right now. Who does it belong to?

What I said was dumb?

A complicated question, but let's skip that part and you tell me, when a fetus is spontaneously aborted, was its right to life violated, and if so, by whom?

Bwawawawawawawawa!

PRICELESS!
What's priceless is that it refuted every ignorant thing you said about the fetal process.

You are dismissed.

You haven't refuted anything of the sort. Were I to be at my computer instead of on a phone. I would continue your education on the facts about the fetal circulatory system .

But you still show no signs of being able to concede even the smallest of points, so I am in no hurry.

Still laughing about the baby thing and the link you posted.

That was fucking hilarious.

I am pro life. I do, however feel that if the life of the mother is in danger, an abortion can take place early in the pregnancy.

A doctor who completes an abortion for any other reason or a late term can be found guilty of murder. The mother of the murdered baby was an accomplice and should serve a minimum of five years in prison, not open to parole

What I said was dumb?

A complicated question, but let's skip that part and you tell me, when a fetus is spontaneously aborted, was its right to life violated, and if so, by whom?
Your still kicking that dead horse,your excuses get thinner as you go,comparing a naturally occurring abortion to a non natural,screems desperation.

Your still kicking that dead horse,your excuses get thinner as you go,comparing a naturally occurring abortion to a non natural,screems desperation.
All you have to do is demonstrate that the right to life exist?

All you have to do is demonstrate that the right to life exist?
After conception everyone knows and those who are honest will agree that conception brings forth a child. Our constitution and laws prove that they have the right to live. What law or document states that anyone has the right to snuff out that life?

Forum List

Back