Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

A question for the USMB left. 240413 {post•1} Orangecat Apr’24 Saqftu: “I believe marriage is a religious institution, between a man and a woman.” rngct 240413 Saqftu00001

Are you saying same sex couples are not religious like you Saint_Orangecat and states have a right to not recognize same sex marriage?
I agree that marriage is or should be a religious thing. The state has no business inserting itself and should not recognize or offer any benefits for marriage. Only Civil Unions are what governments should register and regulate.

I agree that marriage is or should be a religious thing. The state has no business inserting itself and should not recognize or offer any benefits for marriage. Only Civil Unions are what governments should register and regulate.
Heterosexual marriage, children and families are the backbone of any society. Without that there is no State.

For what reason? I mean, why aren't you attracted to a same sex partner? In fact, why is most of humanity attracted to an opposite sex partner?
I don’t think about it much but roughly all humans are members of the animal kingdom. Attraction is a mating behavior that is not driven consciously. In other words, love and attraction do not require a reason or reason. It is what it is.

I don’t think about it much but roughly all humans are members of the animal kingdom. Attraction is a mating behavior that is not driven consciously. In other words, love and attraction do not require a reason or reason. It is what it is.
Mating is then, part of being a human being's basic instinct. So, what accounts for the homosexual? Seems like a pretty unnatural mating behavior which is abnormal in the human population.

Leo123
It's a traditional institution that is done through religious ceremony. I can recognize that fact without being a religious person. Think better.
So why can’t same sex couples join together in a traditional religious institution that accepts same sex marriage?

The word's of someone who is lost or has lost his way in life.

Who says they can't? Maybe they can start their own 'traditional religious institution.'
They can start anything they want sure, but it won't be religious in the traditional sense of what people want religion to represent or mean to them, and it probably won't be recognized willfully by the masses. The facts can't be disputed even though the attempt is always in play.

Mating is then, part of being a human being's basic instinct. So, what accounts for the homosexual? Seems like a pretty unnatural mating behavior which is abnormal in the human population.
:laugh:

Oh doesn't it seem that way to you?

If mating is the goal why pair off at all then? Wouldn't it be advantageous for everyone to have multiple sexual partners to ensure procreation? And if procreation is the goal why does most sex get engaged in for recreational purposes? Do you only have sex to procreate? If your wife tries to go down on you do stop her and tell her that isn't how babies are made? :dunno: :laugh:

To answer the OP we call you bigots because we don't believe that you believe any of this nonsense. Not even for a second. :laugh:

Forum List

Back