Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

Wait a minute .... are you saying that same sex attraction is "harmful to the human body"?

If you hurry, you can edit or even delete this response of yours before it's too late. :)
Attraction and physical contact are two different thing's. If you hurry, you won't be late for your bridge game with the golden girl's... lol

from what?

I have just completed one full year of grandpa daycare for a little Anichka. We just celebrated her first birthday last week
And I am signed on joyfully for another year. I don’t need a Republican Bible thumper to rescue me from anything.
OK gramps, you can hide your bull shitery in anyway you choose. Congrats on being a grandpa though. 👍

OK gramps, you can hide your bull shitery in anyway you choose. Congrats on being a grandpa though. 👍
You can’t hide you Biblical support for Trump’s culture war against liberal western democracy which includes of course this guy whom Trump promises to pardon.

NotfooledbyW Sep’22 Vrvwgo: Trump said he would Pardon this NAZI who attacked the Capitol for TRUMP on JAN6.

Tim Cusanelli,

216167d4-a6be-4add-8624-ab1fbea6ba1a-jpeg.png

a Jan6 rioter. Are you ok with that? nfbw 220905 Vrvwgo05090

This thread is all about hate. You seem to fit the heat model with your support of Trump.

For the sake and well-being and best interest of my granddaughter, I’d rather see Biden win and keep that Nazi fucker locked up for as long as it’s possible.

Why do you think they can’t?
They can’t if unchurched Republicans like you keep voting culture war over worker interests so that all the churched white Republicans elect politicians who make laws for wealthy elites interests while appointing Catholic conservative judges who now think it’s their duty to impose Saint_Beagle Bible morality on every law abiding American citizen. it’s a power Trump promised them in 2015 to get the GOP nomination.

They can’t if unchurched Republicans like you keep voting culture war over worker interests so that all the churched white Republicans elect politicians who make laws for wealthy elites interests while appointing Catholic conservative judges who now think it’s their duty to impose Saint_Beagle Bible morality on every law abiding American citizen. it’s a power Trump promised them in 2015 to get the GOP nomination.
My vote doesn’t stop a church from marrying gay people if they want to. You gotta work on those run-on sentences, kid. They make you sound unhinged and uneducated.

You can’t hide you Biblical support for Trump’s culture war against liberal western democracy which includes of course this guy whom Trump promises to pardon.

NotfooledbyW Sep’22 Vrvwgo: Trump said he would Pardon this NAZI who attacked the Capitol for TRUMP on JAN6.

Tim Cusanelli,

View attachment 965767

a Jan6 rioter. Are you ok with that? nfbw 220905 Vrvwgo05090

This thread is all about hate. You seem to fit the heat model with your support of Trump.

For the sake and well-being and best interest of my granddaughter, I’d rather see Biden win and keep that Nazi fucker locked up for as long as it’s possible.
Not sure who that is or how that picture looks to be manipulated to make the guy look like Hitler, but is that your worries that the guy in that picture is going to attack you and your family if he's pardoned ? Tell me why you feel threatened by the guy, and did he make statements that he is going to retaliate against liberal western society as you put it or does he have a past that you can point too that might suggest that he is a danger to you, your family or liberalism in a violent way ??

My vote doesn’t stop a church from marrying gay people if they want to. You gotta work on those run-on sentences, kid. They make you sound unhinged and uneducated.
Those families in a same-sex marriage have only had equal protection and status with traditional marriage for the past 10 years. Every Republican politician you ever vote for will push to remove that protection and injustice towards gay people by putting mostly man on the court like Clarence Thomas and Sam Alito, who have late have been doing God’s will, instead of the constitutions will, and the intent of our founding fathers.

Exactly.... A lot of their fears are created by themselves, and are not being created by Americans who want to live their lives in peace, and believe their religious doctrine like they've always been accustomed to doing. The problem comes when the lines are crossed. They know it, the Christian's know it, and the government knows it, and this is where side's are taken. It is also why they think an election is paramount to them, and they are willing to win it at all cost. Then of course you have the shite stirring elements that love to see people at each other's throats.

My vote doesn’t stop a church from marrying gay people if they want to. .....
Mine (pl.) encourage gay weddings. It's like a political correct fad. They even gladly permit gay couples to adopt children. Believe it or not, the nation televises the need for sperm donation. It's true. I guess they think that if men jerk off anyway they might just as well use the stuff to make homos inclusive in God's grand scheme. I don't doubt that sooner or later the government is going to pass a law that any man who "pops off" and flushes will be charged with a hate crime against the LGBT-LMNOP community. Yeeech! :puke:

Those families in a same-sex marriage have only had equal protection and status with traditional marriage for the past 10 years. Every Republican politician you ever vote for will push to remove that protection and injustice towards gay people by putting mostly man on the court like Clarence Thomas and Sam Alito, who have late have been doing God’s will, instead of the constitutions will, and the intent of our founding fathers.
Not my circus, not my monkeys. I vote Republican because they aren’t the party that promotes Marxism.

Nice dodge.. Give specfics.
Have you ever heard of January 6, 2021?

I don’t like having Mike Pence being the only person standing between my right to vote against Donald Trump and Republican Biblical authority over my granddaughters right to bodily autonomy equal to men, And this fucking Nazi who attacked the Capitol to try to make sure my 2020 vote doesn’t count.

Heterosexual marriage, children and families are the backbone of any society. Without that there is no State.
Even if true, what do you do with guys? Seems to me you either kill them or treat them like other people. I'd argue the later is preferable.

Have you ever heard of January 6, 2021?

I don’t like having Mike Pence being the only person standing between my right to vote against Donald Trump and Republican Biblical authority over my granddaughters right to bodily autonomy equal to men, And this fucking Nazi who attacked the Capitol to try to make sure my 2020 vote doesn’t count.
Your granddaughters right to body autonomy eh ? Wow.

Your sure have high expectations for your granddaughter in life don't you ? Sad stuff.

Forum List

Back