A Question for Those that Support Hamas

That calls for support of settlers on Palestinian lands and that can't be supported.
All states deserve the right to defense but that includes the Palestinian state too, when it's created.
It might be helpful to clarify how you define "Palestinian lands" and "settlers", since these are fluid terms without a legally defined meaning.

But my initial response to this is that people of both ethnic groups should be able to live in both states, in a two-state solution. Do you not agree? If not, why not?

It's another one of the Ruses used by the Hamas supporters.

They think they can say anything they want about Jews, but if they just substitute the term "Zionist" nobody will notice.
Terms like "Zionist" were created to categorize the Jewish people into "good Jews" and "bad Jews". This leaves people who use these terms free to say whatever they like about the "bad Jews", up to and including the most vile antisemitic language, believing that their antisemitism either won't be noticed, or won't count because, well, "bad Jews".

What they don't seem to be able to grasp is that it is the act of categorizing Jews into "bad" and "good" which is the antisemitism.

How would you exterminate the threat of Hamas if you had the duty to protect the people of Israel?

That's a good question. I think you'd have to get rid of Bibi Netanyahu and the Likud quickly and call for a settlement negotiation. Israel would have to make some concessions.

The Arabs want a just peace and reconciliation.. The obstacle is Hamas and the Likud.

Terms like "Zionist" were created to categorize the Jewish people into "good Jews" and "bad Jews". This leaves people who use these terms free to say whatever they like about the "bad Jews", up to and including the most vile antisemitic language, believing that their antisemitism either won't be noticed, or won't count because, well, "bad Jews".

What they don't seem to be able to grasp is that it is the act of categorizing Jews into "bad" and "good" which is the antisemitism.

Zionism is pretty specific ...they want all the land and a piece of Lebanon and Syria.

That's a good question. I think you'd have to get rid of Bibi Netanyahu and the Likud quickly and call for a settlement negotiation. Israel would have to make some concessions.

The Arabs want a just peace and reconciliation.. The obstacle is Hamas and the Likud.
Nah.

It’s a good question precisely for the reason you find it necessary to avoid addressing it.

Israel is not obligated to just sit back and take the terrorism of Hamas.

There was a Scottish poster at another board I used to attend called Alexa who actually offered that Jews COULD be good, but only as long as they sought the destruction of Israel.

90% of the cretins there agreed.

Oops, I should have said that ALL the cretins agreed, and there were very few posters s willing to oppose them.

That's how it always is, though, isn't it? Few people have the courage to defend a small minority when they are being persecuted by a vast majority.

Zionism is pretty specific ...they want all the land and a piece of Lebanon and Syria.
The Jewish people want self-determination and sovereignty in part of their ancestral homeland. Oh wait, the Jewish people already have self-determination and sovereignty in part of their ancestral homeland.

You are arguing that wanting the "all the land" is bad, yes? Which means you advocate for a two-state solution, yes?

Most of them are simply too stupid to understand the utterly obvious nature of the these ruses they are using, not to mention who came up with them to repeat.

They justify Hamas. They repeat the same sophistry of Hamas. They use the jargon of Hamas, and accuse Israel as somehow having the same agenda as Hamas.

Then, they act all outraged if they are identified quite correctly as a Hamas supporter.
Yes, same way they act all outraged when they are correctly identified as antisemites - as if shrieking “the evil Zionists!!” and calling Jews “Nazis!“ doesn’t make it blatant.

Are you familiar with Sharansky’s “3 Ds of Antisemitism” - as to determine whether condemnation of Israel is antisemitic. They are Demonization, Double Standards, and Delegitimization, and our HAMAS supporters on this forum meet all three, in spades.

Last edited:
Nah.

It’s a good question precisely for the reason you find it necessary to avoid addressing it.

Israel is not obligated to just sit back and take the terrorism of Hamas.
You can't admit that Israel has been dishing it out for 80 years. Look what Hitler did to them. The Reich wanted to get rid of all the Jews.

There was a Scottish poster at another board I used to attend called Alexa who actually offered that Jews COULD be good, but only as long as they sought the destruction of Israel.

90% of the cretins there agreed.

Oops, I should have said that ALL the cretins agreed, and there were very few posters s willing to oppose them.

That's how it always is, though, isn't it? Few people have the courage to defend a small minority when they are being persecuted by a vast majority.
It is shocking how easily people fall into "hate the Jews" mode and then justify it. I also heard Noura Erakat clearly say that Jews are welcome in a Palestinian state, as long as they were subjugated under Palestinian Arab Muslim rule. The Jewish people can live on the land, but they can never be masters of the land. In other words, an outright denial of Jewish self-determination and a nod to Muslim imperialism.

The Jewish people want self-determination and sovereignty in part of their ancestral homeland. Oh wait, the Jewish people already have self-determination and sovereignty in part of their ancestral homeland.

You are arguing that wanting the "all the land" is bad, yes? Which means you advocate for a two-state solution, yes?
Yes I think a 2 state solution will work. After all the Palestinians have been there for thousands of years.

Zionism and Judaism are not synonymous Lisa

~S~
Judaism is the religious traditions of the Jewish people. Those traditions and beliefs are an integral part of Jewish culture and history. It is Jewish culture and history as indigenous peoples on those lands which forms the desire for self-determination. Not synonymous, but deeply intertwined.

It is shocking how easily people fall into "hate the Jews" mode and then justify it. I also heard Noura Erakat clearly say that Jews are welcome in a Palestinian state, as long as they were subjugated under Palestinian Arab Muslim rule. The Jewish people can live on the land, but they can never be masters of the land. In other words, an outright denial of Jewish self-determination and a nod to Muslim imperialism.
Calling it Muslim imperialism is a lie and you know it. The Palestinians like the Jews and Phoenicians have been in the Levant for 4,000 years .. long before Islam... long before Christianity.

Yes I think a 2 state solution will work. After all the Palestinians have been there for thousands of years.
Great. So have the Jewish people. So let's knock off with all this "Zionist" crap, and just use language which respects the rights of both people.

Calling it Muslim imperialism is a lie and you know it. The Palestinians like the Jews and Phoenicians have been in the Levant for 4,000 years .. long before Islam... long before Christianity.
I would happily choose a different word. Which would you like me to use for the concept?

Forum List

Back