A Question for Those that Support Hamas

Amnesty International is against Jews and Israel and lies to this day about anything .

But believe the anti Israel sources, what will it cost you if you look for sources which tell the truth about Israel ?
People chose the sources that confirm their ethnic hatred. They might as well use Lewrockwell.com for the source of all of their opinions.

oops, too late, they already do.

And considering Surada claims to have been a female oil exec living in the middle east back in 1950, that's one wrinkly old ass by now, too.

I was talking to an American two days ago, who had lived in all those places, including Saudi, and he didn’t sound like her.

And considering Surada claims to have been a female oil exec living in the middle east back in 1950, that's one wrinkly old ass by now, too.

I've never said I was an oil executive. You have a reading comprehension problem.

Hiding in plain sight. Why is Qatar, godfather of Hamas and bankroller of western Islamisation, being feted over the hostage deal? - Melanie Phillips.

ECAFA6AA-F5CB-4C29-B968-44CAB0B065F3.jpeg

The religious police with whips you mean?

Lol 😂

The religious police are pests. Although in 20 years I never saw one. Saudi friends tell me they walk the streets telling people to go to mosque or get a haircut.

I know they have been thrown out of book fairs, concerts and such over the past 20 years..

The SAG rounds them up periodically when they get too aggressive and talks to them.

They have no police powers.

:safetocomeoutff: now there's a term that's morphed ......~S~
Nope, not at all.

Hamas is dedicated to the extermination of Jews as it states in its very charter.

Based upon your various reactions to this issue, you seem completely impervious to any information offered by way of dealing with your massive void in knowledge on the subject.

Forum List

Back