A Question for Those that Support Hamas

Nope, not at all.

Hamas is dedicated to the extermination of Jews as it states in its very charter.

Based upon your various reactions to this issue, you seem completely impervious to any information offered by way of dealing with your massive void in knowledge on the subject.
who's doing the exterminating Dog?

you tell me

~S~

Start walking. Saudi Arabia awaits their return.

Excuse me. I think it's pretty hopeless for the Palestinians

As for Hamas....

Excuse me. I think it's pretty hopeless for the Palestinians

As for Hamas....

Losers who screw up every opportunity are pretty hopeless.

Agree. We have a lot to answer for.

But in my opinion, deliberately targeting civilians (killing, raping, torturing) takes it to a new level. It’s no different than the brutality Myanmar inflicted on the Rohinga or The Russian Federation on Ukraine.

Condemning it and acting to prevent it from occurring again (eradicating or degrading Hamas) does not mean supporting or ignoring the underlying issues. In fact, it is forcing us to.
Yes, and the rest of the world are starting to speak up and condemn the same old pattern from happening again. That is, going right back to the root cause and what needs to change. A Palestinian state attended to by a peacekeeping force.
I get the point you are making. There is an ongoing and deliberate effort to blur the distinction between supporting Palestinian rights and supporting Hamas.
Propaganda is essential for both sides.
But there are a couple of other points here. You can also support the rights of the Jewish people to their state and the right of that state to defend it’s civilian population (a right every single state has) without supporting the policies and actions of the government (past and ongoing) that contributed to this.
That calls for support of settlers on Palestinian lands and that can't be supported.
All states deserve the right to defense but that includes the Palestinian state too, when it's created.
In terms of the larger picture of the IP conflict, nothing is black and white.
It may be more black and white than we realize, but propaganda has blurred it.
In terms of what Hamas did however, it is very black and white to me.
There are always cases of excessive brutality and human rights abuses in wars. America's actions in Vietnam are as egregious as any of them. But we all tend to defend our own country's military actions.
And that brings up another point. Supporting what Hamas represents.

What exactly DOES Hamas represent? Is it Palestinian rights?
I think so but I'm open to other explanations?
Hamas has said the intention behind the brutality of the attack was to stir up a much larger regional conflict, perhaps a religious war.
Yes, they want to motivate their allies into creating a larger force that can be balanced with America. Is that warranted and justified?
Presently we are told that there is a rift developing between Russia and the Israelis. I would have predicted that this war would cause more nations of the world to choose sided either for or against America. I think that has become both Russia's and China's objective now.
Hamas absolutely had to know what Israel’s response would be…and what the casualties would be for the Palestinians. They embed themselves in civilian structures like schools and hospitals. They torture and murder dissenters to their regime. What exactly do they represent?
Yes, I believe that Hamas would purposely conduct the war with the main purpose of gaining the sympathies of the rest of the world. This is their one last tactic in desperation. That makes this time different.
Thank you for your thoughts. I've tried to remain neutral by mostly adding my comments to your thoughts.

If HAMAS had the ability, every Jew would have been exterminated and Israel erased from the map. Israel, otoh, has the ability to do that to the “Palestinians,” but has the morals to avoid it.

The only people who are guilty of genocide are the Palestinians.

The Hamas supporters rely on any number of ruses to show their support

The first ruse involves inverting the nature of cause and effect. Even though the barbaric attack by Hamas was the obvious cause and the resultant counter attack was the effect, those who support Hamas try to turn it around so to justify the original attack.

Another ruse involves conflating intent with results. These Hamas supporters KNOW the intent is killing Jews for being Jews, but they use the UNINTENDED loss of life among Palestinians to justify the original action.

Hamas Intentionally drives up that loss by preventing people from leaving those areas Israel is giving them every chance to leave.

The lack of even a semblance of moral reasoning is sickening.

The Hamas supporters rely on any number of ruses to show their support

The first ruse involves inverting the nature of cause and effect. Even though the barbaric attack by Hamas was the obvious cause and the resultant counter attack was the effect, those who support Hamas try to turn it around so to justify the original attack.

Another ruse involves conflating intent with results. These Hamas supporters KNOW the intent is killing Jews for being Jews, but they use the UNINTENDED loss of life among Palestinians to justify the original action.

Hamas Intentionally drives up that loss by preventing people from leaving those areas Israel is giving them every chance to leave.

The lack of even a semblance of moral reasoning is sickening.
Yes, sickening. I’d expand more, but I just had an exchange with one of the Hamas supporters, and I need to get away from the forum for a while.

No, the blame on the Zionist regime is what cause Hamas to fight back.

The entire world has sympathy for Jewish people but no sympathy for the zionists.

It's as simple as counting up the score over 75 years, for determining which side is fighting for their freedom.

You mention nothing specific on which to comment.

What do you suppose that nature could be?

More to the truth, dozens oppose the slaughter of the Palestinian people. The entire world has turned against the Zionist regime.

Hopefully we all can have a rational and grownup discussion on the issues?
Scumbag anti Semite ^ can’t even say “Israel.”

Dismissed.

Yes, sickening. I’d expand more, but I just had an exchange with one of the Hamas supporters, and I need to get away from the forum for a while.
Most of them are simply too stupid to understand the utterly obvious nature of the these ruses they are using, not to mention who came up with them to repeat.

They justify Hamas. They repeat the same sophistry of Hamas. They use the jargon of Hamas, and accuse Israel as somehow having the same agenda as Hamas.

Then, they act all outraged if they are identified quite correctly as a Hamas supporter.

Scumbag anti Semite ^ can’t even say “Israel.”

Dismissed.
Language is very telltale, isn't it?

I love it when the Hamas supporters use the silly phrase Hamas invented for them "open air prison".

They use it like children thinking they somehow came up with it themselves.

Did you also support al qaeda when America was attacked on 9/11?

If not, explain what the difference is between the two terrorist organizations. What Hamas did to Israel is no different than what ISIS did to America. There only place suitable for terrorists is HELL.
Bush supported Terrorism by neglect. He did nothing to stem it’s dispersion throughout the world.

You mean the Palestinian losers?

Hitler demonized the Jews and took their property, citizenship, human rights and lives. He had the soldiers and weapons.
How would you exterminate the threat of Hamas if you had the duty to protect the people of Israel?

Forum List

Back