A Question for Those that Support Hamas

The deal these days is to blame the Holocaust on the mufti and absolve Hitler.
Who has ever done that? Are you even CAPABLE of telling the truth?

As far as the existence of "Palestinians", you have posted King Abdullah's letters to America several times. It was written in the very late 40's and not once does he mention a "Palestinian" people.

Your Taqiyya is getting awfully desperate when even a dead Arab leader calls you a liar.

Didn't say it did. Said your exaggerations are so very similar. It's about your style of making shit up, not about Mr. Trump. But you can make it so if you troll your own posts.

carry on
I am not making anything up at all.

I am merely seeing through the bull shit of those like you to note what they actually support as opposed to what they claim to support afterwards.

Palestinian Arabs were Muslims Christians and Jews. They had an Arab culture and spoke Arabic. Have you lived in the Middle East or ever been to Amman or East Jerusalem or the West Bank?
Why don't they have Caananite language and culture?

Did you also support al qaeda when America was attacked on 9/11?

If not, explain what the difference is between the two terrorist organizations. What Hamas did to Israel is no different than what ISIS did to America. There only place suitable for terrorists is HELL.
Have you found anybody that actually supports Hamas yet?

Have you found anybody that actually supports Hamas yet?
Troll much? If you were to read thru and pay attention to the replies in any of the threads regarding the Israel and Hamas war, you'll easily find quite a few people here that are on their side.

Troll much? If you were to read thru and pay attention to the replies in any of the threads regarding the Israel and Hamas war, you'll easily find quite a few people here that are on their side.
I see plenty of people supporting innocent Palestinian people who are being slaughtered as a result of Hamas and Israel.

I don’t see many actually supporting Hamas. But I do see many people pretending that support for Palestinian people or support for a cease fire is the same thing as supporting Hamas

I see plenty of people supporting innocent Palestinian people who are being slaughtered as a result of Hamas and Israel.

I don’t see many actually supporting Hamas. But I do see many people pretending that support for Palestinian people or support for a cease fire is the same thing as supporting Hamas
You are very dishonest.

The support for Hamas comes from an entire pattern of statements that act to justify the attacks on Jews without placing so much as a scintilla of blame on Hamas and the nasty ideology they follow.

You will have a long wait if you expect the words "I support Hamas" as your fellow haters are just as dishonest as you.

It's all about you all indulging in the rhetoric but not being willing to admit what it really entails.

Last edited:
Agree. Anyone who is justifying what HAMAS did is expressing support - including disgusting comments about how Israel “caused” them to commit the horrific massacre on October 7th.

That we have people who support a barbaric terrorist group over Jews just shows how strong antisemitism is.

You are very dishonest.

The support for Hamas comes from an entire pattern of statements that act to justify the attacks on Jews without placing so much as a scintilla of blame on Hamas and the nasty ideology they follow.

You will have a long wait if you expect the words "I support Hamas" as your fellow haters are just as dishonest as youg

It's all about you all indulging in the rhetoric but not being willing to admit what it really entails.
Funny that the only case you can make comes from you puzzling together intent from a pattern of various statements.

All the hidden and disgusted support… must be exhausting and dizzying from all the spin you’re pulling out

Agree. Anyone who is justifying what HAMAS did is expressing support - including disgusting comments about how Israel “caused” them to commit the horrific massacre on October 7th.

That we have people who support a barbaric terrorist group over Jews just shows how strong antisemitism is.

Hamas only exists because of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. ..and they are every bit as bad as the Likud.

Hamas is wrong and they have hurt the Palestinians, but their Charter has the same wording as the Likud Charter. You people are idiots. You can't get it right after 80 years.

Funny that the only case you can make comes from you puzzling together intent from a pattern of various statements.

All the hidden and disgusted support… must be exhausting and dizzying from all the spin you’re pulling out
No spin, just analysis.

Any intelligent and rational person can see the same undeniable pattern.

Forum List

Back