A Question for Those that Support Hamas

No spin, just analysis.

Any intelligent and rational person can see the same undeniable pattern.
Haha. That’s the most common conspiracy cop out response around…” it’s obvious, anybody with a brain can see what’s going on.” Give me a break!!

Agree. Anyone who is justifying what HAMAS did is expressing support - including disgusting comments about how Israel “caused” them to commit the horrific massacre on October 7th.

That we have people who support a barbaric terrorist group over Jews just shows how strong antisemitism is.
......and as you can see, an antisemitic Hamas supporter thinks this is all very funny.

......and as you can see, an antisemitic Hamas supporter thinks this is all very funny.
And I will point out that he is coming from the Left - the side that claims to be against bigotry and racism. Suddenly, bigotry is fine when it’s against Jews.

And I will point out that he is coming from the Left - the side that claims to be against bigotry and racism. Suddenly, bigotry is fine when it’s against Jews.
The creature laughing at your post claims to be female -- a very VERY old female at that.

Agree. Anyone who is justifying what HAMAS did is expressing support - including disgusting comments about how Israel “caused” them to commit the horrific massacre on October 7th.

That we have people who support a barbaric terrorist group over Jews just shows how strong antisemitism is.
Are you implying that I am justifying what Hamas did?! Haha, how very ugly and dishonest of you. I’d ask for you to show some proof of that but we both know you don’t have any.

I thought we were talking about Slade.
Perhaps Dog isn’t as dishonest as you are. We can have different perspectives on issues but when you take it to the level of outright lying about things I say to try and make a disparaging point then all you’re doing is showing your weakness and immorality

Dogmaphobe

OK, I caught up. My mention of the Muslim terrorists who tortured innocent Jews, including babies and children, in the most agonizing ways possible so that their last moments on Earth were agaonizing, gave Surada the giggles.

Are you implying that I am justifying what Hamas did?! Haha, how very ugly and dishonest of you. I’d ask for you to show some proof of that but we both know you don’t have any.
Calm down! Your Jew-hate is making you create scenarios. I simply said that anyonr who justifies what HAMAS does is an antisemite, and yes….there’s been a lot of them doing that on this forum.

Dogmaphobe

OK, I caught up. My mention of the Muslim terrorists who tortured innocent Jews, including babies and children, in the most agonizing ways possible so that their last moments on Earth were agaonizing, gave Surada the giggles.
.....and people claim there is no support for Hamas here!

I am reminded of troll post that was never removed from the Announcements forum by one of the more obsessed vomiters of Jew Hatred that there were no Antisemites here. It was an obvious taunt and certainly did not belong in announcements due to that fact, but remained there, anyway.

Dogmaphobe

Rather presumptuous of you pretend to know what and why somebody would be laughing at you. Perhaps they thought you were lying or politicizing and they laughed as a form of disapproval at your tactics. Do you think that’s a possibility?

Hamas only exists because of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. ..and they are every bit as bad as the Likud.

Hamas is wrong and they have hurt the Palestinians, but their Charter has the same wording as the Likud Charter. You people are idiots. You can't get it right after 80 years.

but their Charter has the same wording as the Likud Charter.

Post them both, I'd like to see the "same wording".

Calm down! Your Jew-hate is making you create scenarios. I simply said that anyonr who justifies what HAMAS does is an antisemite, and yes….there’s been a lot of them doing that on this forum.
Correct you said that and then you said “I thought we were talking about Slade”

Don’t weasel out of it we both know why you said that and who you said it about… and we both know you can’t back it up. You just double down on your lies again saying I have Jew hate. You’re completely full of shit and just spreading lies

Rather presumptuous of you pretend to know what and why somebody would be laughing at you. Perhaps they thought you were lying or politicizing and they laughed as a form of disapproval at your tactics. Do you think that’s a possibility?
What could possibly be a lie? I simply referred to the agonizing ways in which HAMAS tortured innocent Jews to death.

I am actually feel sorry the baby that the Muslim monster baked to death was born at all. A few short months of life, and then tortured by vicious, barbaric Jew-haters.

Correct you said that and then you said “I thought we were talking about Slade”

Don’t weasel out of it we both know why you said that and who you said it about… and we both know you can’t back it up. You just double down on your lies again saying I have Jew hate. You’re completely full of shit and just spreading lies
I thought we were talking about Slade being an old lady. And of course you have Jew-hate. You’re taking the side of the Muslim monsters over innocent Jews.

Forum List

Back