A question for Trump supporters

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Trump supporters:

Just wondering: If you had to pick a reason, why do you support Donald Trump. Pick only one please.

A. I Support Donald Trump because I believe in his policies.

B. I Support Donald Trump because I'm opposed to the Liberal agenda

Trump supporters:

Just wondering: If you had to pick a reason, why do you support Donald Trump. Pick only one please.

I would guess most of the mouth breathing Cult45 traitors on board will likely pick "B".

All of the above............His policies were doing great til the Globalist and the media Fear mongered us into destroying this nation for the KUNG FLU.......

The Hysteria will go away right after the election.............The DNC is pathetic.

Well. I left the Democratic party because they a insane communist weasels?
When you watch the movie 2012 and see California slide into the Pacific does it cheer you up.........works for me.........that is a great movie for that scene alone.

All of the above.
Amen. You can see what the Democrat leaders are condoning with all these riots, terrorism and looting. You can also see what Trump is doing for the American worker and for the security of the American people. You'd really have to hate yourself to vote for any Democrat

This is coming from personal experience. BLM or say liberal progressive democrats, what the hell have the BLM/liberals actually done that is positive? What do they actually DO? Do they build things? liberal progressives tear stuff down, constructive actual positive things? Name one fucking thing.

This is coming from personal experience. BLM or say liberal progressive democrats, what the hell have the BLM/liberals actually done that is positive? What do they actually DO? Do they build things? liberal progressives tear stuff down, constructive actual positive things? Name one fucking thing.

The Hysteria will go away right after the election

Nah. As will be the case with all of the Trump cultists, you'll get even more hysterical than you are now.

When you watch the movie 2012 and see California slide into the Pacific does it cheer you up.........works for me....

You never see liberals cheering for the deaths of their countrymen. That's because we're not psychopath traitors.

Nah. As will be the case with all of the Trump cultists, you'll get even more hysterical than you are now.

When you watch the movie 2012 and see California slide into the Pacific does it cheer you up.........works for me....

You never see liberals cheering for the deaths of their countrymen. That's because we're not psychopath traitors.

Leftists are there on the streets Burning, Looting and Murdering right now.

One reason: All of Trump's policies and all of his formal actions are for the benefit of Americans who work to support themselves in the private sector, including entrepreneurs (as well as those of us who retired doing same). That's it.

Contrast that with the Other Side, which expends all of its efforts promoting the interests of the Public Sector and those who live OFF the Government.

Trump supporters:

Tuff choice, but since Trump is so effective I'll run with A.

Baloney.............we are cheering on the BLM who are murdering people now........NO RHETORIC THERE...........On another thread ..........just now..........black man ran his car into a man riding a motorcycle because he BELIEVED HE WAS WHITE........Murdered Police..............Young mother says All lives matter and shot dead....

The DNC has no MORAL GROUND TO STAND ON.......only ground you stand on is BLOOD SOAKED GROUND.

MN...........St Paul.............Pawn shop............they just found corpse there ......burned corpse.........months after it was burned down by BLM

Que the resounding posts of 'both!' by Cult45 trained monkeys. :auiqs.jpg: I hope President Biden will return your collective backbones to you.

Forum List

Back