A question for Trump supporters

Trump supporters:

Just wondering: If you had to pick a reason, why do you support Donald Trump. Pick only one please.

A. I Support Donald Trump because I believe in his policies.

B. I Support Donald Trump because I'm opposed to the Liberal agenda

I would say B. Since you asked for one.

In particular, I support TRUMP because he had the guts to take on the FASCIST POWER STRUCTURE.

He was well aware of ITS dominant power in the US and he was well situated to benefit from a corrupt Clinton Presidency. HE showed incredible courage to oppose such a force, but did so....thank GOD.

Trump supporters:

Just wondering: If you had to pick a reason, why do you support Donald Trump. Pick only one please.

A. I Support Donald Trump because I believe in his policies.

B. I Support Donald Trump because I'm opposed to the Liberal agenda
Yes.

Edit: Not all the Liberal agenda mind you... But there is enough of it that I have to vote against it in some form until the Democrats get the DNC back from the insanity.

Last edited:
The Hysteria will go away right after the election

Nah. As will be the case with all of the Trump cultists, you'll get even more hysterical than you are now.

When you watch the movie 2012 and see California slide into the Pacific does it cheer you up.........works for me....

You never see liberals cheering for the deaths of their countrymen. That's because we're not psychopath traitors.

The truth hurts their fragile feefees. Keep it up! :113:

Que the resounding posts of 'both!' by Cult45 trained monkeys. :auiqs.jpg: I hope President Biden will return your collective backbones to you.
My backbone is just fine, here's to hoping I don't have to break yours for the good of America. ;)
that's sad...........hoping not to get the opportunity to beat them into the ground like a tent stake.............would solve a whole lot in this country.

Baloney.............we are cheering on the BLM who are murdering people now........

As one of my ongoing points is how the authoritarian-follower nature of Trump cultists has allowed their masters to terrify them into licking jackboots, I thank you and all the Trump pajama bois for conclusively proving that point.

Baloney.............we are cheering on the BLM who are murdering people now........

As one of my ongoing points is how the authoritarian-follower nature of Trump cultists has allowed their masters to terrify them into licking jackboots, I thank you for conclusively proving that point.
No problem.......we are sick of your shit.........your BLM.........Antifa..........mask nazi's.......weaponizing gov't.........and so on......

So now we have confirmed.........we don't Fucking like each other.......glad we could clear that up.

Que the resounding posts of 'both!' by Cult45 trained monkeys. :auiqs.jpg: I hope President Biden will return your collective backbones to you.
My backbone is just fine, here's to hoping I don't have to break yours for the good of America. ;)
that's sad...........hoping not to get the opportunity to beat them into the ground like a tent stake.............would solve a whole lot in this country.

I'd give you free reign to try me. Then I'd knock you the fuck out.

Yeah, yeah. So tuff you wipe with sandpaper. I get it.
IDGAF one way or the other. Commies will not claim America, boy.
Just as sure as a Sal's Pastrami on rye (with mustard) with chocolate cake and milk after midnight.
In Dade county.

Why on earth would anyone vote for a democrat? They are running an Alzheimer's patient, they can not even decide who will be his running mate but they will not be picked for any other reason then gender and race.
All cities and states that are run by democrats are drowning under debt despite extremely high taxes.
The democrats want everyone to overlook the fact they are rioting, murdering, burning businesses. They want everyone to overlook that they have no idea how to bring the country out of economic collapse, but that they do have a plan to spend trillions on green tech. They expect people to overlook that their pick for president won't actually be president, he will be replaced by his vp within six months.
You really need to feel sorry for the delusional left.

Forum List

Back