A question for Trump supporters

Trump supporters:

Just wondering: If you had to pick a reason, why do you support Donald Trump. Pick only one please.

A. I Support Donald Trump because I believe in his policies.

B. I Support Donald Trump because I'm opposed to the Liberal agenda
I refuse to be limited to your two responses.

I don't support a bunch of fucking commie loons.

They are not liberals.

C. Fuck commies

Que the resounding posts of 'both!' by Cult45 trained monkeys. :auiqs.jpg: I hope President Biden will return your collective backbones to you.
My backbone is just fine, here's to hoping I don't have to break yours for the good of America. ;)

Yeah, yeah. So tuff you wipe with sandpaper. I get it.
IDGAF one way or the other. Commies will not claim America, boy.
Just as sure as a Sal's Pastrami on rye (with mustard) with chocolate cake and milk after midnight.
In Dade county.

I can't help that talk radio and winger news tells you what to believe. I still give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not a drooling retard. I know, I'm kinda a dumb ass that way.

Que the resounding posts of 'both!' by Cult45 trained monkeys. :auiqs.jpg: I hope President Biden will return your collective backbones to you.
My backbone is just fine, here's to hoping I don't have to break yours for the good of America. ;)

Just as sure as a Sal's Pastrami on rye (with mustard) with chocolate cake and milk after midnight.
In Dade county.

BTW: The Only reason I ever visit your trailer park with a beach is for Disney parks. They're pretty good. :113: Otherwise, nah.

Trump supporters:

Just wondering: If you had to pick a reason, why do you support Donald Trump. Pick only one please.

A. hands down. I mean the Trump that campaigned because IMO he has become a little soft for my tastes as president. I want Bannon and Flynn back and Ivanka and Jared GONE!

In Dade county.

I can't help that talk radio and winger news tells you what to believe. I still give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not a drooling retard. I know, I'm kinda a dumb ass that way.
STFU, leftist goober! Seriously. You will never know the joy of Sal's at midnight.
A lot of old jews will, though.
No chocolate cake and milk for you, you fuck!

Why? I travel a lot. Moab, UT. tomorrow. You never know when I'll end up in your trailer park with a beach state again. I might just take a selfie in front of Sal's. :04:

The Hysteria will go away right after the election

Nah. As will be the case with all of the Trump cultists, you'll get even more hysterical than you are now.

When you watch the movie 2012 and see California slide into the Pacific does it cheer you up.........works for me....

You never see liberals cheering for the deaths of their countrymen. That's because we're not psychopath traitors.

You people are not their countrymen.

Hey guys....we are getting a derail alert here, please return to the topic...

and save some chocolate cake for me.

Thank you...

Trump supporters:

C. I Support Donald Trump because he is exposing pervasive corruption throughout our government.

Forum List

Back