A question for women who aborted a child in their life.

I have a great solution and I already posted it. Women, keep your legs closed.

So you're just another sad pervy control freak, obsessing over whether women are having sex in a manner you approve of.

That's not normal. You're sick in the head. Someone should have broken that news to you before. Why is it always up to me to stage these interventions?

A woman's body does not belong to you, your church, or your precious, precious big authoritarian state.

Deal with it, perv.

And I don't give a shit if mothers die in the act of murdering their children

You're a vicious little psychopath, aren't you?

The other pro-lifers really wish you'd be quiet. Your blood lust is embarrassing them.

I don't care if any violent criminal is killed in their act of violence. If they don't want to die, don't commit the crime.

Do you remember when you were in the womb??
No... But it's possible to measure the difference between an active brain and the Medulla oblongata or brain stem in general.
I don't either, and most kids don't until they are about 2 or 3, and our memories are of memories.
I think people should have an abortion when they learn they are pg. if they want one, but many have to round up the money and have funds for travel. (needed in a lot areas of the US)

Its different for some who have health ins. , they just go in and get a D&C, and nobody is the wiser.

Interesting... Since they don't remember their pain and suffering doesn't matter? So why not abort until they're 2 or 3? They won't remember.. But, to the OP's question, some of the mothers do. The sad thing is that maybe some of the mothers don't.

I don't either, and most kids don't until they are about 2 or 3, and our memories are of memories.
Yeah... I have some from around 3.
I think people should have an abortion when they learn they are pg. if they want one, but many have to round up the money and have funds for travel. (needed in a lot areas of the US)
From my standpoint... If you have to round up money for an abortion, you REALLY shouldn't be a parent. Admittedly I'm very bias on that though... I think people in general are fools for living paycheck to paycheck with or without kids. Personally, I think three months is enough time.

And of course I agree with Planned Parenthood for this time.

A Planned Parenthood fan, are you? Abortion and selling the parts of those tiny babies for fun and profit?

Do you remember when you were in the womb??
No... But it's possible to measure the difference between an active brain and the Medulla oblongata or brain stem in general.

Its different for some who have health ins. , they just go in and get a D&C, and nobody is the wiser.

Interesting... Since they don't remember their pain and suffering doesn't matter? So why not abort until they're 2 or 3? They won't remember.. But, to the OP's question, some of the mothers do. The sad thing is that maybe some of the mothers don't.

Infanticide is illegal in all states.

I have a great solution and I already posted it. Women, keep your legs closed.

So you're just another sad pervy control freak, obsessing over whether women are having sex in a manner you approve of.

That's not normal. You're sick in the head. Someone should have broken that news to you before. Why is it always up to me to stage these interventions?

A woman's body does not belong to you, your church, or your precious, precious big authoritarian state.

Deal with it, perv.

He is a perv alright. Yes sick in the head, he was the US to be Gilead of the handmaids tale.

There will never be a way to stop abortions by making them illegal. They were illegal and women had them anyway. There is no way to stop abortions by instilling in the parties an affection for one another sufficient to base a marriage. Men will not be forced to man up and women will not be forced to mother up to someone they are just not interested in. As someone once said, to really stop abortion it must be made unthinkable. Women have to stand up for themselves and not have them. Find another alternative. Stop taking chances. Stop the monthly gamble. Be diligent with birth control. End the silliness of having sex too soon with men you don't really like. For the truly desperate abortion will be there and at least be understandable.

When you look at your living children in their eyes, do you ever think you terminated their brothers or sisters life? Does that ever appear in your mind?

Does your politics help you think through that issue?

I've never heard this in any abortion topic.

Those that aborted should have no problem in discussing this. Actually we need your point of view.

I wouldn't know, we accepted our children. But I've watched them and can't imagine my life without them.

I am friends with someone who did abort and she's told me her guilt weighs on her all the time. That's her cross to bear and I hope she reconciles with God

Do you support killing Downs' Syndrome babies just because they have Down Syndrome?

90% of detected Downs pregnancies are aborted. That means most of the pro-lifers are aborting Downs pregnancies as well.

Why do you think pro-lifers on this issue are just like all those other evildoers?

I would say it's because rational people consider the quality of life of the future person when deciding to take a pregnancy to term.

Oh, you've got a major fallacy going. You think that women will just randomly have kids, instead of saying "no, this is enough.". An aborted Downs pregnancy general means a new pregnancy will follow, so there's no loss of life. That new life wouldn't have happened if the abortion hadn't happened.

No loss of life? Really? I'm guessing the Down Syndrome baby sees it differently - or might if they were asked. Are there any other handicaps that you think should be killed? If we kill all of the "defective" ones, we could get to a master race, couldn't we? Even if not determined by skin color, we could still have the master human race, bred to keep the ones that someone like you thinks is best and killing all the lesser ones. You're no doubt a Margaret Sanger and Adolf Hitler fan. They both believed in the same things as you.

Infanticide is illegal in all states.

VIrginia's Democratic legislature and governor are for it as are many Democrats. And, from your previous post comparing the memory of babies in the womb to babies up to 2 to 3 years after birth, shows that you're for it, too. It may be illegal but that doesn't mean you don't support it.

It's simple really, if you're not prepared for whatever reason to be a parent.. practice personal responsibility.

Just that fucking simple

There will never be a way to stop abortions by making them illegal. They were illegal and women had them anyway. There is no way to stop abortions by instilling in the parties an affection for one another sufficient to base a marriage. Men will not be forced to man up and women will not be forced to mother up to someone they are just not interested in. As someone once said, to really stop abortion it must be made unthinkable. Women have to stand up for themselves and not have them. Find another alternative. Stop taking chances. Stop the monthly gamble. Be diligent with birth control. End the silliness of having sex too soon with men you don't really like. For the truly desperate abortion will be there and at least be understandable.
You're right on the sex and responsibility part but wrong on abortion. Several here are calling me sick and perverted because I remind them just how terrible it is. They want to live with their heads in the sand and pretend to never know about babies chemically burned to death in the womb or ripped, limb from limb, feeling the pain of every step as they're tortured to death.

Abortionists and their supply chain of fetal body parts for sale, along with the producers and the consumers, all need to be aborted by the same processes they use to kill babies.

When you look at your living children in their eyes, do you ever think you terminated their brothers or sisters life? Does that ever appear in your mind?

Those that aborted should have no problem in discussing this. Actually we need your point of view.

I wouldn't know, we accepted our children. But I've watched them and can't imagine my life without them.

I am friends with someone who did abort and she's told me her guilt weighs on her all the time. That's her cross to bear and I hope she reconciles with God
According to our abortion experts, no woman has ever had remorse. Thanks for sharing.

I never thought this thread would make it to page 2..............Lol

According to our abortion experts, no woman has ever had remorse. Thanks for sharing.

I never thought this thread would make it to page 2..............Lol

Baby murderers need to keep up the charade.

Bottom line? You support it you're just as guilty as the ones who are doing it. Save the BS it's their right to choose.

It ain't flying

Yeah... I have some from around 3.
From my standpoint... If you have to round up money for an abortion, you REALLY shouldn't be a parent. Admittedly I'm very bias on that though... I think people in general are fools for living paycheck to paycheck with or without kids. Personally, I think three months is enough time.

And of course I agree with Planned Parenthood for this time.

A Planned Parenthood fan, are you? Abortion and selling the parts of those tiny babies for fun and profit?
I read this.

No loss of life? Really? I'm guessing the Down Syndrome baby sees it differently - or might if they were asked. Are there any other handicaps that you think should be killed?

Why don't you ask your fellow murderous pro-lifers, who are gleefully aborting Downs pregnancies?

That is, STFU, hypocrite.

If we kill all of the "defective" ones, we could get to a master race, couldn't we?

It's scary, how much you clearly get off on your Nazi fantasies.

But then, your death cult is now screaming "THE OLD AND FEEBLE MUST DIE FOR THE GLORY OF THE PARTY!". Instead of trying to conceal your uncontrollable eugenics lust, you're letting your eugenics freak flag fly high, and the nation is revolted.

Seriously, don't project your eugenics-based death-lust on to moral people.

Even if not determined by skin color,

Not going to happen, despite your best efforts.

It's not a coincidence that your views on abortion are the same views held by the Nazis. It's not a question of whether you're similar to the Nazis. It's only a question of whether you differ from the Nazis in any significant way. And you don't.

God would never tell you to lie like that. There's no "It's okay to lie about liberals" subclause in the Ten Commandments. The voice you're obeying belongs to Satan, the Lord of Lies.

Forum List

Back