A Rare Moment Of Sanity From The GOP, McCain Unloads On Paul

I get the feeling McCain's war stories are fake, and that he sold people out. I mean, as a politician he is the polar opposite of honorable and honest.
He did crack. There was a time when he would have been considered a traitor.

Is there evidence of this? That may be the case. But I dont think it wise to accuse things without evidence.

I admit I almost wana see evidence too, but it's McCain and I honestly don't give enough of a crap about such a useless waste of human life. That's about how I feel about Newt as well.

Is there evidence of this? That may be the case. But I dont think it wise to accuse things without evidence.

I admit I almost wana see evidence too, but it's McCain and I honestly don't give enough of a crap about such a useless waste of human life. That's about how I feel about Newt as well.

Yeah, well until McCain can no longer effect public policy, I will give a crap about him. Oh heck, Ill probably still give a crap after he's gone. I dont wish ill on him. I wish good things on him. I just wish he wouldnt use his power to undermine what's good for the country.

Yeah, well until McCain can no longer effect public policy, I will give a crap about him. Oh heck, Ill probably still give a crap after he's gone. I dont wish ill on him. I wish good things on him. I just wish he wouldnt use his power to undermine what's good for the country.

Right, I don't want anything bad to happen to him either... But he couldn't be gone fast enough for me. He's as bad to watch talk as Obama.

I get the feeling McCain's war stories are fake, and that he sold people out. I mean, as a politician he is the polar opposite of honorable and honest.

I'm not talking about "crack, the drug". He said he "cracked" after being beaten by the Viet Cong.

Right, I don't want anything bad to happen to him either... But he couldn't be gone fast enough for me. He's as bad to watch talk as Obama.

I think the Tea Party missed a good opportunity to go up against McCain at the last election. There is no reason we shouldn't have had a candidate to beat him.

I mean think about it. The guy sponsored legislation to eliminate free speech. He supported Amnesty. He opposed tax cuts. Hasnt supported spending cuts. And while Im for a strong defense, his military positions do put him alittlte more pro war than I particularly care for. And Im not exactly a dove.

I'm not talking about "crack, the drug". He said he "cracked" after being beaten by the Viet Cong.

He said it? When? Id love to see the citation for this. I've read some of the things he wrote, I dont remember every seeing him mention this. Of course, I havent listened to everything he has said.

If lakhota likes mcCain you know mcCain's been bribed by the devil.

He said it? When? Id love to see the citation for this. I've read some of the things he wrote, I dont remember every seeing him mention this. Of course, I havent listened to everything he has said.
It was at the beginning of the campaign. I think it was during the first debate with the minister. Can't remember his name but I'll try to find it and post a link.

Graham and McCain are making it quite clear that the far right reactionary and libertarian wings are going to act appropriately or they are going to get torn up by mainstream leaders.

Appropriately so.

I think the Tea Party missed a good opportunity to go up against McCain at the last election. There is no reason we shouldn't have had a candidate to beat him.

I mean think about it. The guy sponsored legislation to eliminate free speech. He supported Amnesty. He opposed tax cuts. Hasnt supported spending cuts. And while Im for a strong defense, his military positions do put him alittlte more pro war than I particularly care for. And Im not exactly a dove.

Well as you know in politics it's about having a name, and McCain has a name many people know. But in all yes, McCain is about as far from a conservative as you can get while still running as a Republican.

Is the "Maverick" actually back?

Speaking on the Senate floor Thursday, Sens. John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) tore into Sen. Rand Paul’s (R-KY) “ridiculous” 13-hour filibuster, chastising the junior senator for a speech that was “not helpful” and not in keeping with Republican orthodoxy on the terror war.

McCain specifically objected to Paul saying that a future president as evil as Nazi leader Adolph Hitler could one day come to power and use drones to kill political opponents like actress and peace activist Jane Fonda.

“To allege that the United States of America, our government would drop a drone hellfire missle on Jane Fonda, that, that is… that brings the conversation from a serious discussion about U.S. policy to the realm of the ridiculous,” McCain said.

McCain also quoted from a Wall Street Journal editorial that mocked Paul. “If Mr. Paul wants to be taken seriously, he needs to do more than pull political stunts that fire up impressionable libertarian kids in college dorms,” the editorial jibes.

McCain blasts Rand Paul?s filibuster as a ?political stunt? | The Raw Story
It's amazing. On this one: The right is going ape shit over their very own party standard bearer of only a few years ago.:eek:

Graham and McCain are making it quite clear that the far right reactionary and libertarian wings are going to act appropriately or they are going to get torn up by mainstream leaders.

Appropriately so.

Shocking, you like Mitt and McCain.... Seriously, is there anything conservative about you or is it all about world domination?

Last edited:

Appropriately so.

Then should stop pretending they are leaders. We dont need leaders. We need representatives.

It's amazing. On this one: The right is going ape shit over their very own party standard bearer of only a few years ago.:eek:

Considering most of us didnt want him to be our standard bearer a few years ago but had him forced on us by the ridiculous open primary system and the fact that everyone else dropped out without putting much effort into it, it shouldnt be surprised.

Heck, if he hadnt picked Palin as his VP, he wouldnt have gotten nearly as much support as he did.

Not sure I'd go that far. But I am always amazed how much of our liberty McCain wants to just give up on. I mean you'd think someone who suffered as he did for this country would be a stronger advocate for the liberty it provides.

Idiot. Most all who were tortured less than McCian cracked? You are a pathetic moron. :confused:

McCain's injuries? And he was offered an early release and refused. McCain is a genuine war hero

Well as you know in politics it's about having a name, and McCain has a name many people know. But in all yes, McCain is about as far from a conservative as you can get while still running as a Republican.
:clap2:

McCain won the 2008 GOP primary contest. :eek:

Considering most of us didnt want him to be our standard bearer a few years ago but had him forced on us by the ridiculous open primary system and the fact that everyone else dropped out without putting much effort into it, it shouldnt be surprised.

Heck, if he hadnt picked Palin as his VP, he wouldnt have gotten nearly as much support as he did.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what ring wing revisionist bullshit ::rofl:

Appropriately so.

Shocking, you like Mitt and McCain.... Seriously, is there anything conservative about you or is it all about world domination?

You are not conservative, only reactionary, and your kind don't count anymore in the mainstream.

Appropriately so.

Then should stop pretending they are leaders. We dont need leaders. We need representatives.

Yup, you guys are so lost you do need leaders, cause you don't have a clue.

Forum List

Back