A real winner and he is a democrat

What did you say about David Vitter?
Well, let's think about that. Caught fucking a number of DC whores, then gets re-elected! Republican family values!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Were you critical of him or were you an avid supporter?
Of Vitter? Vitter is a hypocrite.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
as are 99.9% of the politicians in national and state offices..........

Hmmmm, a pretty high percentage.
well i have to assume there might be one or two who are not.....

No there is not separate standard , only those, like you, that choose to make one.

It always mystifies me when a politician is caught with his dick in the wrong cookie jar (or breaking the law in some way) and gets elected, or re-elected, by his constituents. Perhaps the most mystifying to me was Mark Sanford. Not only did he astonishingly use the bible to actually justify why he refused to resign as Governor after being caught and then openly admitting to adultery, the people then elevated him to national office after he completed his term as Governor.

When things like this happen, the people need to understand they are communicating, "This utter shitbag sleazeball is the best character we could find where we live."

It is kind of sad, now isn't it.
Remind me what illegal action Sanford did. It was between him and his wife. No one else's business.
McGreavey was being blackamiled by his gay lover and the Dems supported him 100%

Not illegal. Immoral. In both cases. But I know how Righties like you don't care about morality unless you want to use it like a bludgeon.

Gawd, you a boring debater.
You dont think being the victim of blackmail and putting youself in that position is illegal, as well as being immoral? I mean really, is there some separate standard for Dems and GOP with you? Dems: Need to commit capital crimes on tape to be disqualified. GOP: Need to confess to occasional lustful thoughts to be disqualified. Something like that, right?

Yes there is. Dems openly defend criminals in their ranks, they promote them and point out innocent till proven guilty. But let a republican be accused and dems are all out side their homes with pitch forks and ropes. Republicans force their criminals out of their positions while democrats try to promote theirs.

Seriously?

head+slap.gif

713755.gif

Yes there is. Dems openly defend criminals in their ranks, they promote them and point out innocent till proven guilty. But let a republican be accused and dems are all out side their homes with pitch forks and ropes. Republicans force their criminals out of their positions while democrats try to promote theirs.

Virginia lawmaker wins election amid sex scandal - Yahoo News

Has sex with a 17 year old employee is forced to resign and wins the special election anyway. Remind us again how great democrats are.

Two words:

David Vitter.
Two words: Fuck off.
What difference does it make? How do you excuse statutory rape in a public official?

How do you excuse statutory rape in a public official

rape in a public official ?

how do you explain your sophomoric stupidity ?

rape in a public official.. :lmao:

Has sex with a 17 year old employee is forced to resign and wins the special election anyway. Remind us again how great democrats are.

Two words:

David Vitter.
What difference does it make? How do you excuse statutory rape in a public official?

The dem did it and then won reelection, I guess excusing it is fine when you are a democrat.

Two words:

David Vitter.

The dem did it and then won reelection, I guess excusing it is fine when you are a democrat.

a dem won a reelection and Rabid is an idiot ... its a tie

Forum List

Back