A real winner and he is a democrat

Virginia lawmaker wins election amid sex scandal - Yahoo News

Has sex with a 17 year old employee is forced to resign and wins the special election anyway. Remind us again how great democrats are.

Two words:

David Vitter.

What did you say about David Vitter?
Well, let's think about that. Caught fucking a number of DC whores, then gets re-elected! Republican family values!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Were you critical of him or were you an avid supporter?
Of Vitter? Vitter is a hypocrite.

Has sex with a 17 year old employee is forced to resign and wins the special election anyway. Remind us again how great democrats are.

Two words:

David Vitter.

Well, let's think about that. Caught fucking a number of DC whores, then gets re-elected! Republican family values!

as are 99.9% of the politicians in national and state offices..........

Two words:

David Vitter.
Two words: Fuck off.
What difference does it make? How do you excuse statutory rape in a public official?
You are not my type. I didn't defend or excuse statutory rape at all. You just lied, as you usually do.

Of course you excused it. Do you not understand what you write?
No I did not. Please show where I wrote that I "excuse" anything on this subject. You are just plain old batshit crazy.

Did you condemn it? No. Did you deflect to moral equivalence? Yes.
These things arent difficult. Unless you're stupid.

Two words:

David Vitter.

How does that equate to statutory rape of a subordinate?

They are both sex scandals. both men were re-elected.

Two words:

David Vitter.
What difference does it make? How do you excuse statutory rape in a public official?
You are not my type. I didn't defend or excuse statutory rape at all. You just lied, as you usually do.

No I did not. Please show where I wrote that I "excuse" anything on this subject. You are just plain old batshit crazy.

It goes without saying that I condemn any illegal kind of sexual activity and I don't need to preface any posting with it. That is just plain old common sense, you stupid fucking troll.

Two words:

David Vitter.

So somehow that makes it OK? I'm not getting you here.
Smart people look at 2 similar things and see differences.
Stupid people see simiarities.
Guess which one you are.

It goes without saying that I condemn and illegal kind of sexual activity and I don't need to preface any posting with it. That is just plain old common sense, you stupid fucking troll.
That wasn't too difficult now, was it?
SO why bother dredging up something completely different?

Two words:

David Vitter.

as are 99.9% of the politicians in national and state offices..........

Hmmmm, a pretty high percentage.

Two words:

David Vitter.

So somehow that makes it OK? I'm not getting you here.
Smart people look at 2 similar things and see differences.
Stupid people see simiarities.
Guess which one you are.

There is a lot that you don't get.
We are already aware of how retarded you always act.
Anything else before I simply laugh at you for being so moronic?

It always mystifies me when a politician is caught with his dick in the wrong cookie jar (or breaking the law in some way) and gets elected, or re-elected, by his constituents. Perhaps the most mystifying to me was Mark Sanford. Not only did he astonishingly use the bible to actually justify why he refused to resign as Governor after being caught and then openly admitting to adultery, the people then elevated him to national office after he completed his term as Governor.

When things like this happen, the people need to understand they are communicating, "This utter shitbag sleazeball is the best character we could find around here."

It goes without saying that I condemn and illegal kind of sexual activity and I don't need to preface any posting with it. That is just plain old common sense, you stupid fucking troll.

There was no reason to mention it in the first place, it is a given.

Rabbi: "Nanny State, Nanny State, that mean Stat man didn't decry something bad, he is a bad man. Help!! Save me, Nanny State!"

Nanny State: "Fuck you, moron."

Nice conversation.

It always mystifies me when a politician is caught with his dick in the wrong cookie jar (or breaking the law in some way) and gets elected, or re-elected, by his constituents. Perhaps the most mystifying to me was Mark Sanford. Not only did he astonishingly use the bible to actually justify why he refused to resign as Governor after being caught and then openly admitting to adultery, the people then elevated him to national office after he completed his term as Governor.

When things like this happen, the people need to understand they are communicating, "This utter shitbag sleazeball is the best character we could find where we live."

It is kind of sad, now isn't it.

There was no reason to mention it in the first place, it is a given.

Rabbi: "Nanny State, Nanny State, that mean Stat man didn't decry something bad, he is a bad man, Mommy!! Save me, Nanny State!"

Nanny State: "Fuck you, moron."

Nice conversation.
Yawn. Your incoherence is worse than usual. Distracted by visions of Angela in a hijab?

Sure, sure. My Congressman was filmed throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic, but he will vote the way I want him to in Congress and we just couldn't find anyone else better who would.

That's why he has a 75% approval rating round here.

All those other Congressman? They're a buncha crooks and sleazes! That's why they have a 9% approval rating.

When things like this happen, the people need to understand they are communicating, "This utter shitbag sleazeball is the best character we could find where we live."

Remind me what illegal action Sanford did. It was between him and his wife. No one else's business.
McGreavey was being blackamiled by his gay lover and the Dems supported him 100%

Hell! Let's play right wing posting.
And there is more!

Doug Phillips, the former President of the now defunct Vision Forum and prominent leader of the controversial Quiverfull movement, has been accused of sexual battery and assault of a minor according to a recent lawsuit filed on behalf of the alleged victim. Mr. Phillips is accused of treating the alleged victim like a "personal sex object" and of performing a multitude of sexual acts over a period of many year against the young woman's will.
Gia Arnold, a Republican running for a seat in the New York State Senate, has put her campaign on hold after admitting to having an extramarital affair and then leaving her husband. While she has decided to stop campaigning, she insists she will still be on the ballot this November.
rchbishop John Nienstedt of St. Paul and Minneapolis is currently under investigation for sexual misconduct with a number of men, including other priests and seminarians. Though Nienstedt was previously under investigation for allegedly touching a boy’s buttocks during a confirmation photo, these newer accusations are all related to adult males. Jennifer Haselberger, the archbishop’s former top canon lawyer, said “investigators have received about ten sworn statements alleging sexual impropriety on the part of the archbish...
Prosecutors charged former Wisconsin Assembly Majority Leader Bill Kramer on Friday with sexually assaulting a political aide three years ago following a Republican mixer. Kramer is charged with two counts of second-degree felony sexual assault. He faces up to $200,000 in fines and 80 years in prison if convicted on both charges. He is due to make an initial court appearance on April 14.

Strom Thrumond!!!

Remind me what illegal action Sanford did. It was between him and his wife. No one else's business.
McGreavey was being blackamiled by his gay lover and the Dems supported him 100%

Not illegal. Immoral. In both cases. But I know how Righties like you don't care about morality unless you want to use it like a bludgeon.

Gawd, you a boring debater.

Not illegal. Immoral. In both cases. But I know how Righties like you don't care about morality unless you want to use it like a bludgeon.

Gawd, you a boring debater.
You dont think being the victim of blackmail and putting youself in that position is illegal, as well as being immoral? I mean really, is there some separate standard for Dems and GOP with you? Dems: Need to commit capital crimes on tape to be disqualified. GOP: Need to confess to occasional lustful thoughts to be disqualified. Something like that, right?

Forum List

Back