A road to wealth for Blacks

Say that to the white people here.

The world is full of people who want to tell you what to be. That's never going to change. It's up to you if you want to take their advice or not.

Are you then going to give away your heritage out of black guilt and create Affirmative Action, “black privilege” studies etc?

Junior, I told you not to try this. What heritage have whites given away? Just keep posting funnies.
What Western European country hasn’t been demographically appropriated?

Ireland is now being destroyed too, so I doubt you can name one.

Just keep deflecting back to tactics that those of your ilk originally started. You don’t possess half the knowledge that you need to debate me on this issue.

Look junior there is no western country where what you say is being done.
Every single country in Western Europe is.

No actually they aren't.
They all are.

Your denial changes nothing.

Best bet for all black people: Don't be like IM2, you'll go far!

Hmm, why am I thinking about a black girl? No, I can't have a brother in law who I almost killed.

She sure is nice, though. Purty, too, I wish her the best.

A road for wealth for black people is to work and be conservative.

Did you know I know there's a black man that owns 160 acres?

He has..oh whoah, I guess it's "black privilege" huh?

Yeah, he inherited it from his grandpa that my family left 40 acres to, after being a sharecropper out back for so long, but he bought up all the available surrounding land. Capitalism, baby! He runs cracker cows, go figure. :dunno:

Cool dude to talk to, IMO. He busts his ass, I know how it is.

He's infinitely richer than IM2 will ever be. I do believe he even has a spring creek on his property. I'm jealous. I want something like that. I don't want his, because it's not mine, but I surely would like something similar.

Last edited:

Hmm, why am I thinking about a black girl? No, I can't have a brother in law who I almost killed.

It's unwise to listen to maid Marion.

Junior, I told you not to try this. What heritage have whites given away? Just keep posting funnies.

Just keep deflecting back to tactics that those of your ilk originally started. You don’t possess half the knowledge that you need to debate me on this issue.

No actually they aren't.
They all are.

The demographics do.

No actually they aren't.
They all are.

The demographics do.

Does IM2 have 160 acres with a creek running through it?

Well, I'll roll with what I know.

IMO, IM2 doesn't have the ass to mow 160 acres.

Proof? I'm from the land of proof. Provide it or STFU.

You made he claim that blacks should not be be like me and you'll go far. So you prove how far I have gone in life..Provide the proof or STFU.

You made he claim that blacks should not be be like me and you'll go far. So you prove how far I have gone in life..Provide the proof or STFU.

That you're crying for a reparations check speaks volumes.

You probably have a 75x150 lot.

I burned down that much grass yesterday with a weedeater. No house to go around, just grass. Real men run a weedeater. Do you run a weedeater? I bet you pay
white boys to do it for you so you can feel like a boss. Meanwhile, I do what has to be done.

No actually they aren't.
They all are.

The demographics do.

Do you have160 acres with a creek running through it?

No.

Your friend has nothing to do with this conversation. I own my home. I have all the land I need. I'm satisfied with my life and who I am. And if I don't satisfy your need for a good black boy, oh well, because I never will.. So just because you are a punk who can't take the truth, just because you're soft and easily butthurt, all I can say is seek counseling.

No actually they aren't.
They all are.

The demographics do.

No.

Your friend has nothing to do with this conversation. I own my home. I have all the land I need. I'm satisfied with my life and who I am. And if I don't satisfy your need for a good black boy, oh well, because I never will.. So just because you are a punk who can't take the truth, just because you're soft and easily butthurt, all I can say is seek counseling.

Oh? What leads you to that conclusion?

I'm just fine and dandy. :)

I need to cut my grass today, though. I really ain't gonna be one to judge you. Something tells me if the shoe were on the other foot, the story would be different.

No actually they aren't.
They all are.

The demographics do.

No.

But do you weedeat your own property though?

I bet you pay white boys so you can feel like a boss for a minute.

Working is beneath you.

I burned down that much grass yesterday with a weedeater. No house to go around, just grass. Real men run a weedeater. Do you run a weedeater? I bet you pay
white boys to do it for you so you can feel like a boss. Meanwhile, I do what has to be done.

Actually my call for reparations is support by the UN and several major university law departments.

You do not determine what a real man is and using a weed eater is certainly not the measure of a man. I spent most of 32 years being the boss so I don't have to feel like anything. So I think it's time for your personal attacks to end marion.

Actually my call for reparations is support by the UN and several major university law departments.

You do not determine what a real man is and using a weed eater is certainly not the measure of a man. I spent most of 32 years being the boss so I don't have to feel like anything. So I think it's time for your personal attacks to end marion.

:CryingCow:

Good luck with that. Like I don't know you're spamming the report button because I've owned you. Your argument is invalid, sorry.

No actually they aren't.
They all are.

The demographics do.

No.

Oh? What leads you to that conclusion?

I'm just fine and dandy. :)

I need to cut my grass today, though. I really ain't gonna be one to judge you. Something tells me if the shoe were on the other foot, the story would be different.

You've been judging me this entire time.

You've been judging me this entire time.

I've always been of the opinion that if someone is going to be arbitrarily accused of something, then, they may as well just go ahead and do it.

Nice and good, too. And in front of everyone.

:CryingCow:

Good luck with that. Like I don't know you're spamming the report button because I've owned you. Your argument is invalid, sorry.

You've owned nothing.

No actually they aren't.
They all are.

The demographics do.

No.

But do you weedeat your own property though?

I bet you pay white boys so you can feel like a boss for a minute.

Working is beneath you.

Another unwise comment by maid marion.

Unless you mow your own grass like Cigar and are a boss, you're a douchenozzle.

I respect Cigar, you? Notsomuch.

He mows his grass with a Cigar in his mouth. What is it you do?

Forum List

Back