A scam and a disgrace

If what is claimed is true the banks lost out on making as much by charging lower interest rates than they would have if the fraud had not happened.
No one's fault but the banks/ They failed to do their due diligence. If I co to the bank for a loan on my house and I tell them it is worth a mullion dollars are they going to take my word for it or will they check it out for themselves?

No one's fault but the banks/ They failed to do their due diligence. If I co to the bank for a loan on my house and I tell them it is worth a mullion dollars are they going to take my word for it or will they check it out for themselves?

You are not a billionaire, thus they are less likely to believe you.

Every day seniors are cheated out of money by people lying to them and they do not do their due diligence to make sure they are not being defrauded. Does this mean that those doing the fraud should not be held accountable?

All you have is ACCUSATIONS!!!!!
You over emotional subverted zombies are NUTS!!!!

Actually that is not all they have. The Claimant (NY AG) and the Respondent (FPOTUS#45) requested summary judgement. That has already been decided and the ruling was that fraud and illegal activity had occurred. So FPOTUS#45 has already been found liable.

WW

You are not a billionaire, thus they are less likely to believe you.

Every day seniors are cheated out of money by people lying to them and they do not do their due diligence to make sure they are not being defrauded. Does this mean that those doing the fraud should not be held accountable?
We are not talking about seniors we are talking about banks that should know better

Actually that is not all they have. The Claimant (NY AG) and the Respondent (FPOTUS#45) requested summary judgement. That has already been decided and the ruling was that fraud and illegal activity had occurred. So FPOTUS#45 has already been found liable.

WW
Fuck off with your Stalinist BULLSHIT!!!!!!!
These are contrived legal theories, NOT American Justice!
This is all a terrible precedent you ASSHOLES are cheering for.
YOU'RE NEXT.........

Trump disqualified himself, as unfit to hold office.....

and he buried himself by confessing again! Sheesh, he'll never learn.
Confessing to not committing a crime?

Wow. That's just plain horrible.

And it's sad that it even needs to be said.

That's just where we are right now. No rules.

There are still rules...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... They just don't apply to Trump.

Remember...

Trump cannot be fail...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....Trump can only be failed.

Trump cannot be wrong...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....Trump can only be wronged.

WW

The judge slammed the door on the blob.

It was good to see.

Wrong.
I am far left and dislike Trump, but the judge is the criminal.
The law is clear that banks are required to run their own independent evaluation, so fraud by Trump is impossible.
In fact, the law the prosecutor is using, was intended only for those selling stocks.
The judge has to know that.
So it is the judge who is deliberately committing fraud.

Forum List

Back