🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Second Accuser Comes Out Against Fairfax -- Down Goes Fairfax, Down Goes Fairfax!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Second woman accuses Lt. Gov. Fairfax of sexual assault, calls for his resignation

If he didn't think about stepping down before, he should be seriously thinking about it now -- I believe there will be more to come forward soon.

"Lawyers for Meredith Watson released a statement Friday saying that she was raped by Fairfax while they were both Duke University students in 2000, and called for Fairfax’s resignation."

And she immediately told someone about the assault when it happened, according to her lawyers "Ms. Watson shared her account of the rape with friends in a series of emails and Facebook messages that are now in our possession. Additionally, we have statements from former classmates corroborating that Ms. Watson immediately told friends that Mr. Fairfax had raped her."

Another case of toxic masculinity....Gillette was right....we have to do better....

Fairfax has to step down, there is no way in hell that a suspected Serial Rapist should be lieutenant governor of a major Commonwealth.

Will the Democrat Party stand up against serial rape.

Gov. Northam needs to be impeached as well, for accessory to Infanticide, based upon his statements last week on killing live babies.

Second woman accuses Lt. Gov. Fairfax of sexual assault, calls for his resignation

If he didn't think about stepping down before, he should be seriously thinking about it now -- I believe there will be more to come forward soon.

"Lawyers for Meredith Watson released a statement Friday saying that she was raped by Fairfax while they were both Duke University students in 2000, and called for Fairfax’s resignation."

And she immediately told someone about the assault when it happened, according to her lawyers "Ms. Watson shared her account of the rape with friends in a series of emails and Facebook messages that are now in our possession. Additionally, we have statements from former classmates corroborating that Ms. Watson immediately told friends that Mr. Fairfax had raped her."

Another case of toxic masculinity....Gillette was right....we have to do better....

Is this fun or what?

Oh me achin ribs....what say you now dems?

Fair is fair let's hear your demands he step down.

Gov. Northam needs to be impeached as well, for accessory to Infanticide, based upon his statements last week on killing live babies.
My prince, I have to agree, painful as that is. The 30 year old blackface brouhaha doesn't bother me...IF he has governed fairly. And infanticide will not become a fact on his say-so alone no matter how much he supports it. But it is a disgusting position and a great disappointment to hear him speak in favor of the act. So I don't know if impeachment is in his future, but I'm thinking he is losing support and this is going to be his last rodeo.

After reading what the women say happened, the facts are clear. It happened exactly as the women say it happened. They never wanted to give Fairfax a blow job. They did it anyway and never said no. Not his fault.

Oh the hard life of Dems, having to make the hard decisions.

What’s worse, blackface or raping women?

Oh the hard life of Dems, having to make the hard decisions.

What’s worse, blackface or raping women?
If any of them were accused of being a child molester they could switch to the GOP and run for a Senate seat and get the president`s endorsement.

My prince, I have to agree, painful as that is. The 30 year old blackface brouhaha doesn't bother me...IF he has governed fairly. And infanticide will not become a fact on his say-so alone no matter how much he supports it. But it is a disgusting position and a great disappointment to hear him speak in favor of the act. So I don't know if impeachment is in his future, but I'm thinking he is losing support and this is going to be his last rodeo.

The blackface incident when Northam was a kid in college may be disturbing to people and I respect that. But it isn't illegal by any stretch of the word, does not qualify as a "high crime or misdemeanor", so the man can't be drummed out of office for it. Northam can certainly quit because of the blackface incident, and there is a bipartisan call for him to do exactly that, but they can not compel him to vamoose.

Well would you look at that.......the same day that a second accuser comes out, the Democratic party in Va calls for him to resign or face impeachment..

Impeachment ahead for Fairfax if he doesn't resign by Monday, Virginia Democrat warns

If only this guy was smart enough to be rich and conservative before he started carrying on with assaulting women....

The 22 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

The women who accused Trump have no credibility.

Mr. Trump has been an A-List celebrity for 40 years and whose name is synonymous with the term "Deep Pockets". If there was anything to the accusations with our President, the broads would have come forward a lot sooner

Well would you look at that.......the same day that a second accuser comes out, the Democratic party in Va calls for him to resign or face impeachment..

Impeachment ahead for Fairfax if he doesn't resign by Monday, Virginia Democrat warns

If only this guy was smart enough to be rich and conservative before he started carrying on with assaulting women....

Mr. Trump has been an A-List celebrity for 40 years and whose name is synonymous with the term "Deep Pockets". If there was anything to the accusations with our President, the broads would have come forward a lot sooner
The "broads"? I thought all of you people had been stuffed and placed in museums by now. Trump has no credibility on an issue he bragged about?

They did.....one of them was his ex-wife....

Are you telling me that if a "democrat's" ex wife had alleged at anytime that her husband assaulted and raped her, you would just overlook it?

There is a reason why women overwhelmingly vote against Republicans in national elections -- and the idiots you run out as your figureheads is just a small part of it -- its the policies that republicans push that most women reject and no amount of desperate both-siderisms is going to change that...so by all means, continue to have the attitude of "its different when we do it, because Murica!!" --- it still wont change the fact that most trump lovers are pathetic..

Forum List

Back