A Serious Proposal For Mexican Deportation And Building A Wall

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
Most Americans are very concerned about the monumental security issues that face this nation. Clearly some additional measures are necessary to insure our safety and long term stability in terms of the rate of increase of new security threats.
My solution is somewhat drastic, however I do believe it would solve the problem of border security, make us all safer, and create the conditions for a more civil society at the same time.
First, all Trump followers should be rounded up and placed into internment facilities pending being deported to Mexico or some other Central American third world shit hole. These people's property and assets would be expropriated and the proceeds used to fund a security wall on the Mexican border, combined with an electric fence powered by wind and solar......just to piss them off.

Most Americans are very concerned about the monumental security issues that face this nation. Clearly some additional measures are necessary to insure our safety and long term stability in terms of the rate of increase of new security threats.
My solution is somewhat drastic, however I do believe it would solve the problem of border security, make us all safer, and create the conditions for a more civil society at the same time.
First, all Trump followers should be rounded up and placed into internment facilities pending being deported to Mexico or some other Central American third world shit hole. These people's property and assets would be expropriated and the proceeds used to fund a security wall on the Mexican border, combined with an electric fence powered by wind and solar......just to piss them off.

Thanks Hillary

And I propose free meds for you. Only you, but yes, free

Thanks Hillary

Second......pass legislation that creates new immigration standards based on intelligence. Applicants who score below a 90 IQ would be barred from entrance, which would make it very difficult for most of the Trump follower dreamers to regain citizenship. Having the overall effect of raising the average IQ of Americans.

Thanks Hillary

Second......pass legislation that creates new immigration standards based on intelligence. Applicants who score below a 90 IQ would be barred from entrance, which would make it very difficult for most of the Trump follower dreamers to regain citizenship. Having the overall effect of raising the average IQ of Americans.

Excluding oneself from entry into this country is noble indeed Sir!

^^^^^^^^^ :trolls: ^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back