A serious question for liberals/progressives/leftists/Democrats

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I am a Republican. I have voted Republican ever since 2001.

Are you trying to tell me that in 2016, it was only because of Russian propaganda that I believed Hillary Clinton was a piece of crap, and therefore caused me to vote for Donald Trump?

Seriously: You fucksticks underestimate my own intelligence and my capability to make my own personal political choices. As did you underestimated the American people's ability to make theirs.

:lol:

Don't try to start troll threads with "A serious question". It makes you look like a fuckwit.

You're not the fucking center of the universe. No one gives a flying fuck why you voted for Donald Trump, and I doubt it would be possible for anyone to underestimate your intelligence.

A serious question : What specifically did you not like about Hillary?

And how do you NOT consider Trump to be a piece of crap ? Really? What is your definition of crap and how does trump not meet it !?

Don't try to start troll threads with "A serious question". It makes you look like a fuckwit.

You're not the fucking center of the universe. No one gives a flying fuck why you voted for Donald Trump, and I doubt it would be possible for anyone to underestimate your intelligence.

This is a serious question. If Russia did indeed influence the 2016 election, how would it have caused voters to select Donald Trump instead of Hillary Clinton?

Can you cite one single example of how "Russian interference" changed a person's vote one way or the other?

Are you trying to tell me that in 2016, it was only because of Russian propaganda that I believed Hillary Clinton was a piece of crap, and therefore caused me to vote for Donald Trump?

Of course not. Nobody has ever told you that. You're lying about that, and you're lying about asking an honest question.

You can demonstrate you're not lying to our faces. Just show us who said Russian propaganda was the only thing that influenced Trump voters. You won't, of course because in addition to being pathologically dishonest, you're quite the cowardly weasel.

So, what qualities of yours were the things that made you hate Clinton?

Jealousy

Brainless loyalty to party over country

Cowardice

Authoritarianism worship

Beta-white-male sexism and racism

Rank stupidity across the board.

Seriously: You fucksticks underestimate my own intelligence

Seriously, almost nobody has ever underestimated your intelligence, as it's very difficult to do so.

And how do you NOT consider Trump to be a piece of crap ? Really? What is your definition of crap and how does trump not meet it !?

Maybe you'd like to provide some examples of how Russian propaganda attempted to sway your vote? Did you even have a moment of hesitation where you thought she wouldn't do a good job?

Last edited:

Seriously: You fucksticks underestimate my own intelligence and my capability to make my own personal political choices. As did you underestimated the American people's ability to make theirs.

If you ever gave a gram of serious consideration to, let alone actually voted for, a narcissistic orange TV klown, then you have no intelligence to underestimate. The underestimate machine doesn't even run at that low a temperature.

Oh I knew it wouldn't be serious before I clicked in.

But I love the way the OP immediately starts whining "are you trying to tell me..." when he himself is the first one to speak. :lmao:

Maybe you'd like to provide some examples of how Russian propaganda attempted to sway your vote?

Simple . They floated lies that messed with people . Like that whole pizza shop thing with the sex trade in the basement ! A guy actually went there with a gun! So there’s your example .

Now answer my question. What didn’t u like about Hill?

Of course not. Nobody has ever told you that. You're lying about that, and you're lying about asking an honest question.

You can demonstrate you're not lying to our faces. Just show us who said Russian propaganda was the only thing that influenced Trump voters. You won't, of course because in addition to being pathologically dishonest, you're quite the cowardly weasel.

So, what qualities of yours were the things that made you hate Clinton?

Jealousy

Brainless loyalty to party over country

Cowardice

Authoritarianism worship

Beta-white-male sexism and racism

Rank stupidity across the board.

Seriously: You fucksticks underestimate my own intelligence

Seriously, almost nobody has ever underestimated your intelligence, as it's very difficult to do so.

I'm not only referring to myself who traditionally votes Republican. I'm saying for those who were on the fence, leaning one way or another: Please provide one instance where anything that can be attributed to Russia and posted in social media, actually convinced a person to vote one way or the other.

Ok now I’m obsessed .

How is trump not a piece of crap? He doesn’t have a moral bone in his body . He’s never helped anyone but himslef . He’s a womanizer . A loud mouth New Yorker .

Oh I knew it wouldn't be serious before I clicked in.

But I love the way the OP immediately starts whining "are you trying to tell me..." when he himself is the first one to speak. :lmao:

You leftists/progressives/Democrats are the ones who are always saying that Republicans or conservatives have a lower intelligence. If so, wouldn't we have been more easily manipulated by propaganda to vote for Trump and if so, prove it. I seriously don't know a single person who voted for Trump, who already didn't know what Hillary was all about.

I'm pretty sure your intelligence couldn't be underestimated.

I'm not telling you that, but what is your point? Surely you wouldn't make the hilariously wrong claim that information campaigns have no effect.

Maybe you'd like to provide some examples of how Russian propaganda attempted to sway your vote?

Simple . They floated lies that messed with people . Like that whole pizza shop thing with the sex trade in the basement ! A guy actually went there with a gun! So there’s your example .

It would be easier to list the things I liked about her:

1.Nothing.

I think that people with brains would think that some people are always going to vote Republican and such people don't change elections. There are others who switch their votes. These are the people we're talking about. Not you. The fact you couldn't see this from the start is a little disturbing.

We'll have to see how much damage Russia was able to do...This is why there's an investigation.

I'm not only referring to myself who traditionally votes Republican. I'm saying for those who were on the fence, leaning one way or another: Please provide one instance where anything that can be attributed to Russia and posted in social media, actually convinced a person to vote one way or the other.

What you're saying is your original question was _not_ honest. That's why you just changed it completely.

Here's something to help you out.

Facebook to tell users if they interacted with Russia's 'troll army'

On my Facebook page, I got bombarded by friends reposting the Russian-made articles about how corrupt Clinton was. Did it influence them? Of course it did. That's why they saw a burning need to repost it. Can I _prove_ it made any single person vote one way? Of course not. I suspect it did, as some of them were previously normal people, but I can't prove anything. You're asking for an impossible burden of proof to be met. You're also putting forth a theory that all political advertising is useless, being it can't be "proven" that it sways any single person.

What a lame bunch of shit....

You liberals are all insane...

Forum List

Back