A serious question, serious replies only

I would like to understand the obsessive hatred of Donald Trump. Is it because:

1. He beat Hillary
2. He is a self made billionaire
3. He talks like a typical guy from NY, NJ, Boston (if you don't understand that, do not respond)
4. He made the country energy independent
5. He made Nato members pay their fair share
6. He opened dialog with North Korea
7. He made up names for his opponents
8. He did not start any new wars
9. He killed terrorists who were killing Americans
10. He has had 3 hot wives
11. He is a republican

I would really like to understand the hate. If its simply politics, please have the honesty to admit that.
Nope

He’s a SEXIST RACIST CONMAN

when biasing is exposed, this is what happens. we get it, they are all big meanies and needed to be locked up. Hunter can be compromised and sell options to daddy. We get it. cheat and hide the cheat through inferior judges. we get it. Your lack of bipartisanship is always noted.
LOLOLOLOL

He pretty much nailed it. In your opinion Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread but that doesn’t make it true. He did leave out the killing of 1 million Americans and the crashing of the economy but it was accurate otherwise
the economy crashed because of Biden's EOs that he signed the day after being sworn in. Trump had nothing to do with it.

No, he is not the greatest since sliced bread, that was obozo the kenyan messiah, did you forget?

What Trump was was the best president in my lifetime and I have been around since Truman. By the way, Truman and Kennedy would not be democrats if they were alive today. Those two were American patriots. They would find no place in the dem party of today.

LOL

Uh, no, I showed you the employment figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which proved what I said. You only think that's a "pretty picture" because you're stuck mentally at age 4.
Prove where the image came from. Until you can do that, it's just a pretty picture that you made up in your little head.

the economy crashed because of Biden's EOs that he signed the day after being sworn in. Trump had nothing to do with it.

No, he is not the greatest since sliced bread, that was obozo the kenyan messiah, did you forget?

What Trump was was the best president in my lifetime and I have been around since Truman. By the way, Truman and Kennedy would not be democrats if they were alive today. Those two were American patriots. They would find no place in the dem party of today.
LOLOLOLOL

JFK WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE A DEMOCRAT IF HE WAS ALIVE TODAY

I would like to understand the obsessive hatred of Donald Trump. Is it because:

1. He beat Hillary
2. He is a self made billionaire
3. He talks like a typical guy from NY, NJ, Boston (if you don't understand that, do not respond)
4. He made the country energy independent
5. He made Nato members pay their fair share
6. He opened dialog with North Korea
7. He made up names for his opponents
8. He did not start any new wars
9. He killed terrorists who were killing Americans
10. He has had 3 hot wives
11. He is a republican

I would really like to understand the hate. If its simply politics, please have the honesty to admit that.
Actually it is because he supported Democrats before he decided to run for office.

Most of Donald Trump's Political Money Went To Democrats — Until 5 Years Ago July 28, 201512:16 PM ET​

Well, if I ever ran for office, I'd do better as a Democrat than as a Republican," Donald Trump told Playboy in 1990.
"And that's not because I'd be more liberal, because I'm conservative. But the working guy would elect me. He likes me."

It turns out that even The Donald can't predict the future — after all, 25 years after that comment, he's mounting a strong early push for the Republican presidential nomination. And while he framed himself as a conservative back then, his sympathies and political views have been all over the map during the last 25 years. Only in the last few years has he seemed to find some cohesive ground in what he thinks and whom he supports.

Well, if I ever ran for office, I'd do better as a Democrat than as a Republican," Donald Trump told Playboy in 1990.
"And that's not because I'd be more liberal, because I'm conservative. But the working guy would elect me. He likes me."
And he was right. He was also right in that the "working guys" are now more often Republicans than Democrats.

He lost the popular vote and won the States votes in the EC.

He was born on Third base and the moroonies that adore him think he hit a triple.

He's a Born Rich New York liberal, and greatest Con Man American has ever produced, who hasn't a clue how most American live.

Define energy independence. Under Biden US producers are exporting more petroleum than we are importing. Of course they have been doing that mostly since the end of 2019. But no matter how much the Trumpybear fans want it to be true we have not been oil independent for over a half a century and are still at the mercy of global oil prices.

He wanted to pull our troops out of everywhere, disengage from the world stage, and no longer be the leader of the free world.

His love affair with Lil'Kim is well known.

I love the Trumpyberra's ability to make up nicknames for his pooples, who most always have come crawling back to get the chance to kiss Benedict's ring.

He increases the drone strikes in the WOT and increased civilian casualties. He also negotiated a pretty good withdrawal agreement for Afghanistan and if he had forced the Taliban to comply with the conditions before we actually withdrew most all of our troops, they might have had a chance for peace. Also, after his loss was announced, in an apparent fit of spiteful rage, he ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15, 2021, not only from Afghanistan but Iraq, Somalia and Germany as well. Of course two days later he was forced to flip-flop because, imo the military gave him a healthy does of what for. Then he took us down to a skeleton force of just 2500 soldiers who were needed to support our Allied the Afghan Army. Even though the final withdrawal date was weeks away, 'Benedict Donald' left no plans to get the rest of the troops home by the April 30th deadline.

He publicly humiliated his former wives.

He simply was not fit to led the country.

He lost the popular vote and won the States votes in the EC.

He was born on Third base and the moroonies that adore him think he hit a triple.

He's a Born Rich New York liberal, and greatest Con Man American has ever produced, who hasn't a clue how most American live.

Define energy independence.

He wanted to pull our troops out of everywhere, disengage from the world stage, and no longer be the leader of the free world.

His love affair with Lil'Kim is well known.

I love the Trumpyberra's ability to make up nicknames for his pooples,

He increases the drone strikes in the WOT and increased civilian casualties.

He publicly humiliated his former wives.

He simply was not fit to led the country.
And for -this - you hate him?
Have anything substantive?

Forum List

Back