A sign you won't see at a Trump rally ...unless held by a Bernie/Hillary supporter!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
killcopsphoto.png

Look at the dirty fingernails. She probably hasn't washed her vagina in weeks.

could be fake . Could be real too. There have been some high profile cop shootings .
Yep. A cop just got murdered in Maryland.

I think the sign is real because a normal woman wouldn't let her fingernails get so nasty. Her pussy probably stinks to high heaven.

I call fakesies!!!

How about this one???
View attachment 67236
Lol were these signs at Bernie or Hillary's rallies? Because otherwise what you are suggesting is completely moot.

No of course they weren't at their rallies unless they were Black lives matters members' signs.
But NO one has the right to disrupt any political rally with violence or the suggestion of violence as the disrupters have done at Trump rallies.
They are violating the first amendment when they throw punches and interfere with other attendees hearing or watching. And that's what many of
the disrupters did with more of them being Bernie/Hillary supporter then not!

But again would you ever see such a sign like these at Trump rallies except for people that support Bernie/Hillary?
Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 10.03.13 AM.png

could be fake . Could be real too. There have been some high profile cop shootings .

I think the sign is real because a normal woman wouldn't let her fingernails get so nasty. Her pussy probably stinks to high heaven.

I'm sure the shooter is/was captured and prosecuted . No one is against that.

What's wrong with speaking out against police brutality and corruption?

I'm sure the shooter is/was captured and prosecuted . No one is against that.

What's wrong with speaking out against police brutality and corruption?

BECAUSE idiots like you think it happens ALL THE TIME! YOU people don't seem to understand that millions of times a day
cops behave correctly. But it is idiots like you that by nodding your head and saying "speak out against brutality" that all you do is
give more credibility to people like Black lives matter,et.al. that like you don't seem to comprehend that most of the black shootings
occur justified. I mean what the hell happened to respecting the cops and following what they ask?
I mean why would any idiot point a toy gun at a cop and then start running away? Why would ANY idiot like Michael Brown in Ferguson
REACH INTO a cop car and try to grab a gun!
My god when will you idiots that support that behavior understand two simple premises?
A) Normal people obey what a cop says to do. YOU should watch Chris Rock's video...
How Not To Get Your Ass Kicked By The Police!

Forum List

Back