A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

The evidence is out dumbass
How does a person on congressional income and vp income for 49 plus years become a millionaire?
You can't even bother to read Biden's public made available tax returns and he is the dumbass?

Biden disclosed payments for 49 speeches, with fees ranging from $8,040 for a book event at a Miami Art Fair to $235,000 for a book tour “VIP experience” in 2017. Jill Biden disclosed 18 speaking engagements totaling $700,000, with her speeches commanding between $25,000 and $66,000 apiece in fees.

You can't even bother to read Biden's public made available tax returns and he is the dumbass?

Biden disclosed payments for 49 speeches, with fees ranging from $8,040 for a book event at a Miami Art Fair to $235,000 for a book tour “VIP experience” in 2017. Jill Biden disclosed 18 speaking engagements totaling $700,000, with her speeches commanding between $25,000 and $66,000 apiece in fees.

Ah yes, the books-nobody-buys scam and overpaid speeches. That's a bribery racket, you moron.

Like Hunter Biden's art. I guess it can't be said they didn't fool anyone, because it looks like they got you.

Now tell us how much money China paid to build the Biden Foundation building.

Last edited:
Maccy had to vent a bit of that TDS pressure from his head with this thread.

It'll be better when someone agrees with his TDS addled BS. That someone is not going to be me.

There's too much at stake here, you idiot.

What is "Jack Smith" prosecuting Trump for, moron?

If you say "read the indictment", I have, and fuck you with that!

When you can't answer the question, just attack the poster.... classic tactic.

I don't care if he broke the law. I don't believe Jack Smith's claims that Trump holding papers is a national security threat. I don't believe the DOJ. I don't believe the FBI. Even if the evidence points to a "crime" it's inconsequential and doesn't affect us personally other than satiating bloodthirsty TDS lemmings with too much free time. Salt mining is a temporary high, let me warn you

Forum List

Back