A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

I don't care if he broke the law. I don't believe Jack Smith's claims that Trump holding papers is a national security threat. I don't believe the DOJ. I don't believe the FBI. Even if the evidence points to a "crime" it's inconsequential and doesn't affect us personally other than satiating bloodthirsty TDS lemmings with too much free time. Salt mining is a temporary high, let me warn you
Says more about you than it does about Smith or the strength of his case(s).

higher ups in the CIA confirmed recent rumors that more than one thousand foreigners that had illegal relation ship with the Joe Buyme crime organization had been forced to live in Detroit....horrible if true and IM sure it is true cause we are talking about JOe Buyme and the horrible corrupt left/communist party
I heard from my higher ups that it’s more like 80,000. Been going on for decades. ;)

:cuckoo:

Well, not having an original thought is something you have in common with him.
No one wants a book supposedly written by an infamous plagiarist.
In 1968, Biden earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law, ranked 76th in his class of 85, after failing a course due to an acknowledged "mistake" when he plagiarized a law review article for a paper he wrote in his first year at law school. He was admitted to the Delaware bar in 1969.

Last edited:
No one wants a book supposedly written by an infamous plagiarist.
In 1968, Biden earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law, ranked 76th in his class of 85, after failing a course due to an acknowledged "mistake" when he plagiarized a law review article for a paper he wrote in his first year at law school. He was admitted to the Delaware bar in 1969.
Uh huh…

Maccy had to vent a bit of that TDS pressure from his head with this thread.

It'll be better when someone agrees with his TDS addled BS. That someone is not going to be me.

There's too much at stake here, you idiot.

What is "Jack Smith" prosecuting Trump for, moron?

If you say "read the indictment", I have, and fuck you with that!

That’s a lot of anger and bluster, but you’ve said absolutely nothing.

If you’ve read the indictment, and you still have no understanding of what Trump is being prosecuted for, perhaps you should leave this discussion. Clearly you’re too stupid to be one person if co you cannot see that flashing around Defence Department documents is a danger to the Republic.

That’s a lot of anger and bluster, but you’ve said absolutely nothing.

If you’ve read the indictment, and you still have no understanding of what Trump is being prosecuted for, perhaps you should leave this discussion. Clearly you’re too stupid to be one person if co you cannot see that flashing around Defence Department documents is a danger to the Republic.
Very few of them have read the indictment, since it was written by evil demonic fake news Hitler Deep State swamp commies.

They don't need to. They just deny everything, regardless.

How easy that must be. No thought or honor required.

Very few of them have read the indictment, since it was written by evil demonic fake news Hitler Deep State swamp commies.

You keep saying read the indictment? I ask you why should I read fiction? You turds shot your wad on Trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory. You've thrown everything up to the kitchen sink at Trump and had nothing but fake news. So tell me what about this fiction is real this time ?

"Honor" is spending 24/7 of your godforsaken time trolling a message board while salivating over the thought of a person going to jail?

Forum List

Back