A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

You obviously don't understand your own question. Just ask yourself that when Jefferson, Madison, Washington and others broke away from the King of England, were they above the law? No. In fact, they were breaking the law. To England, they were criminals. Same goes for the Boston Tea Party.

Thing is which side of the question you consider: what if the law is unjust or being operated by tyrants? In that case, the Jews of WWII were criminals as are the protestors of Tienanmen Square, yet history shows them to be victims.

People who stand up against unjust authority are often regarded as HEROES.

What is interesting was how the left regarded the BLM/Floyd protesters of 2020 who destroyed 350 cities doing BILLIONS in property damage and looting injuring or killing as many as 60,000 police as JUSTIFIED. Because they were fighting for a good cause.

So, to answer your question, you must decide if Trump is fighting for a good, justifiable cause? If you like America as it is and think it going in THE RIGHT DIRECTION then SURE, Trump is not above the law and should be punished.

But if you consider that there would not be any United States of America today without people like Trump, then your answer must be something different.

This will be the test to see if you really are half as smart as you promote yourself to be.

What laws did Trump break, Mactardo?

Hey, just so you know, It isn't about Trump worship, dumbass. It's about regular people like me vs. fucktardation like you're exhibiting, K?

That is precisely where we're at right now. What say you?

Trust me, you do not want to hear the next question I have to ask.

Maybe the ones he's been indicted for? I don't know, pick one. Sexual abuse, defamation, hush money, steal classified documents and refusing to return them.

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

The current Trump case prosrcutor laughably said NO ONE IS ...

No moron, it's called legitimate income.

Legitimate income is reported to the IRS on your tax return. Where did all the millions and millions from, China, Ukraine and elsewhere to Hunter and Joe go? I don't see any of it on their tax returns!

Isn't that was defines the difference between legitimate business and the mob? One obeys the laws and pays taxation to the government while the other does not.

Forum List

Back