A small trip to the grocery...a large aggravation.

Look, the bottom line is that if someone is paying taxes, they deserve a say. Whether they're receiving food stamps or not.

And if you're under the poverty line and get all your taxes back, that certainly doesn't and SHOULDN'T preclude you from having a say as well.

The government decided that those people will receive all of their taxes back. That isn't the taxpayer's fault. If you're a citizen, you have a say.

Let's just be glad people like Syrenn don't make the rules.

Syrenn how come you never answered my questions about the roads, the schools , and the fire dept?

We are spacificaly speaking about the food stamp program and what they should and should not cover.

Roads, schools and fire dept are all covered from everyone's taxes and everyone can use them. That is unless you don't pay taxes and are using them for free. Then again, i guess the government owes me for the public school part as i do not use the public school system.

No, actually there are provisions you have to meet to use any government resource. Including schools (must have your shot records) roads (must be licensed) and fire departments (must have your address prominently displayed in front of your residence) all those are just examples. Likewise, anyone who meets certain requirements can get food stamps. It certainly isn't limited to a few people.

Are you suggesting that only some people's taxes go towards food stamps? That's what it looks like.

No the gov't doesn't owe you. That is the part you don't get, we trade our taxes for services for all. You don't get to pick and choose which services your taxes will go towards (well technically you do get a say, that's what elections are for, but you don't get a direct say.)

Did you miss 9th grade civics class?

I guess i know more then you do about how things really work.

Your children don't need to have shots to get into school now. Most do but small percentage don't have immunizations.

You don't have to have a license to drive on the roads. Just ask the illegals

Fireman don't care if they can see your address, they are about putting out the fire.

So your telling me that i can get food stamps because i pay taxes? That's rich. They would turn me down.

"The government doesn't owe you" Please tell that to all of the people on welfare, food stamps, wick, and every other single social program out there. For once you seem to be on the right track.

We are spacificaly speaking about the food stamp program and what they should and should not cover.

Roads, schools and fire dept are all covered from everyone's taxes and everyone can use them. That is unless you don't pay taxes and are using them for free. Then again, i guess the government owes me for the public school part as i do not use the public school system.

No, actually there are provisions you have to meet to use any government resource. Including schools (must have your shot records) roads (must be licensed) and fire departments (must have your address prominently displayed in front of your residence) all those are just examples. Likewise, anyone who meets certain requirements can get food stamps. It certainly isn't limited to a few people.

Are you suggesting that only some people's taxes go towards food stamps? That's what it looks like.

No the gov't doesn't owe you. That is the part you don't get, we trade our taxes for services for all. You don't get to pick and choose which services your taxes will go towards (well technically you do get a say, that's what elections are for, but you don't get a direct say.)

You don't know ANYTHING about anything Syrenn. you're just a blowhard who thinks she knows everything.

Your children don't need to have shots to get into school now. Most do but small percentage don't have immunizations.

EVERY state requires vaccination for some things before your child may enter school. In Cali the list includes.

DTaP
Hep A
Hep B
Hib
MMR
Polo
Vericella

Here you go for a link

California Vaccine and Immunization Requirements

You don't have to have a license to drive on the roads. Just ask the illegals[/QUOTE]

ANd are they doing things legally? Of course not
Fireman don't care if they can see your address, they are about putting out the fire.

Fireman DO care as it makes it MUCH easier to find the correct address, not for a fire maybe which is usually pretty obvious, but for EMT services.
So your telling me that i can get food stamps because i pay taxes? That's rich. They would turn me down.
No dumb dumb, you have to meet ALL requirements, not just one.

"The government doesn't owe you" Please tell that to all of the people on welfare, food stamps, wick, and every other single social program out there. For once you seem to be on the right track.
[/QUOTE]

You don't know ANYTHING about anything Syrenn. you're just a blowhard who thinks she knows everything.

EVERY state requires vaccination for some things before your child may enter school. In Cali the list includes.

DTaP
Hep A
Hep B
Hib
MMR
Polo
Vericella

Here you go for a link

And here is a your link for you. Be sure to click on " see another fact"

No you dont have to have your shots to get into schools.

Immunization Stats for City of San Francisco - The Bay Citizen

DTaP
Hep A
Hep B
Hib
MMR
Polo
Vericella

Here you go for a link

At the start of the school year, kindergarteners must have been adequately vaccinated for polio, diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis B and chicken pox (or have had chicken pox). Under some circumstances, a child may start kindergarten if he or she is not fully vaccinated and does not have a personal belief exemption or permanent medical exemption, but these children are considered "conditional entrants," and the school must follow up, according to the California Department of Public Health

from your link...

DTaP
Hep A
Hep B
Hib
MMR
Polo
Vericella

Here you go for a link

State law > local law, so sowwy but your fail AGAIN.

DTaP
Hep A
Hep B
Hib
MMR
Polo
Vericella

Here you go for a link

At the start of the school year, kindergarteners must have been adequately vaccinated for polio, diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis B and chicken pox (or have had chicken pox). Under some circumstances, a child may start kindergarten if he or she is not fully vaccinated and does not have a personal belief exemption or permanent medical exemption, but these children are considered "conditional entrants," and the school must follow up, according to the California Department of Public Health

from your link...

Right..what it says and what actually happens are two different things. Look at the stats.

DTaP
Hep A
Hep B
Hib
MMR
Polo
Vericella

Here you go for a link

you wish it was a fail. YOU said ALL children had to have their shots...they dont. So you fail conjob

from your link...

Right..what it says and what actually happens are two different things. Look at the stats.

That doesn't change the fact that the rules are the rules

from your link...

i did-they give exemptions for medical and personal beliefs-this totals a little over 8%.

did you have a point?

you wish it was a fail. YOU said ALL children had to have their shots...they dont. So you fail conjob

Some stupid lazy bureaucrats not doing their job does not change the fact that the requirements read that all students MUST have shots.

Fail tard.

Oh excuse me, as Del noted a whopping 8% get exemptions.

from your link...

i did-they give exemptions for medical and personal beliefs and they admit kids on the condition that their shot records will be submitted-this totals a little over 8%.

did you have a point?

That exemptions are given doesn't change the fact that it's still a requirement otherwise.

i did-they give exemptions for medical and personal beliefs-this totals a little over 8%.

did you have a point?

DTaP
Hep A
Hep B
Hib
MMR
Polo
Vericella

Here you go for a link

The point is not EVERY child who enters school has its shots. Conjob being right all the time insists that they all do have their shots to enter school

They don't ALL have their shots (of which i think they should be barred from any school until they do have their shots!).

Last edited:

did you have a point?

DTaP
Hep A
Hep B
Hib
MMR
Polo
Vericella

Here you go for a link

The point is not EVERY child who enters school has its shots. Conjob being right all the time insists that they all do have their shots to enter school

They don't ALL have their shots (of which i think they should be barred from any school until they do have their shots!).

Shut the fuck up. You're trying to make yourself right on a technicality, nothing more.

did you have a point?

DTaP
Hep A
Hep B
Hib
MMR
Polo
Vericella

Here you go for a link

Shut the fuck up. You're trying to make yourself right on a technicality, nothing more.

The bottom line is you are WRONG and i am RIGHT. Suck it up and shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

The bottom line is you are WRONG and i am RIGHT. Suck it up and shut the fuck up.

Thinking you're right does not make it so. I know that's what you tell yourself in EVERy thread "God dammit syrenn is right and everyone else is wrong" but that is never the case.

Why don't you get that an exemption doesn't negate the otherwise stated regulation?

Children are required to have designated immunizations before entering the school system. That is the government imposing a regulation on the service they're offering.

Just because they allow exemptions, which is pretty much the case with almost ANY regulation ANYWHERE, doesn't change the fact that they have placed a caveat on the service they are offering.

I don't even see how you're making any kind of a point at all. I like you for the most part, and I don't want to insult you, but you're being extremely obtuse on this issue, and it's starting to make you look really stupid.

Why don't you get that an exemption doesn't negate the otherwise stated regulation?

Children are required to have designated immunizations before entering the school system. That is the government imposing a regulation on the service they're offering.

Just because they allow exemptions, which is pretty much the case with almost ANY regulation ANYWHERE, doesn't change the fact that they have placed a caveat on the service they are offering.

I don't even see how you're making any kind of a point at all. I like you for the most part, and I don't want to insult you, but you're being extremely obtuse on this issue, and it's starting to make you look really stupid.

Yep. If you have to ask for an exemption, that means they are REQUIRING you to have shots, or show VALID reasons why you don't.

That's pretty much requiring everyone to have shots syrenn.

Forum List

Back