A Snitching Epidemic: Residents Tattle on Businesses, Neighbors Not Following Coronavirus Shutdown Orders

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
Brownshirts gonna brownshirt.

Snitches are emerging as enthusiastic allies as cities, states and countries work to enforce directives meant to limit person-to-person contact amid the virus pandemic that has claimed tens of thousands of lives worldwide. They’re phoning police and municipal hotlines, complaining to elected officials and shaming perceived scofflaws on social media.

Naugatuck, Connecticut, resident Gwen Becker said she was “mortified” when she drove by a golf course and saw a crowd gathered around a food truck and eating at tables together. So she took a video that her friend posted on Facebook — prompting the mayor to shut down the course. “I was angry and upset, and I threw some f-bombs,” said Becker, 54. “You’re not going to consider that what you’re doing could kill somebody?”

Continued - A Snitching Epidemic: Residents Tattle on Businesses, Neighbors Not Following Coronavirus Shutdown Orders

Snitches are emerging as enthusiastic allies as cities, states and countries work to enforce directives meant to limit person-to-person contact amid the virus pandemic that has claimed tens of thousands of lives worldwide. They’re phoning police and municipal hotlines, complaining to elected officials and shaming perceived scofflaws on social media.

Naugatuck, Connecticut, resident Gwen Becker said she was “mortified” when she drove by a golf course and saw a crowd gathered around a food truck and eating at tables together. So she took a video that her friend posted on Facebook — prompting the mayor to shut down the course. “I was angry and upset, and I threw some f-bombs,” said Becker, 54. “You’re not going to consider that what you’re doing could kill somebody?”

Continued - A Snitching Epidemic: Residents Tattle on Businesses, Neighbors Not Following Coronavirus Shutdown Orders

It's ridiculous.

This is typical of communists except they are usually called “informers” rather than snitches.

If someone drove by that crowd and tossed in a pipe bomb they would believe they were saving lives. It's coming. You know that's the direction it's going.

I don't doubt the possibility of some whackobird doing something like that.

Then again, it seems like there's a certain kind of inner sadism that gets certain people off on being able to call men with guns from the government to go after other people for no other reason than they're doing something they do not like.

So I dunno. They'll likely continue to just run with that gag so long as they're being solicited to do so.

This DOES remind me of our buddy, Tommy, in the UK......

Time for some good old fashioned propaganda. ..
comrade-coronavirus-11.jpg
Many social points if you comply.

If someone drove by that crowd and tossed in a pipe bomb they would believe they were saving lives. It's coming. You know that's the direction it's going.

Then again, it seems like there's a certain kind of inner sadism that gets certain people off on being able to call men with guns from the government to go after other people for no other reason than they're doing something they do not like.

So I dunno. They'll likely continue to just run with that gag so long as they're being solicited to do so.

There are an incredible number of snitches where I live. They are women who patrol with the intensity of hungry guard dogs. They know everything and see everything. They have a message board where they post the minutina of daily life like an electronic stasi. They reported children playing together without masks. No one stopped the kids. They all have one another's germs anyway.

How much you want to bet they were all at safe distances from each other? When I queue up at the b-b-que truck everyone instantly spaces apart from each other. Are these snitches getting money or something for snitching?

You still need to understand that people are scared especially around NY and NJ where 20,000 have died from COVID-19.

Over 900 yesterday just in New York and Jersey.

Just more proof of the extent of the brainwashing. And for what? A virus that as of now, you stand about the same chance of dying from as getting hit by and killed by a lightning bolt.

There are an incredible number of snitches where I live. They are women who patrol with the intensity of hungry guard dogs. They know everything and see everything. They have a message board where they post the minutina of daily life like an electronic stasi. They reported children playing together without masks. No one stopped the kids. They all have one another's germs anyway.

Sounds like an area ripe for some entrepreneurial hotshot with an interest in marketing Snitches Get Stitches t-shirts, caps, etc.

And now that her name has been put out there, anyone who is ticked off enough over her choice to be a rat will know who to go after in retaliation. My only question for her is this one: What made you think that your involvement wouldn't get out eventually? In other words, what was most likely not even a harm to her at first could be a harm to her now.

God bless you and her and those that she ratted on always!!!

Holly

P.S. Because I am one of them people who can understand both sides of the situation, I don't know which side to stand on. I do remember hearing it once said that no one likes a stool pigeon and so I wouldn't be surprised if someone were to eventually grab a gun and go off to do some hunting.

Last edited:

the snitches are the same people harboring illegals. know that.

Snitching is moving to kids now too they are telling kids to snitch on their parents...
and then we have this bs.
1587143643484.png

Forum List

Back